Peeing in one piece swimsuits - Reddit question

On 6/20/2022 at 2:58 AM, oliver2 said:

A fairly even mix of “take it off”, “pull it to one side” and “pee in the pool/shower” is about what I’d expect. I’d expect “pee through it when not in the water” to show up occasionally on general principle, though I don’t think I saw anyone say that

I can answer this on behalf of my wife, who wears one-piece swimsuits. 95% of the time she'll pull the suit gusset to the side, but maybe 5% of the time she'll just pee through it.

I've asked her about it, and she just says it depends on how desperate she is, and whether the suit is already wet.

So for example, if she's desperate, and the suit is already wet, she'll just pee through it rather than fumbling around with moving it to the side.

• Love 2

In the sea, or on the beach, I would pee through my costume. That way I feel the warmth and get so much more pleasure. Also no-one suspects, I think, what I am up to as it’s not obvious. There is so much to enjoy with a beach pee in a costume that I have sometimes had to make an early return to my hotel room to fully enjoy myself before the warmth goes.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Posted (edited)

I had a girlfriend long ago who’d literally pull it off,  she’d be on the toilet and basically holding the top of it down by her knees as she peed, especially if it was a public bathroom where she didn’t want it touching the floor otherwise she’d just have it down there.  I told another girlfriend about it years later and she just said “that is the trashiest thing ever, you just pull the side and pee.”  Of course I prefer option one because I get to see her entirely naked.  

Edited by JDAMS79
  • Like 2