A family thing?

Hi everyone,

I've had a quite interesting thought (at least for me) in my head during the last few days so I decided to ask you all once again for opinions.

Do you think our passion for peeing is hereditary and maybe we secretly got it from our parents and in a few years or more there's a chance that we will give it to our children?

I don't know if my parents have this fetish, even though I wouldn't be surprised if they had since peeing, wetting etc. has always been a regular topic in our family life.

Anyway, if anyone has thoughts or experiences they want to share I'd like to hear them.

• Like 2

When we are kids we might have experiences that gets conected sexually but we don't know that then because children don't have those feelings but later in life it evolves into a fetish  tho i remember when i was a litle boy i felt "weird" if a girl peed near me haha. It could also be genetical but i doubt it. 

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Peefreak99 said:

It could also be genetical but i doubt it. 

I personally think there might be something genetical involved ... The reason I came to this thought is because my family on my mother's "side" are almos all very passionate about the arts and creating artworks, including myself (and my mother every now and again), so if this love for the arts can be transmitted why not also our pee fetish? 

... But I'm not a neurologist or whatever, so there's a realistic chance that I might be wrong haha

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Gotah said:

I personally think there might be something genetical involved ... The reason I came to this thought is because my family on my mother's "side" are almos all very passionate about the arts and creating artworks, including myself (and my mother every now and again), so if this love for the arts can be transmitted why not also our pee fetish? 

... But I'm not a neurologist or whatever, so there's a realistic chance that I might be wrong haha

I say genes and experiences mabye creates a fetish

• Like 2
On 8/27/2019 at 1:19 PM, Gotah said:

Do you think our passion for peeing is hereditary and maybe we secretly got it from our parents and in a few years or more there's a chance that we will give it to our children?

I don't know if my parents have this fetish, even though I wouldn't be surprised if they had since peeing, wetting etc. has always been a regular topic in our family life.

I was reading recently about synaesthesia, where people perceive one sense as another, like perceiving number 12 as orange. As far as neurologists can tell, this relates to the mind’s predilection to make connections between distantly related things, and there’s a genetic component - as many things, it’s nature, nurture, and luck combined.

What I don’t know is whether a pee fetish comes from a family being strict or being open. If you grow up in a family that leaves the bathroom door open, you’ll find it normal to see people peeing when you are on intimate terms with them? Or, the more the taboo, the more the excitement?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Pretty sure mine is not hereditary, both my parents (no longer with us)  were very uptight about things like that. I like to think that deep down everyone is hard wired to like pee at birth and it's educated/scared/shamed out of us when we're little. In much of the animal kingdom urine and the smell of it is involved in marking territory and mating, maybe we were all like that once...just a thought.

Edited by mickymoist
5 hours ago, mickymoist said:

deep down everyone is hard wired to like pee at birth and it's educated/scared/shamed out of us when we're little. In much of the animal kingdom urine and the smell of it is involved in marking territory and mating, maybe we were all like that once...just a thought.

That’s what @spywareonya said. I think she’s right. No bidets in the ancestral environment...

• Like 1

I don't know. I just think sexuality is too complicated for genetics.

Also pretty sure none of my family is into this. Then again none of tbh e rest of my family are autistic or lgbt. 

Of course, I don't actually know if dad is really my biological father, given that I only have mum's word for it. Lol.