To girls who enjoy watching guys

On 11/11/2019 at 9:58 PM, Sweets said:

There are many things for me. I don’t mindΒ Β spying on a guy peeing in the toilet because I like to see the pee come out. Β I get really turned on watching a guy Pee on himself. Β And masturbating while doing. There is one group member in particular I enjoy chatting with and watching him. Love the sounds he makes. I can tell it’s pure pleasure. Β When he is hard and starts to peeΒ the head of his penis get thicker. and love to see him cum. Β Cum shots are just as good as pee. I love seeing a man pleasure himselfΒ 

Would love to hear some personal stories!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

That's a shame.... Β It would be hot knowing you'd sneaked in andΒ were peeking... even hotter if you chose to take care of your desperate need.

I was standing by the bathroom in a club perfect view in the men’s room but couldn’t see anything πŸ₯Ί

5 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Well that sucks, maybe next time at a diffrent club you will have a better view😜

I don’t make it out to the clubs much not really my thing. Β I miss one of then that closed. They played beach music one night 50 and 60s another night and 70. Β  Nothing new. Just classic rock. Β Music you can dance tooΒ 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Sweets said:

I don’t make it out to the clubs much not really my thing. Β I miss one of then that closed. They played beach music one night 50 and 60s another night and 70. Β  Nothing new. Just classic rock. Β Music you can dance tooΒ 

I here you there, bars or clubs isn't really my thing either

I drive a truck and most of the time have piss places other than the toilet. Even though I’m on a local route due to traffic or lack of bathrooms I often use a bottle or a couple of β€œpee spots” as I call them. If any of you ladies would like to watch message me and I will more than gladly give you my Snapchat or just email you videos. I love to watch a woman go outside beside her car in a parking lot or in a cup cause she can’t get to a bathroom in time.Β 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...