Post Funny Piss related Stuff (Memes, Sayings, Jokes, ...)

On 8/31/2021 at 4:02 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

This is a public bathroom I used yesterday. 

Now with Covid we’re very used to lines on the floor we have to stay behind - I reckon I’d have to be properly bursting to reach from there though. 

6B10C862-7E01-406F-9A93-6CC61B92B22E.jpeg

I think it's for the people who are waiting to use the trough, not those who are actually using it.

• Hot 1

I listen to a podcast called The Puzzler, and each set of 3-4 episodes they have a new guest on. One of the recent guests was Katie Grogg, who is a singer and actor who also takes part in live crossword solving competitions. In the first episode with her on, titled "Katie Grogg Is Groggy", she told the story that once she was solving a puzzle and one of the answers was "S AND P", referring to the Standard and Poor's stock index. However, she just saw the letters after filling in the other answers and asked "What is 'SAND P'?". Apparently, other crossword solvers have teased her about that ever since. I wonder if any of them have started a conversation about "sand pees" on the basis of that, it sounds like something someone could totally do. I think Katie has a rather hot sounding voice so that would be quite interesting to hear.

• Haha 1