1st time Bed & Breakfast

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 11:51 PM, Sephora said:

Hi everyone!

Me and hubby went on a 3 day getaway in a little town over 2 hours away. There is 1 hotel in the area and there was no room left. So we had decided to go in a bed & breakfast place. Little that I know about bed and breakfast, I thought we had our own bathroom, not really! We had to share it with 3 other families. I was not too happy about that however, I went along with it. Now I know why it is cheap. Sharing 1 bathroom and needed to wait because 2 families were lined up to take a shower, which we had to wait a little over an hour to take our showers.

I get an urge to pee and wait for a while, after 30 minutes, i started thinking about going outside somewhere. Then my hubby lays down on the floor. Clearly, I knew why and gave on the idea to go out. So I placed our bed covers at the bottom of the door to cut the noise. I pulled down my leggings and went into position. What a relief, i mean why not? I actually enjoy having this option around on the odd occasion. He gets his fix and i get to relieve myself, win win right? 

I've stayed at B&Bs in the UK, and as you say, you often have to share a bathroom. Some have a rather strange arrangement - there's a shower and a bathroom sink in the bedroom, but no toilet. I'm guessing I'm not Robinson Crusoe in electing to pee in the sink 😁.

7 hours ago, UnauthorisedGuy said:

I've stayed at B&Bs in the UK, and as you say, you often have to share a bathroom. Some have a rather strange arrangement - there's a shower and a bathroom sink in the bedroom, but no toilet. I'm guessing I'm not Robinson Crusoe in electing to pee in the sink 😁.

We thought about saving money by doing this. Also, the main hotel had no vacancy. I can't say for sure how other B&B establishments are. In our room, and seems like the other rooms don't have sinks or toilets. We didn't even had a garbage pale, because that eould have been an option for me. Unfortunately, ir was 1 bathroom, to accommodate 3 upstair rooms.

Perhaps next time I will enquire or make searches like we usually do. It was a last minute decision

On 9/26/2019 at 3:51 PM, Sephora said:

Hi everyone!

Me and hubby went on a 3 day getaway in a little town over 2 hours away. There is 1 hotel in the area and there was no room left. So we had decided to go in a bed & breakfast place. Little that I know about bed and breakfast, I thought we had our own bathroom, not really! We had to share it with 3 other families. I was not too happy about that however, I went along with it. Now I know why it is cheap. Sharing 1 bathroom and needed to wait because 2 families were lined up to take a shower, which we had to wait a little over an hour to take our showers.

I get an urge to pee and wait for a while, after 30 minutes, i started thinking about going outside somewhere. Then my hubby lays down on the floor. Clearly, I knew why and gave on the idea to go out. So I placed our bed covers at the bottom of the door to cut the noise. I pulled down my leggings and went into position. What a relief, i mean why not? I actually enjoy having this option around on the odd occasion. He gets his fix and i get to relieve myself, win win right? 

Honey, men are always the best Toilets... 😜

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, alicexxx said:

Honey, men are always the best Toilets... 😜

Ohh, i don't about all of them. Before i met my hubby, it wasn't something I thought about. Now knowing he's into this sort of thing, it made some of my moments easier, plus he cleans up the excess mess. Lolololol

• Like 2
  • Love 1

My dad was in the Air Force, and we were stationed in Germany while I was growing up. We'd often stay in hostiles while traveling. I didn't like that part about sharing a bathroom with countless other people. At least on one trip to Paris, I had a bidet in the room. I just used that.

• Like 1

@toiletfloorpee, Welcome to the forums and that sounds like  you had a brilliant excuse to take the revenge and have great fun in doing so.   Never great when customer service is lacking, but two nights with no sleep and no recompense is definitely cause for the action you took and I bet it felt fantastic.  I also enjoyed the idea of you being perched on the sink.

Hopefully you've got plenty more adventures to share.   Looking forward to it.

• 1 month later...