Does this fetish ever seem strange to you?

I'd say it really depends on the person. There's a lot of things you can do with this fetish, so it's only natural people like different aspects of it. Some people really like wetting, I personally don't like it at all though. For me it's about the naughtyness and exposure rather than the piss itself, the fact that you're showing off your most private parts to do this normal bodily function. If I were you I wouldn't worry too much about it. You like what you like when you like it.

About if the fetish strange, I wouldn't say so. Firstly, it's something natural that everyone does. Secondly, sex and most erotic activities involve some sort of excretion whether it be sweat, cum, squirting et cetera. Our activities are just a little wetter than most. Also it's not like we're attracted to a completely unsexualised part of the body like an elbow or something. We're still looking at big veiny dicks and gaping flappy pussies, which of course is completely the 'norm'

That's what I think anyway. Hope it helped maybe.

• Agree 3

I suppose part of the thrill to me is the 'dangerous' aspect.  The risk of getting caught doing something that is socially unacceptable in an unacceptable place -- like in a public place on carpet.  Like the girl in the video who gets caught peeing in an elevator.  So for me the most exciting videos are of woman peeing in carpeted elevators, hallways, stairs, libraries, and stores.

• Agree 1

And I prefer female "sneaky" naughty peeing -- when they get away with it without being caught.  

The Chinese woman peeing on the counter of the convenience store, in front of the storekeeper, was exciting but a little over-the-top for me.  I would have preferred it if she had waited for him to leave, jumped up on the counter and peed, then escaped before he returned.  It would have been funny if he had returned to find a puzzling puddle of pee, and a cup filled with pee, on the counter.

I don't think any factor of our personality is active 100% of the time. We all go through cycles and phases.  Sometimes I'm here on a daily basis and then I won't visit for a couple of months because I get bored.  Sometime when I travel I piss everywhere, especially in public places, and I'm wired and horny the whole trip.  Other times I just can't be bothered and use the toilet instead.

For a true addict, the thoughts about the addiction (drugs, alcohol, sex, pee, whatever) are probably there most or all of the time.  For the rest of us, it comes and goes.  Don't worry about the times you're less turned on or even turned off, it's just your down cycle.

All that said, I'm pretty consistent about pissing on the floor in cinemas.  Seems to be a permanent up-cycle thing for me.  Guess there's an exception for every rule ... lol.

• Agree 2

I don’t really know how I came to associate a full bladder with sexual pleasure. I know when I was about 3: my parents would babysit a girl about a year older than me. She would stay overnight, and eventually we’d have to relieve ourselves. It was nautaural to  just go together. We were eventually caught going outside and separated. 

Later on, at some king of pre-school I went ti, there was some playground with a toy cottage a friend and I would go in to piss. One time angirl went with us and had to go too. By that point, I noticed that girls seemed to have to relieve themselves a little more often. But I got few chances to see it until I got on the internet in the ‘90’s. 

I've only told my ex wife about this fetish, and she used it against me, so I keep quiet about it except on places like this where I have semi-anonymity. But when I have time alone, I fill up my bladder and come here. It’s like I can project how much I have to piss on the pictures and videos of women peeing on this site. 

I think the reasons people enjoy peeing and desperation which often precedes it are many various.  In my own case I don't fully understand the reason why and it took me a long time to come to terms with the fact that it was a part of who I am and not something to fight or go on guilt trips over.  However I eventually got there and I'm glad I did.  It's been a particular pleasure getting to know lovely, supportive people,  on forums such as this who have the same or similar sorts of feelings and know exactly what it's like for me without judging.   

• Like 1

I find I definitely have times where I'm more into it than others....   maybe a week will go past where it's in the back of my mind, and I'll check in and browse through the site, like a few things but that will be about it.  Then the next week I find myself as horny as hell - devouring pictures and videos, fantasising pretty much non stop, and you know the rest.  It's like a bit of a tidal thing, sometimes high and then falling off again.

The other thing, don't know if it happens to anyone else - if I'm pleasuring myself infront of a video or photos, within a minute or so of climaxing I just find myself totally switched off by the whole concept - maybe it's a guilt thing, I don't know - but I suddenly find myself quite disturbed by the whole thing.  Don't worry - it doesn't last long!  Don't know if it's just me...

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

No. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Pee is warm, immediate and intimate. It spurts out of the same holes which are used for intercourse, and can be shared with a partner (or partners). It's largely sterile (moreso than saliva exchanged in the 'vanilla' acting of kissing).

It looks fantastic when it comes out of someone - male or female. It can be done in the bedroom or bathroom, or outdoors, or in a public loo. 

As a man, a full bladder will push down slightly on the prostate, which certainly can't do any harm to sexual appetite.

For me, the idea of not liking pee is strange. Those non-PeeFans are the odd ones!
  • Agree 2
On 11/10/2019 at 8:56 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I find I definitely have times where I'm more into it than others....   maybe a week will go past where it's in the back of my mind, and I'll check in and browse through the site, like a few things but that will be about it.  Then the next week I find myself as horny as hell - devouring pictures and videos, fantasising pretty much non stop, and you know the rest.  It's like a bit of a tidal thing, sometimes high and then falling off again.

The other thing, don't know if it happens to anyone else - if I'm pleasuring myself infront of a video or photos, within a minute or so of climaxing I just find myself totally switched off by the whole concept - maybe it's a guilt thing, I don't know - but I suddenly find myself quite disturbed by the whole thing.  Don't worry - it doesn't last long!  Don't know if it's just me...

Agree with all this, though I would say the being totally switched off after coming was more distinct in my teens and does feel like it was/is a guilt thing.

occasionally sex in general seems strange to me - particularly thinking that almost everyone has done it at some point in their life.

Edited by oliver2
  • Thanks 1

Peeing is natural. And sex is also natural and you get turned on by having sex right? So why would it be weird to be turned on by another natural action? Sure there are some parts of this fetish that dosen't turn me on but that's just a individual thing. And also i think that the taboo is giving us all a thrill. I mean im not into naughty peeing but when i really have to go i might go somewhere i shouldn't i don't get turned on by it but i get a thrill since it's forbidden. You get adrenaline from these stuff. So no it's not weird. It's just stupid mainstream media etc that wants to shame us and label us as perverts. 

• Like 1
On 11/10/2019 at 3:56 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I can't say I feel any guilt over it, but once I "blow my load", I suddenly lose all interest. I close browser tabs and get up and take a leak. I can't get back into it for a while.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The fetish doesn’t seem strange to me. Especially compared to others out there. I told my sexy, female neighbor about it once and she said it wasn’t bad, especially being that,  “We” (Her word. Women) have to pee anyway. 

From my pee fetish it seems another fetish developed. Being used in a certain way is a turn on now. For a women to use me for my oral pleasure skills, use my mouth or backseat for a ladies room and go on about her business without giving me any turns me on.