To girls who enjoy watching guys

On 11/11/2019 at 9:58 PM, Sweets said:

There are many things for me. I don’t mind  spying on a guy peeing in the toilet because I like to see the pee come out.  I get really turned on watching a guy Pee on himself.  And masturbating while doing. There is one group member in particular I enjoy chatting with and watching him. Love the sounds he makes. I can tell it’s pure pleasure.  When he is hard and starts to pee the head of his penis get thicker. and love to see him cum.  Cum shots are just as good as pee. I love seeing a man pleasure himself 

Would love to hear some personal stories!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

That's a shame....  It would be hot knowing you'd sneaked in and were peeking... even hotter if you chose to take care of your desperate need.

I was standing by the bathroom in a club perfect view in the men’s room but couldn’t see anything 🥺

5 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Well that sucks, maybe next time at a diffrent club you will have a better view😜

I don’t make it out to the clubs much not really my thing.  I miss one of then that closed. They played beach music one night 50 and 60s another night and 70.   Nothing new. Just classic rock.  Music you can dance too 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Sweets said:

I don’t make it out to the clubs much not really my thing.  I miss one of then that closed. They played beach music one night 50 and 60s another night and 70.   Nothing new. Just classic rock.  Music you can dance too 

I here you there, bars or clubs isn't really my thing either

I drive a truck and most of the time have piss places other than the toilet. Even though I’m on a local route due to traffic or lack of bathrooms I often use a bottle or a couple of “pee spots” as I call them. If any of you ladies would like to watch message me and I will more than gladly give you my Snapchat or just email you videos. I love to watch a woman go outside beside her car in a parking lot or in a cup cause she can’t get to a bathroom in time. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...