pissy times with my pregnant friend

2 hours ago, nenTyp said:

Why not gift her some black pregnancy clothes, so she can use the trick as well when she gets comfortable enough.

That’s an idea… she hasn’t yet wet herself (at least when I’m around) but maybe if I keep doing it when I’m around her to show her it’s okay hah

18 hours ago, clay6 said:

This reminds me of my wife’s pregnancies. She peed non stop and was desperate many many times. 

I’m sure it would get annoying, especially if you don’t have a pee fetish, but if that were me I would be so glad to be desperate all the time mmm

• Agree 1

Thanks for sharing these experiences with your friend here. It’s cool that she is so understanding, a good friend for sure.

It may not be a kink for her but it does seem like she enjoys watching you go and letting you hear her go over the phone at least. Perhaps this may grow over time for her but if not, it’s great to have a friend you can share pees with.

It sounds like more shared experiences may be on the way now that she is pregnant again.

• Love 1
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for sharing this hot update. Glad you and your friend are back peeing together. Hopefully it continues after her child is born. It sounds promising as she not only peed just like you, she asked some questions about your interest and she briefly touched herself after finishing. It must have been exciting to think of what happened when her husband returned along with feeling your panties damp between your legs.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, aquavite2 said:

Nice thread. When my wife was pregnant she, like others, had to pee often (always?). And many times she ended up wetting her pants/panties, sometimes in public. One time in particular stands out. Standing in line at a great bakery she began to cough. She was at most 4 months along, and was wearing gray pants and showing only a little, but she couldn't stop coughing and peeing, and her pants were showing a lot, way below her knees. Of course people looked and she said, a bit sheepishly, "I'm pregnant". I was super turned on, and she knew that as she knew I love her (and others') wetting accidents. We made love when we got home, me taking off (very slowly) her wet pants and keeping her sodden panties on, pulling them to one side.

I've had various friends tell me their peeing pregnant stories, especially wetting ones, and have on the whole not been shy about asking. Those are perhaps for another time.

Wow hot story. Thanks for sharing. I feel sorry for your wife wetting in such a public setting but she had a genuine reason. Hot you got to slowly remove her wet pants and make love when you got home. Leaving her wet panties on was a nice touch too.

Edited by MRJH22
On 12/8/2023 at 2:56 AM, MRJH22 said:

Thanks for sharing this hot update. Glad you and your friend are back peeing together. Hopefully it continues after her child is born. It sounds promising as she not only peed just like you, she asked some questions about your interest and she briefly touched herself after finishing. It must have been exciting to think of what happened when her husband returned along with feeling your panties damp between your legs.

After her last child she was around some my peeing fun and she’s became more open to it since so he’s to hoping… I am thinking maybe her and her husband had sex later on after i left since she appeared to be turned on 

On 12/13/2023 at 11:40 AM, aquavite2 said:

Nice thread. When my wife was pregnant she, like others, had to pee often (always?). And many times she ended up wetting her pants/panties, sometimes in public. One time in particular stands out. Standing in line at a great bakery she began to cough. She was at most 4 months along, and was wearing gray pants and showing only a little, but she couldn't stop coughing and peeing, and her pants were showing a lot, way below her knees. Of course people looked and she said, a bit sheepishly, "I'm pregnant". I was super turned on, and she knew that as she knew I love her (and others') wetting accidents. We made love when we got home, me taking off (very slowly) her wet pants and keeping her sodden panties on, pulling them to one side.

I've had various friends tell me their peeing pregnant stories, especially wetting ones, and have on the whole not been shy about asking. Those are perhaps for another time.

Rude that people were staring when they know how difficult it is for pregnant people to control their bladders. but thankfully your wife was turned on by it! love the story. would love to hear any others you have to share 

• 4 weeks later...

Holy hell, you've officially won your friend over to the dark (wet) side!  The fact that she calls you and puts it on speaker when she pees and announces that she's peeing after you told her it was a fetish means she's definitely trying to play around with you.  She knows it's a turn on and isn't grossed out so... green light to show her your world!  🚦

She seems to admire your sense of freedom & not caring what ppl think, so definitely encourage that in her in other ways too.  ("Life is short, do what feels good, opinions are like assholes, those ppl don't pay your bills, etc).  Women are too inhibited by society's sexist double standards in general so maybe you're not a bad influence but a necessary one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 7/4/2022 at 11:44 AM, weequeen said:

One of my best friends is pregnant and she overshares everything about it, and a lot of it has been how much she's had to pee. For example saying how she has to fill her bladder before ultrasounds and nearly bursts on the table, or how she has to wake up several times a night to pee and how sometimes she hardly makes it to the toilet. We also work together so during the day she will say to me "I need to pee so bad" and rush to the bathroom. We've also been on the phone and she will take a piss in the toilet while we're talking and I hear it to my delight. I've heard enough that when she pees, she pees a LOT.

Anyway, there was an exciting development recently. We were outside at a park hanging out, and friend who is a good seven months pregnant was hit with the overwhelming urge to pee and there was no bathroom in sight. Myself I had to pee but I'm skilled at holding so I wasn't at bursting levels yet, but my friend was very desperate, the whole squirming around and holding her crotch dance. I convinced her it would be best to squat and let it go where we were - there wasn't anyone else around, and if there did happen to be someone come up upon us then it would be fine since there weren't toilets to use anywhere. It was a nature trail at the park so there were plenty of trees etc to make us not be in the open. She was unsure but had to go badly, she was laughing and said how she was starting to leak. I said I how I had to pee too and would it make her feel better if I went at the same time. She said yes and then she lifted her dress and pulled her underwear to her knees - she wasn't really sure how to arrange herself since it was her first time peeing outside so I showed her how to angle herself. We squatted facing each other a few feet apart. I started peeing first and she looked at my pissing pussy and then it was like a damn burst and her pee came out in a thick strong stream, arcing a little from the pressure of it. I spread my lips some so I would aim a bit further, our forming puddles almost meeting. She moaned in relief at the release of her bladder. I finished first but I stayed squatting while she continued to pee, it went on and on, she really was bursting to go! The stream stayed strong but pee was also dripping off her labia lips. Eventually it slowed to a drizzle, then nothing.

She was a little embarrassed after and said something how she peed so much - she absolutely soaked the ground in front and under her. I said that's natural and I said I had to go a little bit more, since I can usually squirt out a bit more out of the tank after a good pee. There was gush I pushed out and she then tried and did the same which made her laugh. She then said she didn't have anything to wipe with and I said just shake off a bit and then pull her underwear back on, it'll dry and be fine. She did. 

We didn't have to pee anymore for the rest of the day but later that night she text me saying that it was fun and now she isn't afraid to be out and having to pee where there's no bathrooms! My duty is done haha.

I find pregnant woman extremely sexy! Especially peeing ones. Great story! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 1/15/2024 at 4:05 AM, MommyImWettingMyself said:

Holy hell, you've officially won your friend over to the dark (wet) side!  The fact that she calls you and puts it on speaker when she pees and announces that she's peeing after you told her it was a fetish means she's definitely trying to play around with you.  She knows it's a turn on and isn't grossed out so... green light to show her your world!  🚦

She seems to admire your sense of freedom & not caring what ppl think, so definitely encourage that in her in other ways too.  ("Life is short, do what feels good, opinions are like assholes, those ppl don't pay your bills, etc).  Women are too inhibited by society's sexist double standards in general so maybe you're not a bad influence but a necessary one.

I'm pretty thrilled about winning her over to the wet side, haha. I'm okay with being a bad/good influence 😉

Next weekend she's coming over to my place for some girl time before her baby is born, and if the vibes are right I plan to pee as free then as I would if I were home alone. Meaning pissing on the floor, chair, where ever I feel like and encouraging her to do the same

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
2 minutes ago, weequeen said:

I'm pretty thrilled about winning her over to the wet side, haha. I'm okay with being a bad/good influence 😉

Next weekend she's coming over to my place for some girl time before her baby is born, and if the vibes are right I plan to pee as free then as I would if I were home alone. Meaning pissing on the floor, chair, where ever I feel like and encouraging her to do the same

your definately a good influence on her🙂

I wonder if you tried something slowly with her like in the bathroom or outside and then move on to more like what you want  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

your definately a good influence on her🙂

I wonder if you tried something slowly with her like in the bathroom or outside and then move on to more like what you want  

I have had done a few outside pees with her so hoping it'll continue. that's a good idea about starting in the bathroom. maybe i can wait until she's having a pee on the toilet and then at the same time i pee on the floormat...

Just now, weequeen said:

I have had done a few outside pees with her so hoping it'll continue. that's a good idea about starting in the bathroom. maybe i can wait until she's having a pee on the toilet and then at the same time i pee on the floormat...

i mean it's really about inviting her towards your activites so maybe you can encourage her to do that with you on the mat instead

Just now, weequeen said:

that's the plan... showing her how fun it can be. i think i may straight up tell her how at home i have my pee places. i mean, i'm sure she assumes this already lol

Please let us know how it goes @weequeen

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
16 hours ago, weequeen said:

That would be so wonderful! Hope it works out!