Things *not* to do while holding

So I have been thinking. What is it a good idea not to do if you want to hold? I've been home alone today and thought I would enjoy holding during the morning in anticipation of a lovely release later on. Trouble is, I have a long list of things I need to get done, including painting a ceiling (not Michaelangelo's Sistine Chapel or anything - just plain white). But let me tell you it's bloody difficult to be careful round the edges when you're up a stepladder and approaching a 5 or 6.

Other suggestions? I guess open-heart surgery might be one thing not to do if you're a bit jiggly. Anything else?

I agree - I find it very difficult to do anything that requires patience and control when I'm dying to pee.    I thing painting carefully is definitely one.  I also find it difficult to do things like connecting up electrical circuits.

• Agree 1

Definitely anything that needs concentration on a task, other than concentration on the holding - so DIY tasks as said.   Also tasks involving liquids seem to intensify the need, like washing up, brushing teeth or putting petrol in the car.

As I've said before - I find that cycling completely changes the feel of desperation for me, pretty much taking away the feeling of urgency but leaves a full bladder ache.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
59 minutes ago, ppppppp said:

Drinking a yard of ale.  Followed by a two-mile walk home.  Bad idea.

Anything you want to tell us? Sounds like you have some experience here 😊

• 2 weeks later...

Going into the walk-in.   I go pee before counting food. As soon as I get in the walk-in  I’m dying to go.  And don’t try lifting anything up off the floor if u got to go. Bad idea. 

2 hours ago, Sweets said:

As soon as I get in the walk-in  I’m dying to go

You'll have to help me here @Sweets  This Englishman can't work out what a walk-in is! 

I agree about picking things off the floor. Definitely a no-no if you're desperate. 

• Agree 1
20 hours ago, Kupar said:

You'll have to help me here @Sweets  This Englishman can't work out what a walk-in is! 

I agree about picking things off the floor. Definitely a no-no if you're desperate. 

In a restaurant the walk-in is where we keep the refrigerator food it.  It’s so big you walk into it.  We also have walk-in freezers. Thanks god my store doesn’t have a freezer. When ever I get cold I have to pee. 

• Thanks 1