Which of these other fetishes do you have an interest in?

steve25805

Which other fetishes interest you?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which other fetishes interest you?

• BDSM
    • Scat
    • Body part fetishes
    • Exhibitionism
    • Transvestism
    • Uniforms/Roleplay
    • Other (please state)

The only other fetishes I've got is for anal play (butt plugs, enemas, prostate massage) and poo desperation.

Anal insertions enhance masturbation.

Poo desperation is the pressure feeling and trying not to lose control as it builds up (but deliberately going too far if I'm wearing a nappy and enjoying the involuntary release), but not going further into scat.

- Incest. Less so with my own family members, but I really want to get double penetrated by brothers or maybe a guy and his dad one day.

- Crossdressing obviously

- Violent/rough anal. I want a guy who really desires me and is definitely shows it.

- Rimming and facesitting. I want to sloppily make out with a guy's butthole.

- Puppy play. Less so for me and more that it would be nice to have a boy pet on a leash who is always eager to breed and mark me.

- Straight guys. I just feel so pretty whenever a straight guy compliments my looks.

- Sweat and smell. On hot days like these, i really want a guy to squat over my face and let me lick the sweat off his balls and ass.

- Maybe a little bit of farting. Not so much the smell, but I mean, with the way I want guys to treat my ass, it'll be pretty impossible not to make noise and watching a boys hole open up from a little brap so I can see his insides is a pretty nice sight.

- Size difference. I'm 190cm tall, so if I ever get a boyfriend whos smaller than me, I fully expect him to call me 'mommy'.

- Permanent skimpiness or nudity. If the situation allows for exposed cheeks, then I shall definitely expose them.

- Ass to mouth. I'm never gonna waste any drops of cum, so after a guy came inside me, ill definitely lick his dick.

- Group sex. I should be able to please five guys at once and I definitely want to.

• Hot 1