Public peeing at the airport

Never of this nature, but you do have me wondering what part of the world you're in? I do fly a lot but rarely utilize the parking lots. Maybe that should change 🙂

Most of my airport experiences have involved some lines. Not long ago though I got off my flight and there was indeed a line at the ladies room.  I stopped to observe for a moment and one of the flight attendants who had been on my flight hurried over. She was maybe in her early 50s with dirty blonde hair and on the tall side, aided by some heels. When she saw the line she made a face and a sight and joined looking very stressed out. She did not make any traditional desperate signs but she kept peeking ahead as if she was looking for a secret stall or considering asking the women ahead of her to cut. Unfortunately for me the line snaked out of sight and I did not wait for her to come out. Had she been a bit further out I would have tried to strike up a chat since we had been on the same flight  but it was not meant to be.

I do think a lot of people exit flights desperate...

2 hours ago, The99Club said:

Never of this nature, but you do have me wondering what part of the world you're in? I do fly a lot but rarely utilize the parking lots. Maybe that should change 🙂

I go through US destinations like LA, SF, NYC and Miami and in EU like London, Paris, Frankfurt, Munich, Zurich, Nice, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, Athens. In the past I also flew into major Asian destinations but less frequently now. 

Mostly I'm in parking lots/garages for rental cars these days. In the times before Uber I would often park in short and long term lots when flying. 

• Like 2

Thanks for your posts! I fly a lot too but I admit peeing has never been on my mind while passing through the airport lots. If I am arriving at the airport my mind is just to get checked in as soon as possible and if I am fixing to drive home, my mind is to just get on the road as soon as possible. May I ask what regions you have noticed the most peeing? I typically transit through the US so I am not sure if it happens less there or if I just haven't paid enough attention!!

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Havelock said:

I would say I've seen the most peeing in airport parking lots in the EU-- France and Spain. I think that reflects overall openness to peeing in those cultures. In the US I don't see any particular pattern but remote lots without bathrooms and large urban sprawl that makes for long airport drives are probably factors. I don't think its frequent enough to go scout them but you will see puddle marks on the pavement or in the garages at some.

I see! That's what I kind of figured. I'll have to pay more attention -- especially in Europe!

Also I have definitely seen the doggie relief areas you are talking about. Agreed it would be risky though!

6 hours ago, Peesfully said:

In an airport concourse there are usually gate areas that have no passengers waiting for a flight.  If you do a careful reconnaissance of camera positions, you may find a hidden spot.  I have only peed like that twice, both times behind a partition or other structure. Did not release a full bladder, though, just modest puddles.

I love that you did this though -- gutsy! In one of my fictional stories I had one of the characters go behind a baggage carousel so I'm happy to hear someone was at least able to do something kind of similar.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2023 at 8:43 AM, Phyche said:

I haven't been to an airport for a few years but the last time I was, I had a very naughty piss inside the airport.

I was getting off the plane at the end of my trip at around 4 am, I was heading to baggage claim to get my bag and was bursting for a piss. When I arrived at the baggage claim area, I noticed that there weren't many people around and I didn't see many cameras either. So I quickly decided to pull my dick out and piss on the floor where I was standing. It lasted for about 30 seconds and felt incredible. If I ever fly again I'm definitely going to do it again. 

Dude that's awesome.  Just lettin it go whenever, wherever

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/15/2023 at 8:43 AM, Phyche said:

I haven't been to an airport for a few years but the last time I was, I had a very naughty piss inside the airport.

I was getting off the plane at the end of my trip at around 4 am, I was heading to baggage claim to get my bag and was bursting for a piss. When I arrived at the baggage claim area, I noticed that there weren't many people around and I didn't see many cameras either. So I quickly decided to pull my dick out and piss on the floor where I was standing. It lasted for about 30 seconds and felt incredible. If I ever fly again I'm definitely going to do it again. 

Oh my god dude! You are the best.  So fucking brave.  I wish I were as brave as you.  I mean, what goes through your mind when you do it?

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Phyche said:

Normally I'm thinking "I gotta piss. Who's around? I should be good. Any cops/security? Any cameras? Not that I can see, fuck it."

Then I'll simply just whip it out and piss wherever I happen to be.

That is awesome dude.  

• Agree 2

I've never seen or been with a girl who peed in an airport parking lot but have had four different experiences and have the pics of three different airport and on plane wettings, and one great story from my close friend Joanne who wet herself on a plane very publicly. First the Joanne story. Joanne is very pretty and sexy and always turns heads...a few pics (sorry about the blurred face) give a sense of her looks. She is a somewhat exhibitionist person, occasionally wearing see through dresses or pants, and has no problem being in her bra and panties (or less) on a public beach.  Other wet pics of her are scattered around this posting:

A long time friend and accidental wetter since grade school, Joanne has over the years told me about her endless accidents, some from childhood/high school, some from college and many since then. I've also been fortunate enough to witness quite a few, either as they happen, or the wet aftermaths. Her one (and only) airplane wetting is a gem, and happened before we met when she was going out with a guy she describe as awful. They were on their way to Hawaii, she wearing a short dress and sandals. As often the case, she had to pee during take off and what seemed to her a very long must have you seat belt on period. She felt she was literally about to wet her panties and dress in their seat, so she got up to head a few row up to the toilets, only to be confronted by a stewardess saying she must sit down. She told here it was an emergency and she had to use the toilet 'now'. They were both standing at the end of the seat rows, just in front of the toilets. The beginning of the conversation was quite but when Joanne told the stewardess that if she sat down she'd wet the seat the stewardess told her rules were rules, regardless. Joanne said, now in a forceful and loud voice, 'I'm literally beginning to wet myself, I'm going to the bathroom now.' This caught the attention of people sitting around her, while the airplane 'official' said she couldn't go and was blocking her way. Joanne told me, 'At this point I was spurting pee through my panties and felt pee beginning to run down my legs. I was panicked.' She told me she said, again so others could hear, "I'm wetting myself you must let me use the toilet." A few people around her began to tell the stewardess 'let he pee', and finally she stood aside. Joanne told me she quickly went into the toilet, peeing on the way down her legs, if not forcefully, steadily. Once inside she pulled up her (still dry) dress and pulled her soaked and dripping panties down, finishing in the toilet. She pulled her wet panties up, drying them at best she could with toilet paper, and went back to her seat, people looking at her. Her 'asshole' boyfriend (her word) was angry at her for causing a scene, telling people she was wetting herself and not being able to 'hold your pee'. They didn't talk for the rest of the flight. Joanne pulled her dress up over the back of her (wet) panties so as to not wet her dress. I told her I wish I had been on the flight with her, while she said, "I wish you were, too." She knew the story was a huge turn on for me, and enjoyed telling me (years after it happened) as we've always had a sometimes flirty friendship.

ps/ the yellow see through dress is like what Joanne said she wore on the plane, but not see through (too bad).....

Joanne non-wet series214.jpg

Joenne Beach series081.jpg

Joenne Beach series086.jpg

Joenne Beach series117.jpg

Edited by aquavite2
  • Hot 2

Airport wetting. My then GF and I were flying and upon landing she said she really had to pee, hardly for her a unique state. Deplaning the toilets on the plane were locked, so she said she'd meet me once off near the landing gate, and once inside the terminal she took off very fast toward the well marked toilets. About 5 minutes later she returned, but she clearly didn't come close to making it on time, and entirely wet her already pretty see through hot and sexy white pants. It was summer, nothing to wrap around her soaked waist, so we went to retrieve luggage, clearly to all (and there were lots and lots of alls) having wet her pants big time. I managed one pic (before cell phone pics), and once she got her suitcase, took out a pair of pants and panties and went to change...but a classic view.

wet running to toilet after getting off plane.jpg

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

And while posted earlier, these pics certainly are an airport related wetting. A once in a life time (so far) eye witness experience with pics of a girl who wet her pants either waiting in liine on the plane or once inside the toilet. It was a rough take off and the seat belts were on a long time before people were allowed up. I was sitting next to this girl and she got up quickly. I didn't pay much attention but as I was standing to stretch my legs I saw her coming back from the toilets (how long? maybe 10 minutes after the seat belt sign went off) and wow: she wet her pants a lot. I didn't say anything but it was obvious I looked at her and she sat down quickly pulling her sweat shirt over her, but not quite enough......She pretty much dried off by landing hours later.

wet waiting in line after seat belt sign off_06.jpg

wet waiting in line after seat belt sign off_07.jpg

wet waiting in line after seat belt sign off_08.jpg

wet waiting in line after seat belt sign off_09.jpg

Edited by aquavite2
  • Like 1
  • Hot 3

My last airport/airplane story unfortunately. Its long (ish). My GF and I were traveling, our flight was just under three hours and we were upgraded to first/business class on a small plane, with only 6 seats in that section. We were the only ones there and had a lot to eat and drink (champagne, wine and then coffee). Plus we had some coffee before getting on the plane. My GF, see her in a white suit above, from another trip, went to the toilet once on the plane before take off, and when she came to sit down, faced me, her crotch facing my eyes, and said in a low voice, "I didn't make it on time." Indeed, her pants  were a bit wet. She was both very accident prone but also wetting herself turned on her, a very good match for me. (In fact, if she had an accident she'd often/usually get turned on, and if she was turned on, like kissing, she'd often wet herself some. When she'd cum, she's almost always pee.) A digression.

We drank and ate and she didn't  use the toilet during the trip, but once landed and taxing to the terminal she was really desperate, moving her leg rapidly. She clearly enjoyed holding it. Once we stood up, however, she immediately began to wet her pants, perhaps to her knees, I wasn't sure as she put on her long coat, but told me "I just had an accident, I'm really wet", as she smiled at me. Wetting #2 that day, so far.

As we were going from one country to another we had to go through immigration and customs, waitingin line for maybe 10 minutes. I didn't notice her desperate and while turned on knowing her pants and panties were wet, if covered, and in public, wondering what mighthappen. Going to get our luggage she said, 'Oh god, I just wet myself when I was showing the guy my passport but I don't think he noticed.' I told her I didn't. Waiting for our suitcases she quickly showed me her again wet jeans, wet way down her legs. Wetting #3. It took a while to get the suitcases and once we got them went to the taxi line, where one of the pictures below was taken. She wet herself again as we walked. But this time once outside took off her coat, and while not a lot of people were around she had, as you can see, obviously wet her pants. Wetting #4.

She was a very chatty person as was the taxi driver and the three of us talk a lot on the about half hour ride to the hotel, all the while my hand between her wet/warm legs. I was hugely turned on. Somewhat before we got to the hotel a car cut off the taxi and the driver jammed on the breaks, hard. While we kept out seats (seat belts on), my GF let out not a scream but in a loud voice, "Oh, Oh, I think I just wet myself." We were all OK, and she took my hand, which was not between her legs when the taxi stopped short, and put it back. Soaking crotch, and very warm. "I'm afraid I may have gotten you seat a bit wet just now", she said to the driver. He replied not to worry, its happened before (but we never got any stories). I kept my hand between her legs until we got to the hotel, while she put hers on my hard on poking through my pants. Wetting #5.

As we got out of the taxi at the hotel she put her coat on, a long coat, and no one could tell she had a series of accidents. It took a while to check in, and she asked if there was a restroom on the main floor, and was told she'd have to go up to the restaurant, but she decided to wait. Hmmm. I upgraded up to a nicer room, and all that, too, took a while. A quite pretty concierge took us up the room, while a bell boy took the bags. I knew my GF really had to pee as she was quiet not at all like her. I wondered if she was wetting herself yet again under her coat. Once in the door she made a bee line to the bathroom, leaving me with the concierge who showed me various things about the room, saying that my GF seemed in a big hurry to get to the bathroom. I said something like, "Yes, I'm sure she really needed it badly and its not been a good that in that regard. A car almost hit our taxi and she had an accident, I mean, in her pants." The concierge smiled knowingly saying something like, it happens to the best of us. I decided to leave it there.

When the concierge left my GF came out of the bathroom in her panties, very wet...saying that she wet herself yet again in the elevator, as I suspected. Wetting #6. An amazing day and evening. You can see the results of her wettings.

Pic 1, at airport waiting for taxi. The other 6: 3 pics of her multiple pants wettings, some of them quite major, and the most recent very wet patch was from the elevator. You can see how much she had wet herself previously, some way down her legs. And 3 of her in her wet panties getting dry clothes before a shower.

airport accident 4 of 6 that day.jpg

after airport and other accidents  _10.jpg

after airport and other accidents  _11.jpg

after airport and other accidents  _12.jpg

after airport and other accidents  _13.jpg

after airport and other accidents  _14.jpg

after airport and other accidents  _15.jpg

• Hot 3