It takes a man to point it out

Sephora

20 hours ago, owlman76 said:

It's ironic that most women don't spot something that's clearly got such sexual links, but are quick to spot when their man is 'looking' where he shouldn't, even if he isn't!  I think it was last year and my wife and I had gone to my local for a drink as it was my birthday, it was a warm day and we sat it the beer garden, a young lady in an extremely short skirt arrives shortly after and sits directly opposite me, you could see right up her skirt! The wife made a comment about me looking, which I wasn't, so I moved my chair and sat facing the other way, shortly after, 2 more women come in, they have low cut tops and are showing a lot of cleavage, again my wife accuses me of looking, so once more I turn my chair! By now, I'm facing the wall and she's sat beside me, then it happened, a tall leggy blonde with a pair of those wetlook spandex leggings appears, the group she's with stand behind me, she's so close that occasionally she brushes her shapely rear across the back of my head, apologises and giggles, again, apparently, well, at least according to my wife, this is all my fault, how! I'm just sitting there, trying to mind my own business and have a quiet birthday drink.There's only one solution, as it's clearly not safe to be here, I drink my pint, politely refuse my wife's offer of another, and announce I want to go home, even then I'm wrong, because now I'm an old fuddy duddy, for not wanting to go out on my birthday, do you blame me! lol

Lololol  your story does have a funny side to it. I am sorry to read that you had a bad moment about it and no it's not your fault what happened.

It has happened to us on several occasions as well. First, I trust my husband and he tells me all the time that I am his queen and that I am the most sexiest thing on the planet, so for me, this is reassuring. There are moments he does point it out which most of the times I am okay with. As long as he is having a conversation with me and not the other womens boobs or ass all the time were there. Its just a question of respect. Trust me, women look at mens butts and bulges as well except we don't stare like certain men do.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, owlman76 said:

I love my wife and yes there are a lot of people more attractive than her, but she has a great personality, which is more important at my age, after all, sex isn't everything, you can't spend 24hrs in bed, can you!

I do look, all men do, but a discrete glance is enough, I liken looking at a very attractive woman to looking at a Ferrari, or a Porsche, I may look, but it doesn't mean I've any chance of owning one, or wanting one, it's just that occasionally you see something nice and look at it, discretely of course.

I agree with you that there are different kind of beautiful, we all know that. In a woman's eyes, she's the only one that counts. 24 hours in bed, that depends on what plans he has for me LOLOLOL   However, 24 hours is alot.

When he is not around, I will look at other men's buns. Just yesterday, I was picking up some fruits when a black gentleman heard me speak to a worker and from a distance told me I had a nice voice and amazing eyes, he wished me a beautiful day and walked away. To me, that's not harassing and it was done nicely. And he did have a nice butt while he was walking away. And for me, it ends there because I am happy with my hubby.

Guest UnabashedUser

My wife Bonita is very understanding of my needs, wants, and likes. She'll actually point out women for me to take a squint at in a crowd. 

"Hey baby that chiquita over there is working on a nice camel-toe", or "that girl has some pokey action going on in her blouse". 

Likewise I'll point her to ogle some hunky guy passing by.

These things make us both horny and get us all primed for action when we get back home. It's an agreeable way to people watch. It's also uncomfortable to the degree that it's hard for me to conceal the raging erections they cause. When this happens, Bonita will walk in front of me to be discreet, which then tends to make me bump into her rump from time to time.

Which is also part of the game. 

@UnabashedUser Your wife sounds awesome, the way she sees other women as fluffers!

I like your strategy of using the natural surroundings as camouflage for your cock.

When I'm out with my man and see him get hard, I tease him: "Just hide it in my mouth Sir - I'm sure no one will notice..."

Edited by PissingBlonde
spacing
  • Hot 1
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:06 AM, Sephora said:

Hi everyone,

So this past weekend, me and my husband went to the grocerie store. Time of the year to make food for the holidays. That being said, we were in the fruit section and my husband gets my attention telling me to look in the vegetable area where there were 2 women, in their what seem to be early twenties from my belief and both of them were examining the cucumbers different sizes. So we laugh and kept doing our shopping. Then my man decides to go wait in line right in the back of the 2 women were and tells me to look what they have in their basket. Of course it takes a man to point out those things lololololol  well, there were 4 cucumbers, a pack of zucchini's others types of fruits and vegetables that had a shape of a penis. Yes thats right, you read that well. I guess they were in a exploring mood 😯😯

A friend of mine and his girlfriend were housesitting at a mutual friend's house. The girlfriend found a cucumber in the fridge, used it, and then apparently returned it to the fridge without washing it 😲 

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 2
18 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

My wife Bonita is very understanding of my needs, wants, and likes. She'll actually point out women for me to take a squint at in a crowd. 

"Hey baby that chiquita over there is working on a nice camel-toe", or "that girl has some pokey action going on in her blouse". 

Likewise I'll point her to ogle some hunky guy passing by.

These things make us both horny and get us all primed for action when we get back home. It's an agreeable way to people watch. It's also uncomfortable to the degree that it's hard for me to conceal the raging erections they cause. When this happens, Bonita will walk in front of me to be discreet, which then tends to make me bump into her rump from time to time.

Which is also part of the game. 

I’m the same way.  I look at men and woman.  I actually notice more than my husband does. He is completely oblivious to those things. The woman’s boobs has to falling out before he notices lol. And he doesn’t catch on to flirting at all.  He’s to cheap to Go the strip clubs but he doesn’t mind me going to see the male dancers. He know he is in for a good time when I get home.  I think it all in how comfortable the woman is with her self and body.   I know I’m no the most gorgeous girl.  I’m on the big size and have some, we will say fluff on me. But I ok with my body.  I know I have a lot to offer a guy that the really gorgeous ones don’t.  I’m not high maintenance and I’m pretty easy to get along with.  And a guy can have a conversation with me about guy stuff. Like sports, guns, hunting fishing.  Some cars. Do I have enough knowledge to have a conversation like 2 guys no, but  they can have a conversation with me and I know enough and I’m alway interested in learning more.  The older I get the more comfortable I am with myself and more confident.   So maybe @owlman76 you wife isn’t there yet.   I think @Sephora is and definitely @UnabashedUser wife is.  There is nothing you as a man can do about it, it something we have to come about on our own.  Now there are things you can do to hurt it, get caught cheating or putting her down. And you can try to help by encouraging her and alway know that she  is the most beautiful to you. ❤️    

Edited by Sweets
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sweets said:

I’m the same way.  I look at men and woman.  I actually notice more than my husband does. He is completely oblivious to those things. The woman’s boobs has to falling out before he notices lol. And he doesn’t catch on to flirting at all.  He’s to cheap to Go the strip clubs but he doesn’t mind me going to see the male dancers. He know he is in for a good time when I get home.  I think it all in how comfortable the woman is with her self and body.   I know I’m no the most gorgeous girl.  I’m on the big size and have some, we will say fluff on me. But I ok with my body.  I know I have a lot to offer a guy that the really gorgeous ones don’t.  I’m not high maintenance and I’m pretty easy to get along with.  And a guy can can a conversation with me about guy stuff. Like sports, guns, hunting fishing.  Some cars. Do I have enough knowledge to have a conversation like 2 guys no, but  they can have a conversation wirh me and I know enough and I’m alway interested in learning more.  The older I get the more comfortable I am with myself and more confident.   So maybe @owlman76 you wife isn’t there yet.   I think @Sephora is and definitely @UnabashedUser wife is.  There is nothing you as a man can do about it, it something we have to come about on our own.  Now there are things you can do to hurt it, get caught cheating or putting her down. And you can try to help by encouraging her and alway know the is the most beautiful to you. ❤️    

A confident women is the most attractive women to me. Being low maintenance is a huge turn on for me as well

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1