Desperate piss on the wall

Guest Devonpee

Guest Devonpee
21 minutes ago, Lennys_wet_now said:

Very thick hose I see, did you have the urge to cum after that great piss.ย 

Definitely did I love to known that other people saw me peeย 

7 hours ago, Devonpee said:

Really had to pee so I just went where I was and made a mess! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did ๐Ÿ™‚

https://imgur.com/a/Hh34P39

A56F9FF3-E5AA-4974-BEDF-270ACB591D14.jpeg

C8972649-FCA3-48EA-8E22-C1EE4600057B.jpeg

Wow this is exactly what I would like to do just now, but sadly I can(t in this place. Very hot and naughty! Could you tell more about the circumstances? Is it your private house? Office? Or a friends place? Thanks for sharing @Devonpee!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, beachmom said:

Interesting, usually even when guys piss against a wall there's a huge puddle on the floor defeating the purpose of using the wall. In your case it seemed the urine ran under the wall and disappeared completely.

the purpose is to leave a visible trace ofc that encourages others to do the same ๐Ÿ˜‹

Guest Devonpee
15 hours ago, beachmom said:

Interesting, usually even when guys piss against a wall there's a huge puddle on the floor defeating the purpose of using the wall. In your case it seemed the urine ran under the wall and disappeared completely.

Yeah the floors a little uneven lol but donโ€™t have to clean it up so thatโ€™s a plus!

On 1/8/2022 at 4:30 AM, beachmom said:

Lol, the purpose of using a wall with guys is never to "avoid leaving a puddle", if were pissing against a wall we don't care if someone knows we peed. When guys piss on a wall it is out of need, naughtiness, drunkenness, not giving a shit, marking territory, being intentionally disrespectful, or wanting to get caught (but that's only for us pee fans). And just because a guy wants to get CAUGHT peeing, doesn't mean he wants whoever caught him to be starring at his dick while he pees, sometimes its just the knowledge that someone is watching him water a wall.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 1/8/2022 at 9:30 AM, beachmom said:

I donโ€™t mind leaving a puddle when I piss up a wall as it lets others know that Iโ€™ve pissed there.ย 

• Hot 1
On 1/9/2022 at 10:27 PM, Mr. Whizz said:

Lol, the purpose of using a wall with guys is never to "avoid leaving a puddle", if were pissing against a wall we don't care if someone knows we peed. When guys piss on a wall it is out of need, naughtiness, drunkenness, not giving a shit, marking territory, being intentionally disrespectful, or wanting to get caught (but that's only for us pee fans).

Some degree of privacy, shelter fromย the wind, and maybe less chance of pee splashing back on our legs.