Hi to everyone here! ;)

Zogan

Hi! I’m a straight male from the Norther part of Europe. My name is Zogan.

I’ve had a pee fetish for quite a long time and I’ve been a silent regular to the site for almost half a year. I felt it was finally a good time to actually start interact with people and the community.

For me it started with interest into omorashi and I have since added golden showers and naughty peeing to the list. I am a huge fan of female naughty peeing.  

I am supporter of vitality and life enjoyment , so I see no rules or boundaries when it comes to enjoyment of pee play 😉

What I want to find here? Hmm... meet some like minded people online, share real life stories and maybe someday meet someone from here in person.

I attach for your enjoyment a picture from one of my former girlfriends "in action" downtown 🙂 Hope you enjoy it!

P.S. As no face is shown, I see no harm is done...

P6169822aa.jpg

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Welcome in to the family...  I won't say welcome to the site, because of course you already know it - it's nice to have you 'on the inside' now.

Great picture by the way.

Thank You!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, kalle2020 said:

If I may ask: Was she wearing panties/knickers under her dress?

Yes, she did wear lace panties under her dress. The color and shape I do not remember exactly, but they were white or light blue. 

She let go six times in them during our walk in the city until she was completely empty.

And thanks guys, for all the nice welcome wishes!!! :):):)

• Like 1