Effect of peeing on escalators

Wow. Maybe there are more of us than we think out there! 

An escalator seems like such an odd place to have a casual pee, tho. Maybe it's just that you're standing still and have the time to pee? I don't know why, but im intrigued 🧐

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Wow. Maybe there are more of us than we think out there! 

An escalator seems like such an odd place to have a casual pee, tho. Maybe it's just that you're standing still and have the time to pee? I don't know why, but im intrigued 🧐

I think you could be right. Plus it looks like it's a lot of fun - certainly if the first of Kalle's two videos is typical 🙂 - the lady there clearly had a great time! Maybe you could try it, and let us know 🙂 

Makes you wonder what security camera footage there is - after all normally every square inch of an underground station is covered by one or more cameras.

You'd imagine the platforms are camera protected, keeping an eye out for any security incidents.  You'd also think there's be cameras keeping an eye out for any injuries on the escalators - unless they only cover the top and bottom - or maybe just people don't care too much?

• Agree 2

I think the people who empty their bladders don't care that the escalators can be damaged. At least I don't care and I've already done it twice, both times late at night. I've also seen my mother pissing on an escalator while crouching. 

You mustn't get caught, then you can use these things as a toilet. Very convenient

Another one here who has pissed on it? 

• Like 2