Last Night's Sighting in the City

Fantastic @gldenwetgoose.   Glad that you were in the right place at the right time and got a sighting where the girl not only announced her intention to attract your attention, but also didn’t make any effort to hide.

If she was peeing exposed like that, I will bet there were plenty more peeing, but a bit more hidden.

I bet you are glad you went for a walk now.

• Agree 3
  • Love 1

I see many desperate ladies squat in parking lots or other public places giving a damn about any privacy. Parking lot pees are so common nowadays that one manages to get regular sightings of ladies having unabashed pees next to their cars. Also, subway stations weekend nights are commonplace to observe ladies having a non-discrete pee. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2

Glad you saw her and gave her a bit of encouragement, Goose. And how dare those laddos call her such horrible names! 😀 Yes, you're right. When they're caught short, the world is probably their urinal! 

Good to hear that your business trip wasn't all work and no play - and they say you must never mix business with pleasure! 😉

• Love 1
  • 3 months later...

@gldenwetgoose

Cool story, thanks for sharing! And how nice of you to cheer her up with some friendly words.

It's time to encourage our ladies to piss more in public and stop shaming them when they just do the same thing as men do already forever.

And thanks for the picture, that was good thinking to get a shot of the puddle!

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
On 12/14/2022 at 8:10 AM, Alfresco said:

Totally agree with this.  If ladies feel that they are accepted peeing in public rather than being chastised for it then they are more likely to repeat it.  If circumstances allow, then I often have a little bit of banter with girls that I see peeing to try and put them at ease.

I sometimes apologise for “walking in on them” and say something like “oh sorry I was looking for the gents” or just “You look like you needed that”.   It just helps them feel more comfortable rather than being guilty for peeing there.  It is always good to lighten the mood and give them positive feedback.

Sometimes I have said something like “Sorry, didn’t realise you were there - nice bum though”.  Usually it gets a laugh or a “thanks” rather than an objection. 

I need to commit some of this to memory. Usually I'm just dumbstruck and mostly have to concentrate on not watching with my mouth hanging open 😄

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
On 12/13/2022 at 3:54 PM, Overlord said:

@gldenwetgoose

Cool story, thanks for sharing! And how nice of you to cheer her up with some friendly words.

It's time to encourage our ladies to piss more in public and stop shaming them when they just do the same thing as men do already forever.

And thanks for the picture, that was good thinking to get a shot of the puddle!

Agreed!

• 1 year later...
On 12/14/2022 at 6:40 PM, Alfresco said:

Totally agree with this.  If ladies feel that they are accepted peeing in public rather than being chastised for it then they are more likely to repeat it.  If circumstances allow, then I often have a little bit of banter with girls that I see peeing to try and put them at ease.

I sometimes apologise for “walking in on them” and say something like “oh sorry I was looking for the gents” or just “You look like you needed that”.   It just helps them feel more comfortable rather than being guilty for peeing there.  It is always good to lighten the mood and give them positive feedback.

Sometimes I have said something like “Sorry, didn’t realise you were there - nice bum though”.  Usually it gets a laugh or a “thanks” rather than an objection. 

It’s always nice to have a bit of fun with the situation!!! And be a little cheeky as long as you don’t think you’ll get a slap! Me being shy I would blush and be shy if a gentleman talked to me while peeing but many other ladies are far more bold. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3