Jumping on soap box about personal posts

Sweets

I’m not saying don’t add your similar experience.  I do think something like that adds to someone post. And may even make them feel better about what they posted.  “Oh good it’s not just me.”   @UnabashedUser does a great job of adding similar experience to a post. 99% of time what everyone is add to the experience or saying is completely fine.  But I just see the 1% where someone goes way off topic.   I definitely don’t want to change anything or the Dynamics of the interaction between members. That how we get to know one another better.   I just wanted to put the thought out there to just keep in mind about what the original post is about and when something person is shared to keep it encouraging

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser

A two way conversation about things that get us hard or get us wet or get us wet and hard is always a joy in here. I try to add my perspective to a sexy conversation as I enjoy the wordplay and the images that tantalize my imagination

I've known you do too, sweets, from the conversations we've had in here. Ones that I enjoyed tremendously I might add.

So yeah, chiming in's  a good thing -- as is a wide open mind.

It's all good  if we all play nice 🙂

10 hours ago, Sweets said:

If someone is sharing a personal story, pictures, or video.  The post should be about them.  We are sharing something personal. Don’t go hijack someone else’s post asking questions to the rest of the group.  I think it kinda rude to make someone else’s post all about you.  I’ve seen this happen on a few posts.  If I’m out of line here I apologize and the admin can delete it.  It one thing to have friendly banter between members. But the few I’ve seen could turn off the new members that are posting.   

I agree with the gist of all you have said here. Like you said, people commenting positively on your experience or adding in their own similar ones is fine.

But if someone hijacks a post by posting something way off topic, report it to us with an explanation that you think this is way off topic. We will take a look at it and if we think it is we can split it off into a separate thread. Never be afraid to use the report button in this way.

I would welcome also any input on this from @Scot_Lover, @Sophie, or @Admin

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As Steve said, if something is going off topic or bothering you, even if you think it's small and not worth our time, report it anyway! I have only been made aware of the topic in question because of this post. 

Never be worried about being punished for using the report button, my only ask is please put why you are reporting in the little message box. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

As Steve said, if something is going off topic or bothering you, even if you think it's small and not worth our time, report it anyway! I have only been made aware of the topic in question because of this post. 

Never be worried about being punished for using the report button, my only ask is please put why you are reporting in the little message box. 

I’ll do that on the one that brought this up for me again.  Myself and another member commented about it and I don’t want to ruin the post for a new member by anything else being said. Hopefully it goes back to being about his post 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1