A little pee experiment

1 hour ago, Ppgirl said:

decided to finish off the night with some panty wetting which is exactly what I did. This was the first time after a long time to wet my panties. I didn't fully pee in them I just wanted to feel the thrill and warmth of wet undies against my pussy.

So hot! I love it when a girl wets her panties for fun. It must be great to feel the wet fabric against your "female parts" - a feeling that a man never can have.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, Ppgirl said:

Absolutely. The only sad part is that it was cold so my panties quickly got cold as well had to take them off, but I'd lie if I said I didn't enjoy it

That’s why I am unsure if I want to try peeing my bed. It will probably feel amazing for a few minutes and then it will be too cold.

1 hour ago, GenericUsername said:

That’s why I am unsure if I want to try peeing my bed. It will probably feel amazing for a few minutes and then it will be too cold.

Yup. Same reason I don't like wetting pants... For me it wouldn't be worth it to ruin a bed for a few seconds of thrill but each to their own.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Kupar said:

A lovely account of a fun day - thank you 🙂. Two minutes and 10 seconds of relief ... and wetting too. Wonderful!

Yeah, no wonder I couldn't get anything done 😂

• Haha 2

Wow, 2 minutes 30 seconds? Thats some serious endurance right there, impressive! I can't imagine whats its like to pee that long though i know for sure i'd have to do some serious resceduling of my days if i had to go that long 😁

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Remi said:

Wow, 2 minutes 30 seconds? Thats some serious endurance right there, impressive! I can't imagine whats its like to pee that long though i know for sure i'd have to do some serious resceduling of my days if i had to go that long 😁

2:10* :3 it's relieving haha. I do drink a lot of water 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, willinglywet said:

Nice story and i am pleased you shared it with us fellow enthusiasts, it must have been really amazing relief after holding it in so long time. Thanks.

It certainly was

2 minutes ago, Ppgirl said:

2:10* :3 it's relieving haha. I do drink a lot of water 

Oh snap, still impressive though. Even the 1:20. I think the one minute barrier would be my natural limit unless maybe i really tried to pee slowly which is of course way harder when you are full.

What is your record?

3 hours ago, Remi said:

Oh snap, still impressive though. Even the 1:20. I think the one minute barrier would be my natural limit unless maybe i really tried to pee slowly which is of course way harder when you are full.

What is your record?

Around 3 minutes... I forgot tbh but I was full and bursting. I could've held more yesterday but I wanted to be able to focus on work so I had to pee 😁

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 1:50 AM, Ppgirl said:

I peed for 2 minutes and 10 seconds

WOW! That is simply amazing! I bow to thee. Would have been a marvellous pleasure to watch you go for so long.

The only slight minus is that it went down the toilet. You should have spent it on *something*. 😈 But thanks for sharing!

• Cheeky 1
On 1/9/2021 at 3:01 AM, Ppgirl said:

Absolutely. The only sad part is that it was cold so my panties quickly got cold as well had to take them off, but I'd lie if I said I didn't enjoy it

on to a nice hot shower then after that to keep them warm. and get someone to join in the shower.

• Like 1