Who would you be more comfortable telling about your pee fetish?

Who would you be more likely to tell about your pee fetish?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you be more likely to tell...

• A casual sexual encounter with someone you're unlikely to see again
    • A long-term partner

I'm pleased this topic has come back to life recently. It's brought out some really thoughtful and revealing (and some quite moving) personal responses from members. It's amazing that so simple a question can generate such heart-opening replies. Thank you to everyone who has written here.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

It's really surprising to me that the long term partner is winning with such a huge lead. I feel like there is no risk in telling a "stranger" while you might not want to ruin your long term relationship. I can see why you would choose both sides im just surprised that it is not closer.  

• 1 year later...

Don't know how much I can provide to this topic, not really being into casual sex and also never having told any of the partners I had previously (single atm). But I guess in my mind the idea of telling some hookup partner brings less baggage with it? There's less fear of judgement then with someone who you wanna potentially spend your life with.

I'm more open about it now than in the past. It is a disservice to yourself and a potential partner to hid too much about yourself.  I don't explicitly explain everything but I do very openly piss in front of girls I'm seeing to gauge their reaction.

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...
Posted (edited)

I voted “A casual sexual encounter with someone you're unlikely to see again”. discretion is a must because I’m married to a woman, but I’m a closeted bisexual. Having known only one other man personally who was into drinking urine from other men, I’m curious to hear how other likeminded men broach the topic with hookups. I used to bring up the subject with potential playmates as we’d get to know one another’s likes and dislikes, only to have almost everyone reject me when I confided in them. Eventually I tried another tactic of getting what I wanted by just telling them that I love giving blowjobs with no mention that I wanted to drink their urine. Suddenly I was much more successful at being softly bedded or at least pushed down onto my knees to please them. After the blowjobs and during their afterglow moments, I’d kiss and nuzzle down there while delicately asking them if they needed to pee. If they said they did, I’d sweetly ask them to do so while I suck. For me, these were the most awkward, but anxiously exciting moments! The responses I’d get ranged from immediate obliging to complete surprise and disbelief that I’d ask for such. Though In the end, almost all fulfilled my desire! After they’d finish, I’d thank them and lavish them with kisses making certain to avoid doing so anywhere around their faces. Finding others willing to please me is challenging enough, and I don’t want any relationships outside of just getting what I need. I guess you’d call it hit ‘n’ run, but I love it that way!

Edited by Fruit_On_The_Bottom
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
Posted (edited)

My girlfriend and some very very close friends

I have in fact ruined going to the bathroom for her because now she thinks about me every time she pees.

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

My girlfriend and some very very close friends

I have in fact ruined going to the bathroom for her because now she thinks about me every time she pees.

Ruined? How so? I would think that having her think of you as she’s doing her business would be a good thing! Please tell us more… 🙂

5 hours ago, Fruit_On_The_Bottom said:

Ruined? How so? I would think that having her think of you as she’s doing her business would be a good thing! Please tell us more… 🙂

Ruined as in she literally can't go to the bathroom without thinking of me. I've Pavlov'd her.

• Cheeky 1
  • Hug 1

Will here,

I've had 4 ladies pee on me in my life.

Only 1 bothered to truly understand and thus, ever fully satisfy me - and that's my wifey, Sarah.

The others - 1 one-night stand + 2 "fuck buddies" - they can't hold a candle to her. They're really, REALLY not even close to being in her league.

Like I said, it's just Will talking right now, but I'm 100% certain that Sarah will back me up on everything I'm about to say: we would like to encourage folks to share their fetish with long-term partners. Our story is, in short, that Sarah took up this fetish because it's what Will wanted, and over time, it grew on her and she found her own reasons to love it herself.

We think that it's important to be sexually satisfied! And if you're reading this, and you're someone (like me) for whom pee play is absolutely necessary to being fully satisfied, then I know I can speak for both of us when I say that we want to encourage you to share that early on in the relationship, and find a partner who's willing to explore that (over time, at a pace that feels natural to them). There are some fetishes out there - like exhibitionism for instance - that are dangerous, which could potentially affect nonconsenting parties, and may even lead to illegal activities; others - like coprophilia (poo fetish) - that are hazardous to health; but ours? Peeing fetish? It doesn't have any of these serious problems which could understandably be dealbreakers; the biggest problem with pee is "it makes a mess", which can be dealt with pretty easily, and which is kinda already true of sex in general anyway. And when you consider the amount of guys who are aroused by "squirting" - which is essentially just female peeing during sexual stimulation - it's really more common than most people realize.

Point is, we think it's an essential component of intimacy to share your true desires with your partner. And we think that it's not too much to ask for them to explore that with you - in a way and at a pace that's natural for them.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Ruined as in she literally can't go to the bathroom without thinking of me. I've Pavlov'd her.

Ah! I understand now. It’s an interesting expression and I like it! I remember now that I’ve heard it before pronounced as “ruint” and used in a lighthearted and fun way! 

When I was dating I brought pee up before we even went on a date. Some reacted with disgust and gave me a lesson in moral, some ghosted me, some were neutral and fine with it and didn’t mind engaging in pee-play and some were excited to try something new. In my opinion I’d do everything to avoid dogmatic persons with poor understanding for peoples different preferences. I’ve been in relationships with women who shamed me as well and I just want to stay away from stubborn persons unwilling to compromise about important things in a relationship. A relationship will never last if you can’t talk about difficult subjects. My present partner is willing to pee on me but pee is neutral to her. She’d never pee herself or skip wiping for days, she’d never commit to smelling pee and being filthy. It’s her boundaries and I respect them. However she knows about my preferences and she’s willing negotiate about it. She knows I’d die from excitement having sex with a woman who didn’t shower for days and peed herself many times. 

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1