Calling all girls!

Girls of peefans...in the video gallery is a video filmed by a girl at Harry Potter world or somewhere.In it,she cruises through the loos,finds one,and nicely has a wee-wee for us.Her 25th birthday wee,so she says.

It would be amazing if any of you girls could try film a similar situation.Ok,you yourself,might not want to pee on camera,ok,but just to film inside the ladies for us would be fun.Or if you did then bonus.

I would love it if you could try get snap of women in the next booth,just their feet etc.

Such fun!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Wait, you want us to film another girl peeing in the stall next to us? Isn't that like really creepy? that seems like a massive invasion of privacy. I kind of agree with @pee01

Edited by Riley
  • Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Agree 2
5 minutes ago, Riley said:

Wait, you want us to film another girl peeing in the stall next to us? Isn't that like really creepy? that seems like a massive invasion of privacy. I kind of agree with @pee01

I'm not pee01, but thanks for the recognition 😛

Edited by PeeFan
14 minutes ago, Riley said:

Can I propose you a darker reflection, sweetie?

Correctedness sometimes is overrated

I surely prefer that nobody films me but it happened, they had been canceled because I threatened them with both lawful (and UNlawful) retaliations

Caveat Emptor, it's up to you to be careful, the world is a jungle

I absolutely see your point, but I also can dig Fanny's idea, how many "voyeur" videos did we masturbate to?

They were surely filmed without consent

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Peefreak99 said:

I see the point of both sides i mean if i caught a guy filming my girlfriend peeing without her knowing i would beat him up big time but on the other hand how many voyeur videos haven't i cummed to

It's no problem, coeherence is often an overrated thing, different situations allows/require different reactions

1 hour ago, F.W said:

Its ok Spyware,its just an idea for something that might be fun,but i can let it go.I saw a similar thing in the gallery is all.No big deal.

People MUST understand that you are MIGHTY, but NOT tactless like sometimes people "accuse" you of

@Riley anyway changed her mind and it can be noticed by her reaction to the post where I defended you

I love you and hug you, and consider you one of the bravest men I know, and a column of this forum

• Love 2

Let's clarify a bit here....  reading back on what @F.W said:

1) - If anyone would like to share video of themselves having a wee in a public loo.  Let's assume that's in a cubicle, behind a closed door and only the person providing the video clip is featured.  I think we'd all be happy with that...

2) - If anyone is shy about filming themselves, but would film inside the ladies' toilets.  Again let's assume it's an empty building - no other people involved - so no invasion of privacy.

3) - Showing someone's feet under a stall door.  Let's be clear, @F.W wasn't suggesting poking a lens over the stall door or installing a hidden camera, it was the idea of a video which could transport the viewer into a scenario where they were a silent, invisible witness to the ladies toilet where some anonymous lady is relieving herself.

In the situation where a completely anonymous pair of shoes can be seen, a pair of panties around ankles maybe - is that an invasion of privacy?  We will never know who it was.  If the video caught a conversation outside the cubicle we might catch someone's name, accent, location and other details which could be considered personal information.

As a professional photographer I have to make decisions all the time about whether a photograph is appropriate (before I click the shutter) - sometimes yes and other times no.  In the case of a pair of shoes or handbag indicating an occupier then I don't believe there's too big an issue.  Capturing audio though or showing any more I'd say races over the line.

So, lets not be too hard on @F.W - it's not an entirely unreasonable request - although it would need to be undertaken in a considered and measured way to ensure that what is done is indeed legal. 

Thank you.But i really dont care what anyone thinks.Surely on here we can voice our wishes and desires.And whats more tantalising than a total stranger having a wee wee?Might i say,theres always the option for anyone to read this post,and simply NOT do anything i ask isnt there?Please let it go now folks.