Sophie's artwork

18 hours ago, Sophie said:

Don't expect this to be updated often, sorry!

I thought I'd make a thread to show any things I make that are pee related. I'm not amazing at what I do but I wanted to share.

Filling up  - Not yet finished.

table.thumb.png.39eaee9d42d427399ab7123e97bbaa56.png

A sexy drink - @spywareonya has filled a glass for us! Who wants a taste?

spyware.thumb.png.19488c4a5030fe88516289df2fb17d59.png

Curiosity is getting to me, I will have a taste😜

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Sophie said:

Don't expect this to be updated often, sorry!

I thought I'd make a thread to show any things I make that are pee related. I'm not amazing at what I do but I wanted to share.

Filling up  - Not yet finished.

table.thumb.png.39eaee9d42d427399ab7123e97bbaa56.png

A sexy drink - @spywareonya has filled a glass for us! Who wants a taste?

spyware.thumb.png.19488c4a5030fe88516289df2fb17d59.png

Ok,i know its just a fun thing,but,yes,i would take a sip in theory from the Spyware cup.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

A little change. I have a question - Should the cylinder be empty, or partially filled with golden nectar?

table1.png

table2.thumb.png.e77158545b804809ee0ba3bbe8b276e5.png

I tend to go with 'the more pee the better' so, while I have absolutely no idea what is even happening here,

my vote is for as much as possible please!

• Agree 3
5 hours ago, PissingBlonde said:

I tend to go with 'the more pee the better' so, while I have absolutely no idea what is even happening here,

my vote is for as much as possible please!

@PissingBlonde has a large puddle under the table but no cylinder. Mine is a large cylinder containing mostly seawater (but also pee). @Riley’s is the size of a shot glass.

There is another shot glass containing what appears to be semen but we’re not sure who that was

• Haha 2

@Sophie This is intriguing - I love the way it shows that science is art and vice versa 🙂

@oliver2 Admittedly you are right about my chosen method of providing a sample.  If the Secret Semen Donator has been at it again we may find it hard to narrow down the culprit; there appear to be quite a few suspects!

@Riley might need more than one shot glass if her great stories are anything to go by... 💛

Edited by PissingBlonde
I'm still half asleep
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Another little update. Still not finished.

On 1/10/2020 at 6:55 AM, F.W said:

Sophie for the less arty of us,could you tell us the idea behind this concept?The cylinder looks good full.

To be perfectly honest, I'm making it up as I go along. I guess the general idea is someone drinking a lot of water to fill up, preparing for a nice long pee?

bqBdchA.png

• Like 4
On 1/9/2020 at 11:32 PM, oliver2 said:

@PissingBlonde has a large puddle under the table but no cylinder. Mine is a large cylinder containing mostly seawater (but also pee). @Riley’s is the size of a shot glass.

There is another shot glass containing what appears to be semen but we’re not sure who that was

On 1/10/2020 at 12:46 PM, PissingBlonde said:

@Sophie This is intriguing - I love the way it shows that science is art and vice versa 🙂

@oliver2 Admittedly you are right about my chosen method of providing a sample.  If the Secret Semen Donator has been at it again we may find it hard to narrow down the culprit; there appear to be quite a few suspects!

@Riley might need more than one shot glass if her great stories are anything to go by... 💛

i might need like 2?....Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.fa3a868094e1e38b4dd0076fd9e4699b.jpg

Edited by Riley
  • Love 2