Peeing in front of friends

54 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

So, this may come as a surprise to many of you. but I am very pee shy in real life. I could never pee in front of someone else, like if I need to pee in the woods I'd have to go a bit further away from everyone. But one of my secret fantasies is of peeing in front of a group of friends with some being curious and sneaking a few peeks. How does one get over pee shyness enough to where you can pee with someone watching?

I used to be pee shy also but I got over it by training myself to not overthink everything, I needed to pee and that's what I focused on as well as relaxing my muscles around everyone, after all I was already exposed so might as well finish what I started.  Once I stopped worrying about everyone looking at me I was able to get started after that the rest followed easily 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, p1ssputz said:

I got really, really drunk.

You may find your shyness eases in a situation where other people are peeing and it gets more normal, like a road trip, evening out drinking, hiking, etc

• Love 1
4 hours ago, CubSimon said:

I feel the exact same way! I find it super exciting to pee in front of others (with their consent) but I hardly ever do. I only ever have once next to another guy at a party but could only get about halfway done. Had to go out of site to finish. I’d love to one day not be shy at all lol. 

Was that in a bathroom, or somewhere else? Did you manage to see much of him peeing, and did he see much of you? Enquiring minds...

2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Was that in a bathroom, or somewhere else? Did you manage to see much of him peeing, and did he see much of you? Enquiring minds...

It was outside in a friends yard. Didn’t look at each other, was too nervous lol, but hearing the sound of his stream hitting the grass was awesome lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I’m kinda in the middle, I’ll pee almost anywhere if I need to go as long as no one can see me or I can find some privacy. As far as peeing in front of people especially someone I know I get pee shy (and a bit erect knowing someone’s near me and might see me) and can’t go but I enjoy pissing anywhere that’s not a toilet 

• Like 3

I’ve pissed in front of friends, and on friends lots of times. I am sometimes pee shy, but I trained myself out of most of it. Being drunk and/or desperate helps a lot. Sometimes I’ll ask my friends to distract me, and we will talk about the weather or something really boring. Usually I can relax enough to get started after that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I have pee'd in front of many friends, I turn just enough to let them see what I am doing and see my flow without it looking like I am fully exposing myself to them, then I turn my head towards them and chat on while peeing, I have found a few pee lovers amoung them through the years by doing this.

Not Interested: Eye Contact is kept

Curious: Constant glimpses at my crotch and flow

Interested: Watches every moment of my show

These are the three things I look for and determine how I will charm them into giving it a try 😁 80/100% success rate 

• Love 2

I am also kind of like this. It got better over time but i still just don't fancy it for the most part. Also depending on the kind of people around you and the circumstances at that time it may come easier, harder or maybe even a little arousing. When the whole group does the same it may come easier. If i'd be with a girl for example it would be nice to know that she knows what i'm doing or probably even look or comment on it. After clubbing where everyone is kind of easy going it would be easier aswell. Gotta be the right situation.

I also like the idea of a group of drunk girls walking by as they'd probably be the most encouraging or have the best remarks about the situation.

So find yourself the people you are most comfortable with or maybe some that would make it a little arousing. Then start slowly. Don't hide behind the bush or tree completely. Do it in a way that allows the person(s) to see you while at the same time you're still not being exposed in front of them. Facing towards them. Tell them what you are going to do. "Hey guys i gotta go have a lil' pee break! I'll be back in a minute." And come to terms with the fact that basically most people have done the same one way or another. Especially in the woods. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

How is it easier if you're dressed

I guess it is the exposure that would be the biggest problem, not the peeing. Standing with pee running down my legs, or sitting and soaking the seat no one really gets to see anything.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
15 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I guess it is the exposure that would be the biggest problem, not the peeing. Standing with pee running down my legs, or sitting and soaking the seat no one really gets to see anything.

I don't know if that would work for me because I'd have to expose myself a little.

On 4/15/2021 at 11:06 PM, Ms. Tito said:

But one of my secret fantasies is of peeing in front of a group of friends with some being curious and sneaking a few peeks.

well you might as well call me a monkey named George because I am officially curious

(although I’d need you to consider me a friend)

• Haha 1

Oh i can feel this so much. I have one female friend I talked very much about this topic and I managed to pee maybe half a dozen of times in her presence, mostly in the shower. (She even one time hold my dick during it). But unfortunately she's not really into peeing, and I do not have an intimate enough relationship with her for this things. 

Regarding other People I'm really shy. I often even don't want them to know, that I'm excusing myself to pee. In my flat the toilet is actually quite noisy and I'm not really comfortable with this most of the time when other people are around. Lacking a real group of friends, I also don't have the possibility to engage in some social acceptable situations.

• Like 1

I've never really been shy about pissing in front of friends lol. When the situation arises I will walk a few steps away turn my back and have a piss while carrying on our conversation lol

Now when beer is involved I may only take 1 or 2 steps away lol, same goes for my friends as well 

• Like 1

Thinking about it, I don't think I have ever peed in front of my friends.  I very rarely have been able to meet up with friends IRL and I guess during those few times I never had to visit the restroom at the same time they did.  Never hung out with friends outdoors, so I haven't been in a situation where I had to piss outside while hanging out with friends.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I do sort of have a resolution to care less about it and take the opportunity more as life reopens after this pandemic.

I may have posted before, I have a small circle of friends and one mate who I used to drink with once a week, as well as being at the same events (working and socially) from regular time to time.  I don't think he has a pee fetish, but he's definitely not shy about whipping it out and peeing as we're both walking home from the pub, or outdoors somewhere.  Just a very casual 'I'll be with you in a sec, just need a piss'.

The last time he did that we we're walking home from our local micro-pub, about 400yds from his house and a fraction further from mine. We were literally half way, almost in sight of his rooftop when he stopped - on a quiet village residential street - to pee on someone's garden wall and the pavement as I stood next to him.  Usually I find myself standing at the end of his drive with that overfull bladder feeling saying our goodbyes, knowing that the feeling of being about to wet myself will pass as I start walking back to my house.  Instead I think a little more relaxed attitude is called for.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1