Here Come the Warm Jets

Anyone familiar with this phrase? It's rumored to be a euphemism for watersports. It's also the title of Brian Eno's first solo album. If you look closely at the cover's tableau, you'll see a small playing card with a photo of a woman from behind, squatting for a piss, and a man in a hat holding her skirts up for a look.

Eno was a cheeky fellow and must've snuck this past censors in every country. 

Edited by deliquescent
typo
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 2 years later...

Not based upon peeing, but "When I grow up" by Garbage features the lyrics "Happy hours, golden showers, on a cruise to freak you out"

A lot of Garbage's content features peeing really. Many of their music videos have bathrooms in them. "I'm only happy when it rains" and "Cherry Lips" (Which features Shirley stood at a toilet)

• 7 months later...

Pee-related lyrics include 'The Message' by Grandmaster Flash:

"It's like a jungle sometimes
It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under

Broken glass everywhere
People pissin' on the stairs, you know they just don't care
I can't take the smell, can't take the noise ..."

Wouldja believe the SYSTEM just suggested one:

"My SQL Server's Gone Away?!" (okay, I don't get it, either, but that's twice & it's about to Piƒs me off just for Topical Relevance). Best regards, all; I'm outta here 4now!

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, miniskirtpisser said:

I really wondered how it managed to pass censorship. It was just so obvious and it’s at the center of the album cover. 

It's crazy isn't it? 70s culture was like the wild west. People could get away with anything back then. I've read, although I don't know if this is true, that Brian Eno was very open about the title being a reference to his fondness for female urination. I think he also makes some sly references to it in the lyrics on the title track.