I really like to pee on my self

When im really horny i like to go in the shower and sit down. Than i piss a hard stream right up. So i gret it in my face and hair and everywhere. Do anybody else like to golden shower themselves.😅

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hsdvjg said:

When im really horny i like to go in the shower and sit down. Than i piss a hard stream right up. So i gret it in my face and hair and everywhere. Do anybody else like to golden shower themselves.😅

Sometimes I will  lay in the bath and pee on myself 

38 minutes ago, Hsdvjg said:

I do enjoy doing that in the bath.

• Love 1

Guilty as charged...  Not all the time, but now and then usually just over my stomach or perhaps chest.

Although it's a solo thing I'll always be imagining I'm on the receiving end of a gloriously warm shower from someone standing or kneeling over me.

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Guilty as charged...  Not all the time, but now and then usually just over my stomach or perhaps chest.

Although it's a solo thing I'll always be imagining I'm on the receiving end of a gloriously warm shower from someone standing or kneeling over me.

That is exactly what I do and what I image too

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bubblebub4444 said:

I was always too nervous to try! 

Easiest way to start is sitting fully clothed on the toilet. Or maybe just pee trough your underwear while sitting on the toilet. 
But to do it in a standing or sitting position outside took me some mental gymnastics. 
You kinda need to teach yourself to allow yourself to pee in a situation you avoided your whole life. 

But if you want to try it, take baby steps and see if it is for you :D. Its fun and clothes are easily washable. 

Edit: 
Wait i thought i was in another thread xD. I thought this was the rewetting thread.

Most of what i said still stands i would just suggest to start with something else xD. If you are equipped with a dick than it is pretty easy: The next time you have a nice hot bath just lift your hip out of the water and pee on your upper body. Go for the face if you like what you are doing. Doing it in a cold and empty shower doesn't feel nice to me. Best thing about the bath tub is that you can just wash everything away if you don't like it. I wouldn't try any gymnastics at first. Its surprisingly hard to pee in weird positions. 

Edited by MaxWasTaken
  • Like 1
On 5/10/2022 at 10:59 PM, Bubblebub4444 said:

I was always too nervous to try! 

You don’t need to be nervous, get in a shower and try peeing on your legs and feet a little. If you like it then maybe try your stomach and chest and if you really like it the just go crazy and let it go anywhere. As you are in the shower it’s easy to wash away and get clean plus you won’t get cold!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/7/2022 at 1:46 AM, Hsdvjg said:

I love peeing in my mouth then all over my body