Are you a top or a bottom

Riley

Top or Bottom  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Top or Bottom

So being a top is seen as being a lot more dominant and a bottom is usually seen as being more submissive so i thought it might be fun to just what people prefer in relationships or life really. I definitely think im more of a bottom and kind of like being a lot more submissive but obviously not everyones that way so I thought this might be fun 🙂 

If this post is bad I can take it down, I don't mean this post at all to offend or hurt someone I just thought it might be interesting and fun

• Like 3

I'd say I'm both. I wear the trousers in the relationship so to speak and I do enjoy being in control at times but sometimes I just want my husband to throw me onto the bed and have his wicked way with me 😏

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

I've gone for both - so I'm with all of the above.    Hmmm... That would be one hell of an orgy.....    In seriousness I'm happy to be sub, I would like to be on the receiving end, but at the same time I like to plan and be in control to an extent. 

• Love 1

This is tricky to answer so I put both. In life I'm quite confident and assertive so more of a top, but in the bedroom (or other random location where sex is happening) I definitely want the man to overpower me and take control = bottom... and when it comes to pissing I'm a switch cos I love giving and receiving. In a similar way I am generally straight, or at least heteroflexible, as I'm far more attracted to men, but with peeing more bi because I love to pee on anyone and anything - I'm an equal opportunity pisser!

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/8/2020 at 3:46 PM, NortheastPeeFan said:

Top.  I would much rather be in positions where I am on top.  Being ridden doesn’t appeal to me and I’m not interested in getting penetrated.

Heteroflexible?