How long foreplay? - for the vagina owners

Just curious how much foreplay does it take for you to become "good and ready" for penetration?  Either solo masturbation of with a partner.  (Say if your partner suprises you and initates sex, not starting off super horny already.)

(A short background on why I ask - my GF will tell me she is horny, we fool around and when she tells me she is "ready" we try.  It is still a challenge fitting for pentration.  If it has been a week or longer since last time, it is even more difficult.  Maybe she is overanxious for penetration and not really "ready".  I have had this trouble with prior partners and I always wait for them to tell me they are ready with similar results.)

• 2 weeks later...

My first wife initially took quite a while to get physically ready, so I would always go down on her.  Consequently I really enjoy giving a woman oral, and from all reports I'm fairly good at it.   But it would take her 20 or 30 minutes to be wet enough for penetration 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
41 minutes ago, Pee Outside Girl said:

It depends on every woman, some may need 3 minutes, some may need 30, my recommendation is that you ask openly what she (the woman you'll have sex with) likes or wants and how she wants it. 

For me, it depends on the person I'm with (it happened to me once that my vagina was wet and really moist just by seeing a guy I really liked wearing a suit and we were not even going to have sex that evening) also the place, the scenery, my mood, how I feel with the person, his smell, his touch (I personally love when a guy with big hands touches me so softly that I feel like I am being touched by the petal of a rose, it just turns me on in a second). 

To be honest I'm not that much into penetration due to traumatic events in the past, sometimes I cry d and sometimes I don't but it hurts. Still, I really like it once I've gotten used to have it inside, but it hurts no matter how long the foreplay last. 

I always try foreplay and wait to be "invited" by the woman to penetrate, but due to my issue fitting, especially at first, I am thinking it isn't long enough,

• 2 weeks later...

It depends with my girlfriend, but we do struggle with comfortable penetration quite a bit-she's tight and I'm quite big with a very upwards curving cock, which when we can hit it right is a g spot destroyer but it has to be just right! She gets drenched as soon as I eat her out usually which means she can be ready to try in 5 minutes, although I don't want to stop going down on her after just that long

I absolutely love giving oral and making her cum is my favourite thing when we have sex, so we still have fun especially when she squirts buckets

• Like 2
  • Hot 1