How Many Of You Have Pissed in A Movie Theater Before?

On 8/30/2023 at 1:39 PM, HelpMeWorkOut said:

Your planning is really amazing, thanks for sharing! 💖 I've always wondered how I could do this too and also get away with it (dropping the drink is really smart). Up until today, I never had any kind of spandex leggings (as a guy), which are crucial for the plan to work. I did a bit of looking around and ended up buying a fairly tight-fitting spots compression pants. They are 85% polyester and 15% spandex, so I'm thinking that they won't be too absorbent and should dry quickly (I'll be testing this theory first too! 😄).

I'm pretty sure I can "aim" my stream so that it ends up downwards, whether I decide to stay seated or crouch on the floor like you. Really looking forward to working this out and eventually doing it. It would feel so relaxing and satisfying... I'll report back eventually if I do.

Awesome, I'm happy I inspired you to try it. I'd recommend now that you bought your spandex leggings also make sure they are black so they look the same wet as dry. I also recommend first wet them on the floor of your home to get a feel for how they look and feel wet. Also try walking around in public with them a little wet so you get comfortable with that. Another trick to help get away with it as I buy this orange urine smell remover spray that I spray on the floor of my apartment after I've peed on my floor and cleaned it so guests won't know. They are called orange dog urine odor eliminator. You could spray a little bit of that into s tiny plastic sealed container and then after you're done peeing in the theatre put that on your leggings so you don't smell like pee. Also when you're sitting on the floor with your butt touching the floor and peeing make sure your knees are up so only a little of your pee stays on the leggings and almost all of it rolls on the floor, preferably pee on a slanted floor in the theatre so it runs away from you. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, sillyme said:

Awesome, I'm happy I inspired you to try it. I'd recommend now that you bought your spandex leggings also make sure they are black so they look the same wet as dry. I also recommend first wet them on the floor of your home to get a feel for how they look and feel wet. Also try walking around in public with them a little wet so you get comfortable with that. Another trick to help get away with it as I buy this orange urine smell remover spray that I spray on the floor of my apartment after I've peed on my floor and cleaned it so guests won't know. They are called orange dog urine odor eliminator. You could spray a little bit of that into s tiny plastic sealed container and then after you're done peeing in the theatre put that on your leggings so you don't smell like pee. Also when you're sitting on the floor with your butt touching the floor and peeing make sure your knees are up so only a little of your pee stays on the leggings and almost all of it rolls on the floor, preferably pee on a slanted floor in the theatre so it runs away from you. 

Just to give more information on how I make the smell go away. The odor eliminator is called Angry Orange Odor Eliminator. I buy it on amazon. I am not trying to advertise for it. I don't make any money off its sales. I just thought people might want more information on that pee smell remover that I use. I'll pee on the floor of my apartment on the wood many times, clean it up with towels, put them in the wash, spray that Odor Eliminator and two hours later my apartment doesn't smell like pee. I think spraying it on myself after wetting my leggings might be a good trick so I don't smell like pee. This whole blog giving people tips on how to pee in movie theaters and get away with it is making me want to do this again soon. 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I piss in the theater everytime I'm there. I'll sit in the corner seat of the very back row wearing gym shorts. I always bring a blanket, I normally piss about three times while I'm there. First time is before the movie in the bathroom, pissing on the floor. Second time is usually about half way through the movie if there's a lot of people I'll cover myself with my blanket, if the theater's fairly empty I won't bother with it. The third time is at the end of the movie during the credits, I try to be one of last to leave so I can really enjoy myself while I piss one last time.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 9/14/2023 at 1:21 AM, Phyche said:

I piss in the theater everytime I'm there. I'll sit in the corner seat of the very back row wearing gym shorts. I always bring a blanket, I normally piss about three times while I'm there. First time is before the movie in the bathroom, pissing on the floor. Second time is usually about half way through the movie if there's a lot of people I'll cover myself with my blanket, if the theater's fairly empty I won't bother with it. The third time is at the end of the movie during the credits, I try to be one of last to leave so I can really enjoy myself while I piss one last time.

I've drank plenty of beers in theaters but now I am seeing I've missed my opportunity to piss in them properly. You have got me inspired to go on some dates and piss in front of them.

• Love 3

I've never peed while seated in a theatre, but there is one theatre I know that has a carpeted area between the lobby doors and the seating area.  It has a partition wall about 4 feet high, so you can stand back there and watch the movie. That makes it the perfect place to pee when no one else is back there. Peeing a bladderful on the wall is completely silent.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have peed in theaters quite a bit over the years.  Yes, I've done it from my seat; aiming for either the floor or the back of the seat in front of me.  To avoid suspicion, I will generally only pee during particularly loud parts / scenes of movies (Jurassic Park was great for peeing), and try to time visiting theaters to coincide with rainy weather (so wetness on the floor is largely ignored).

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have, once over the row in front of me and onto the floor in front of the seats, once onto the back of the seat in front of me using it like a urinal, and I think 6 times in my pants into the cushion seats. 

I feel no guilt for the cleanup crew. For one thing, I don’t allow myself to feel guilt at all. It’s an evil emotion that I have no place for in my life. Further, I don’t see this is as any different than cleaning up a spilled 64 oz soda. 

I have decided in the future to avoid theaters with cushion seats and only use theaters with plastic or vinyl or (whatever they are) seats, since I don’t lie to myself and say “it’ll be dry by morning.” When I piss a 64 ounce soda into a cushion seat, there’s no way it’ll be dry by morning.  64 ounces can’t evaporate in 8 to 12 hours. And I really don’t want a random person sitting in a seat saturated with cold pee. A vinyl seat really should be dry by morning, since it doesn’t absorb the pee, the pee flows off on to the floor. More cleanup for the cleaning crew, but as I said, I don’t do guilt. 

And yes, many times in my pants outside the theater as well. 

I obviously don’t have video from inside a theater, turning on a camera light would call attention to myself. I do have video of me peeing my pants outside of theaters. This is something very intimate, and I’m straight, so I don’t share it with men. If a women I know well wants to see, please feel free to contact me.  

Edited by Peevert
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've done this a few times.  A couple of times I just sat down and used the seat in front of me as a urinal, then relaxed and enjoyed the film.  A couple of other times, I've worn running shorts and just let my cock out and peed on the floor throughout the film.  In either case, it was just for fun, not from desperation. 

• Hot 2