Byoofwahq

Welcome. There is a whole threads on trans to.  I’ve seen a couple posts in the picture and video section about trans.  There is one member in particular that is really into that and post often.  As you can see above you can find almost anything  here.  I have posted some guys pissing and cuming.  And I also posted some videos of girls squirting while being licked 😈.  Any questions feel free to ask.  @steve25805 is the expert on videos and pictures around here 😈

Edited by Sweets
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...
On 9/11/2020 at 11:41 AM, Byoofwahq said:

Hello everyone!

Peeing has always been one of my greatest fetishes, and what I like more than anything is peeing where one is not supposed to pee, especially in public. I'm here to find vids and images that I may not be able to find any other way, so if anyone has initial suggestions as to where to go on this web site, I'd love to see any kind of nonchalant peeing. Also, I want peeing while doing other things (literally anything, but preferably something casual), peeing while others can see (particularly strangers), clothed peeing (as in peeing on someone clothed or partially clothed and vice versa), extreme desperation (such as the kind that leads to peeing in a sink or a cup), and one of my favorites, peeing on stage (like a member of a girl band letting loose in front of the audience). Finally, I love, love, love squirting, but I don't know if squirting can be found here. I also love seeing cum (especially from trans girls), but I don't expect to find that here. The fetish that ties all of these together is my bottomless fetish. I love seeing girls (including trans girls) wearing nothing from the waist down, or nothing under their skirt, or wearing anything else that leaves them with their privates made public. I am grateful that, in order to pee or cum, girls have to at least partly expose their bottom half.

For example, Grausame Töchter

bo3v63ro9s431.jpg

Trans girl here, much appreciation for girldick hanging between bottomless thighs

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome.  I hope you have a great time here.  That Grausame Töchter picture is quite something.  Weeing and singing professionally at the same time must take quite a lot of skill.  I can only imagine that she was doing deliberately and not having an accident.  

• 3 months later...