How Many Of You Have Pissed in A Movie Theater Before?

I've never peed while seated in a theatre, but there is one theatre I know that has a carpeted area between the lobby doors and the seating area.  It has a partition wall about 4 feet high, so you can stand back there and watch the movie. That makes it the perfect place to pee when no one else is back there. Peeing a bladderful on the wall is completely silent.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have peed in theaters quite a bit over the years.  Yes, I've done it from my seat; aiming for either the floor or the back of the seat in front of me.  To avoid suspicion, I will generally only pee during particularly loud parts / scenes of movies (Jurassic Park was great for peeing), and try to time visiting theaters to coincide with rainy weather (so wetness on the floor is largely ignored).

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have, once over the row in front of me and onto the floor in front of the seats, once onto the back of the seat in front of me using it like a urinal, and I think 6 times in my pants into the cushion seats. 

I feel no guilt for the cleanup crew. For one thing, I don’t allow myself to feel guilt at all. It’s an evil emotion that I have no place for in my life. Further, I don’t see this is as any different than cleaning up a spilled 64 oz soda. 

I have decided in the future to avoid theaters with cushion seats and only use theaters with plastic or vinyl or (whatever they are) seats, since I don’t lie to myself and say “it’ll be dry by morning.” When I piss a 64 ounce soda into a cushion seat, there’s no way it’ll be dry by morning.  64 ounces can’t evaporate in 8 to 12 hours. And I really don’t want a random person sitting in a seat saturated with cold pee. A vinyl seat really should be dry by morning, since it doesn’t absorb the pee, the pee flows off on to the floor. More cleanup for the cleaning crew, but as I said, I don’t do guilt. 

And yes, many times in my pants outside the theater as well. 

I obviously don’t have video from inside a theater, turning on a camera light would call attention to myself. I do have video of me peeing my pants outside of theaters. This is something very intimate, and I’m straight, so I don’t share it with men. If a women I know well wants to see, please feel free to contact me.  

Edited by Peevert
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've done this a few times.  A couple of times I just sat down and used the seat in front of me as a urinal, then relaxed and enjoyed the film.  A couple of other times, I've worn running shorts and just let my cock out and peed on the floor throughout the film.  In either case, it was just for fun, not from desperation. 

• Hot 2