When was your most desperate piss?

3 minutes ago, Tony89 said:

I was in traffic and had a really need to piss, but I couldn't get out of the car. I was already thinking about peeing my pants, but I remembered that I have an empty thermos bottle in my backpack. I took the bottle out of my backpack and quickly opened the cap. I put my penis in the bottle and the piss came out with a very strong flow. Peeing had never felt so good before. The thermos bottle filled up quickly and pee dripped onto the floor of the car. I couldn't empty my bladder completely, but I made it all the way home where I went to the bathroom.

Lol stopping must have been really hard??

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
3 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

Lol stopping must have been really hard??

I was in a traffic jam completely surrounded by cars in four different lanes. The cars were moving forward very slowly. I couldn't leave the car in the middle of everything and run to pee somewhere.

1 hour ago, Tony89 said:

I was in a traffic jam completely surrounded by cars in four different lanes. The cars were moving forward very slowly. I couldn't leave the car in the middle of everything and run to pee somewhere.

Sorry I meant stopping before you had finished pissing!! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

Sorry I meant stopping before you had finished pissing!! 

Okay, now I get it what you mean. 😅 Yes, it was very hard to stop peeing.  I was glad that my car had rubber floor mats so it was easy to wash them at home.

• Love 1

Mine was probably a week or so ago. I had an appointment about an hour out of the city and when I was headed home I needed to pee as soon as I got in the car. I was hoping to pass som quiet road side rest stop where I could easily make a mess but none seemed to present themselves. As I got closer to home I started to get really desperate. I thought about just wetting myself as I have leather seats but decided against it. Less than 10 minutes from home I knew I wouldn’t make it. I remembered a park off the highway that I knew had an old style block that would hopefully be open. As I approached in the car I could see it was locked so I jumped out of the car, and as soon as I stood up my piss started flowing. Thankfully my belt and top button had already been undone to relieve the pressure so I quickly unzipped and pulled my pissing cock out of my pants, forming a huge puddle right next to the drivers door where I stood. I’d taken my shoes off before I started driving as it was a hot day, and I could feel the piss splashing on my feet. Luckily my pants were a very light material so they dried quickly and weren’t noticeably wet when I got home. 
I wanted to take a pic of how big the puddle I left was, but it was pitch black and there was a few people across tje car park, so I decided to not attract any attention by using the flash. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2