Getting a rush from public peeing?

Nia

32 minutes ago, Nia said:

I’m not talking about just peeing in a public restroom, but rather peeing in public spaces where you generally wouldn’t. I know it’s wrong and frowned upon, but that doesn’t help the thrill I get from doing or thinking about it. The fear of getting caught, the borderline exhibitionism, and the underlying vulgarity of it can be exhilarating.

I was wondering how common this specific feeling is. What’s everyone’s opinion? Do you guys who enjoy this only fantasize about it or do you actually participate in the act?

Saturday night I was at work and feeling naughty. I sat in my office chair and peed across the room from my chair. It was such a rush knowing I was being naughty, before finishing I stood up and finished peeing in the other chair. I do things like this quite often at work. I love the rush of possibly being caught and being naughty. 

• Like 1
Guest ShyPeeMan

I don't like the vandalism side of peeing in public, that just seems wrong to me, but I have enjoyed wetting myself while being out on a bike ride. It's done in the countryside where only walkers and other bikers are so I know not many people will see me but it's still an odd feeling of thrill and embarrassment all rolled into 1. I can't do it very often though as my wife doesn't know I enjoy this so I have to be careful

16 hours ago, Nia said:

...but that doesn’t help the thrill I get from doing or thinking about it. The fear of getting caught, the borderline exhibitionism, and the underlying vulgarity of it can be exhilarating.

This right there sums it up very well.

The first thoughts that struck you when you feel the need to pee...to finding a nice place, to those contemplating moments where you think to yourself "should i?" My answer is mostly "yes" 😄

So i actually enjoy both fantasizing about it, in private or when walking around being aware of my surroundings... "That set of stairs would be nice to pee on". Aswell as participating in the act as mentioned. Sometimes more, sometimes less but still quite often i think. And in those lesser times it is sometimes more of a necessity that turns into/is fun but when i am really in the mood i try to look for possibilities and i purposefully do things that will lead to, sometimes desperate, situations like skipping going to the toilet before leaving somewhere or just drinking more. Just so that i can go outside later on.

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1

It’s definitely something I can find conflicting. I haven’t really had any public peeing experiences, but my biggest fantasies mainly just involve peeing on the floors in different public spaces. Whether it’s under a table at a restaurant, under a desk, at a movie theater etc. I figure those are all usually easy to clean up, and also easily avoidable to others where they can just walk around the puddle. 
For me, I wouldn’t enjoy stepping in someone’s pee, or having to come into contact with it if someone had decided to pee all over a sink or toilet or whatever else- so I wouldn’t want to create that situation for anyone else to deal with either. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Alfresco said:

What type of places in public are you meaning? Where you have peed in public?   

I’ve never peed in a stairwell or anything too crazy, but I have on the sides of buildings, in trash cans, in the drains on restroom floors. I’ve attempted to pee into the sink of a public restroom but couldn’t quite be bold enough. The shop I was at when I attempted this was essentially empty, and I’d pulled my panties down from under my skirt and climbed onto the counter, but I kept tricking myself into thinking I was hearing people entering.

I’d like to hear more about the time you got caught. Did you get into some trouble afterward? Were you turned off from public peeing by the experience, or the other way around?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Transpeerant said:

For me, I wouldn’t enjoy stepping in someone’s pee, or having to come into contact with it if someone had decided to pee all over a sink or toilet or whatever else- so I wouldn’t want to create that situation for anyone else to deal with either. 

Yeah, for me it’s generally just the desire to be in high-risk situations in which I could get caught doing something naughty, which is why when I do engage, it’s always in places that aren’t to obvious or destructive. The rush is amazing either way!

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, Remi said:

The first thoughts that struck you when you feel the need to pee...to finding a nice place, to those contemplating moments where you think to yourself "should i?" My answer is mostly "yes" 😄

I agree, it’s always a mental battle! Like should I? Should I really? Although usually for me I end up walking away unless all the odds are in my favor. I like it to be dark and fairly unpopulated, despite that most of the adrenaline comes from the idea of peeing in public in broad daylight when anyone could see.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
13 hours ago, Nia said:

I’d like to hear more about the time you got caught. Did you get into some trouble afterward? Were you turned off from public peeing by the experience, or the other way around?

I have written about this previously so rather than repeat it, I've posted the link below and you might like the whole thread anyway:

As to the being turned on or off from public peeing, I think it generally encourages me, although it depends on the circumstances.   I do sometimes engineer it so that I will get "caught" - maybe that's the exhibitionist in me - but that is usually a case of peeing somewhere in a city on a Friday night where it is fairly safe to say that it is unlikely to gain a negative reaction and I am just peeing where I know that people can see me.

Believe it or not, whilst I used to regularly pee outside when doing outdoor activities, I used to find it really difficult to pee outside in a more public place.  This sometimes caused me problems, because I needed to pee, but might be in a location like a car park or an alley, would try to pee, but couldn't because I was too nervous and worried about possibly getting caught, even it if was highly unlikely.   So, to combat this, I actually tried to get caught.   It might sound weird, but I figured that if I got caught then I would know what would happen and then maybe wouldn't worry about it so much and would be OK to pee in carparks and alleys in the future.    It kind of backfired on me initially as the first time I got caught was when I peed in a narrow alley off the pedestrianised area of town.  Three girls walked by and saw me.   One shouted "That's disgusting" and another shouted "There are toilets in the centre you know".   It kind of shocked me and it did put me off for a while, but it also slightly excited me and it wasn't long before I was peeing in public again.

• Like 1

@Nia I certainly relate to the thrill of "getting away with it" when I pee in a public place.  I've tried all sorts and the hunt for just the right spot ... exposed but not too obvious, people around but not too close, let's hope nobody looks over at the wrong moment, etc.  The hunt becomes part of the rush ... and then the adrenaline and heart pumping as you achieve your goal.  Going for a truly public pee leaves me horny, exhausted, happy, buzzing ... and it can last for hours.  For a pee and risk junkie, it's the ultimate fix.

I also agree with @ShyPeeMan - It's not about damaging stuff and I try hard not to.  I just want people walking by to think "Is that a pee puddle?  How the hell did someone pee there without being seen?"

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
17 hours ago, Nia said:

I agree, it’s always a mental battle! Like should I? Should I really? Although usually for me I end up walking away unless all the odds are in my favor. I like it to be dark and fairly unpopulated, despite that most of the adrenaline comes from the idea of peeing in public in broad daylight when anyone could see.

I also oftentimes have to cancel my plans to pee at the place i have been thinking about for whatever reason but then i rather choose another place instead of just walking around desperate. I often end up in dark uncrowded places aswell. Because despite me doing it regularly and enjoying the excitement i really dislike being watched by strangers even though the thought of it seems very exciting and i secretly would love to be able to just go right away with no fks given, but its hard to get yourself to act so carelessly in public. Its a fine line and a bit contradicting sometimes. I can completely relate to your thoughts.

I have been 'caught' or seen a few times while peeing in public and at the very first moment it was always embarrasing for me but that usually just lasts for that very moment if not for any special circumstances. 

Edited by Remi

I started peeing in parking lots like shopping mall parking lots and even in large shopping malls like under the stairs and then I would leave and go back to my car with my crotch absolutely soaked it was very obvious what I've done in my pants and nobody ever notices.  

You got to be a letter to notice other. Is the pee in their pants. Especially like the skinny jeans they show the most pee.

• Hot 1