Do you pull back your foreskin to pee?

On 8/2/2022 at 11:38 PM, Karuhowashere said:

Yes I always do, especially around other men. In Japan it is considered "childish" to be seen with foreskin. It is more often common for older men to feel this but most boys are taught to pull foreskin back before taking off underwear in locker room, using onsen or peeing at urinals. Some keep it pulled back all the time. I think this is just a Japanese tradition as my foreign friends think it is crazy lol.

What if some boy has tight foreskin?

For me pulling back the foreskin depends on the situation. I like to piss with a strong stream, and that only works for me when I have a really full bladder. So, when I want to pee but my bladder isn't filled up yet, I pull back the foreskin to increase the power of my stream. A side-effect in that case is that I usually start spraying everywhere with pulled back foreskin instead of having a straight stream.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

Depends where I'm peeing at. If I'm at the toilet or a urinal or a tree, I'll almost always pull it back either fully or part way. If I'm squatting outside, I usually don't pull it back until I'm shaking it dry.

Edited by Mojovo
  • Love 1

I usually pull mine back but as a cut male there isn’t a lot to pull back however sometimes I’ll pull my foreskin over my cock and block the opening with a finger and hold with my other hand the foreskin and pinch it off and fill it up with piss. It makes a little piss filled water balloon with my foreskin before I let it explode everywhere.

anyone else ever do this? 

• Agree 1
On 7/10/2024 at 9:59 AM, Watchyoupee said:

I usually pull mine back but as a cut male there isn’t a lot to pull back however sometimes I’ll pull my foreskin over my cock and block the opening with a finger and hold with my other hand the foreskin and pinch it off and fill it up with piss. It makes a little piss filled water balloon with my foreskin before I let it explode everywhere.

I do that all the time.

Uncut here.

Yes, pull it back every time (unless I'm messing around!).

I have a lot of foreskin (see my profile picture) that causes pee to spray everywhere, so need to pull it back to have any hope of making it go where I want it to.

When not pulled back, the stream shoots slightly upwards into the foreskin (not directly at the opening), causing it to splatter around. Great if I'm messing around and want to wet myself, not so good if I'm trying to stay dry 😄

• Hot 1
On 7/10/2024 at 2:59 PM, Watchyoupee said:

Yep, love doing that to create more mess 🙂

On 8/3/2022 at 12:21 PM, creativity123 said:

Is pulling foreskin back taught by the mom or dad or both? Sorry if I seem insensitive, but why is it considered childish to be seen with it?

I'm not Japanese, but to answer the second question, I would guess that it might have something to do with the fact that we're not born able to retract the foreskin. unfortunately, some people think it's supposed to be retractable from day one, and this leads to a lot of unnecessary circumcisions and forced retraction (which can ironically cause phimosis) from concerned but uneducated parents and doctors. but anyway, my point is, it might be considered childish because the ability to pull it back usually develops at the start of puberty or during puberty, sometimes it starts before then but around that time is normal. so I would guess it's like a way of showing that one has reached that point or something? idk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/12/2024 at 6:21 PM, Mojovo said:

I'm not Japanese, but to answer the second question, I would guess that it might have something to do with the fact that we're not born able to retract the foreskin. unfortunately, some people think it's supposed to be retractable from day one, and this leads to a lot of unnecessary circumcisions and forced retraction (which can ironically cause phimosis) from concerned but uneducated parents and doctors. but anyway, my point is, it might be considered childish because the ability to pull it back usually develops at the start of puberty or during puberty, sometimes it starts before then but around that time is normal. so I would guess it's like a way of showing that one has reached that point or something? idk

My understanding as well. It is not supposed to be retracted until some years much nearer to puberty so nothing to teach until then. I am uncut and untaught, I figured it out for myself, usually move it back enough to break the seal and fire away. Always love hearing the hissy piss sound of an unretracted cock though

• Love 1

I seem to be in the minority here - if I retract my foreskin I will invariably suffer from a hopelessly split stream during much of the release, so I only retract my foreskin when outside or otherwise able to make a mess. If I want to have any ability to aim I have to pee through the foreskin, keeping it all in one stream. 

• Agree 1

i usually do not, i just pull it back at the end to wipe. the only exception is if i’m outdoor and so i’m not gonna wipe it, then i’d pull it back to keep it cleaner

Having had mine cut an early age (I'm American), I've never had to pay attention.

I'm sure if I still had one I'd be spraying everywhere.