Public toilet mess

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Remi said:

Here is the video to it. I'm usually not someone who shares so openly, not used to it. I haven't had the time and motivation to find a more suitable hoster and i guess before i wait any longer i'll just say 'fuck it' blabla...

Link: (pin is: 'leftright')

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/peeing-in-a-public-toilet-with-special-end-32440602

Awesome video! I'd love to see more. I've found eroprofile to be a pretty good video hoster. I have newfound inspiration to mess up public toilets now! As soon as quarantine's over 😂

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 4/2/2020 at 1:25 AM, Remi said:

Here is the video to it. I'm usually not someone who shares so openly, not used to it. I haven't had the time and motivation to find a more suitable hoster and i guess before i wait any longer i'll just say 'fuck it' blabla...

Link: (pin is: 'leftright')

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/peeing-in-a-public-toilet-with-special-end-32440602

Nice video and good ending 🙂

I have thought about doing the same many times but not been brave enough.

• Like 1
On 4/2/2020 at 3:05 AM, 88mphArtist said:

Awesome video! I'd love to see more. I've found eroprofile to be a pretty good video hoster. I have newfound inspiration to mess up public toilets now! As soon as quarantine's over 😂

Thanks! Hopefully that'll be soon enough! 

And there will be more, i've decorated it quite often in several different places by now 😁

12 hours ago, JesseP said:

Nice video and good ending 🙂

I have thought about doing the same many times but not been brave enough.

The courage will come eventually. I haven't had the courage for a long time or lost some of it somehow, i'm quite pee shy and all that. But the restrooms are on a lake with beaches etc and once i found out they are open at night i started to contemplate, i was tempted...the thought turned me on so i wanted to give it a go. 

There is a camping ground close to it and there are probably some lodges for janitor-like persons close to it as there are always some lights on and from time to time people stroll around or cars move on the camp ground or parking area not that far away.  These are the outside facilities and they got one for each men and women next to each other. Of course the adrenaline is always there, what doesn't help it is that once you open the door the light goes on which you can spot from the outside. The risk is not that high but still there. So when you have that idea in mind and go there, thoughts are running through your head...but suddenly you reach a point where you just go for it. 

And @beachmom

Those look nice and not that shiny that it would make one feel guilty much. I'd love to spray some of my piss around there 😁

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Remi said:

And @beachmom

Those look nice and not that shiny that it would make one feel guilty much. I'd love to spray some of my piss around there 😁

Agreed - pissing in a toilet in a unisex toilet or in someone's house I'd actually be trying to aim. In those places? Not so much - more like spraying hands free in the general direction of the urinal wall, if some gets on the floor, too bad

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 5:02 AM, Dicke Klüten said:

What beautifull places to take a piss these pictures are showing.👍 Oh, how I would enjoy that there. 🙂

I enjoy these kindd of public restrooms too. The smell is intoxicating.

• Agree 1
  • 3 years later...
On 4/2/2020 at 4:43 AM, beachmom said:

I really don't see anything wrong with men peeing against a tile or plastic covered wall in restrooms. I'd much rather men use a wall in unisex restrooms than make a mess out of the toilet women may need to use. Also, there are a great many urinals that are nothing more than a tiled wall with floor drains in a trench beneath.

QEPARKTENNIS_med.thumb.jpg.ec6d528669f71930837c70349acc1aac.jpgimg01_med.thumb.jpg.5034b69ad3558fae2a2b97a302c86c86.jpgDCP_2266_med.thumb.jpg.754b27866a105a9d6b26e4b0ce6e0d2a.jpg

So you think it's ok to piss against the walls of public restrooms? What's about the person who has to clean it up?

5 hours ago, none 01 said:

So you think it's ok to piss against the walls of public restrooms? What's about the person who has to clean it up?

To be fair, I don’t agree with pee vandalism generally, however I worked in a building with similar toilets.

The walls and floor are both tiled and they have floor drains, the usual reason for this is that cleaning them is as simple as hosing them down so doesn’t really feel the same as if someone had to mop up or scrub a wall?