Get to know me pee questions

Z

Water sources usually have no effect on me, but can add that "something" if I am already desperate, because running water can set me in a happy mood and thus enflame the desire to act like I lived in a world where bodily functions are loved, understood, and freely enjoyed!!!

For the Glory of Mankind!!!

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Beautiful answers! Thank you for taking the time to answer them all! I plan on answering them all myself later too! 

I can't wait!!! My fingers tingle waiting for my clit as I will read them!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

A. This morning in bed

B..Like the holding and the sensation of pressure but the release is better, I tend to cheat if I'm holding by letting little spurts out on purpose from time to time.

C. Occasionally but not often and yes I use rest rooms

D. Hmm, I seem to be able to hold a long time so i often run out of patience before it gets really desperate,  only once have I got to anywhere near actually having an accident, we were doing a bit of a contest (in the live action if I recall) drank a lot and really pushed the holding, after about 4 hours I got out of the chair to do something and could barely stand, this was also painful so I can't say I liked it so much...the release was lovely though.

E. Don't really care, but i am curious sometimes to see what my capacity is, about 1.3 litres the most I've peed., I do like the feeling of medium level desperation but not really severe.

F. Yes! Very often:)

G. Nope will piss in anything!

H. Don't know but I guess average to strong reading accounts here.

I.  Bit of both I think

J. I like most things to do with pee apart from humiliation type stuff, I like everything to be done with a sense of fun.

K. Washing the dishes kills me if i'm desperate and holding. and bizarrely cleaning my teeth even if the tap is not running, as soon as i start using the electric toothbrush i need to pee 😁, usually just lob it out and pee in the sink if this happens.

L. Not really done many

M. Just what it says really the sensation of release, sort of get a feeling right at the end of my cock and then when i let go, the relief is lovely, If wetting the nice warm feeling when the pee starts spreading arould my balls.

N. Never watched anyone, other than the vids we all see on the web which are mostly staged, but I'm sure I would love it in real life.

O. Praise I think but i guess a little gentle fun punishment might be acceptable

P. Don't know

Q. Favourite for  myself,  just lounge pants and t-shirt, love to watch girls wetting panties or jeans

R. Nope

S. Mixed toilets or peeing outside somewhere doesn't bother me, never actually peed with someone in a sexual situation though, pretty sure I'm not.

T. Not really

U. Only a friendly little one with a few of the lovely people on here over in the live action a few months back, with  @chubbybirb999 @Riley and @Rich7 IIRC

V. Not especially but beer is good, or anything alcoholic really 😁

W. I think I'd love to spend a nice quiet evening drinking wine and watching TV with someone, and for her to hold for a nice long time, I'd have her sitting on my lap and when she's getting really twitchy and fidgety maybe I start tickling her until she wets her jeans and soaks me.

X. I play with myself a bit, getting hard tends to delay the need to pee a bit.

Y. Lot's mostly for pleasure, recently went all weekend without peeing in the toilet at all

Z. Nope not that I've noticed but as I said earlier running the tap will make me more desperate if I already need to go.

Edited by mickymoist
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, spywareonya said:

I just have a curiosity: you said your bladder can hold up to 1,3 liters but you can get desperate after 4 hours… it means that you REALLY drank a lot!!! Ahahahahahah!!!

Yes, it was a deliberate thing to drink lots of water as part of a challenge 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

Yes, it was a deliberate thing to drink lots of water as part of a challenge 😁

I love sparkling water, it's so… bubbly!!! Ihihihihi!!!!

But also normal water, cold and delicious...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

izzy drinks or soda much

Not too much into them either

But where I live there is an almost local delicious sparkling water, so… when I burp I bring down the place HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, spywareonya said:

On an overall stance, being actually desperate is to me a sign of weakness, as no women should be forced to hold it in that much, and should claim the braveness to openly pee wherever they want.

Like I do.

If your man asked you to become desperate would you do it then? 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I

I never let anybody be in control of anything related to me. I can be compelled by honour or friendship but I usually agree with what these things ask me to do.

"Control" means that we play that I cannot piss when I need. As I usually do not piss unless it's perfectly fitting or absolutely necessary, nobody can deny that to me.

Anyway, when I am with my boyfriend, he got the last word. He is my Master in the teaching of my Occult Path and was also the Coven leader, so yes, he can control me. But it's because honours entitles him to. Unless I bow to nothing, morals, laws, humans, nothing.

Would you be fine if your boyfriend ordered you to hold your pee as long as you possibly could and then pee in a measuring cup that he was holding?

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

If your man asked you to become desperate would you do it then? 

18 hours ago, rajpatel1993 said:

Would you be fine if your boyfriend ordered you to hold your pee as long as you possibly could and then pee in a measuring cup that he was holding?

Alex never asks me anything for silly reason. He chats a lot but only to pass time with persons he loves, but he SPEAKS (I mean ask things and give order) very rarely, and usually is just to explain me why something is mandatory.

Elsewhere, he let me have a lot of organizative authority, altough I will forever be submitted to him.

If he ever asked for a serious reason, I would not simply submit to his authority, I would UNDERSTAND WHY it is important, embrace that need on my own, and hold it. For example, some rituals requires that the Witch pisses a lot after helding it in from down to dusk and it can lead to real desperation

I did them, just cannot talk about them too much.

If he just asked for a silly game, I would obey him, because I love him and have no problem in doing what he commands… he is anyway very sensitive and would play along with me, perceiving if the game is amusing or if I am starting to feel actually bad. He would never actually torture me, yet it happened in very rare occasions (but really rare) that we were in conditions that I was desperate and he could not help me relieve (like driving in some awful streets with traffic and city surveillances cameras) and he just kept silent and expected me to be strong and to avoid complaining.

I am still a fucking trained Witch, I endured tortures. What could a bladder do to me?!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 7/4/2019 at 12:21 PM, spywareonya said:

Alex never asks me anything for silly reason. He chats a lot but only to pass time with persons he loves, but he SPEAKS (I mean ask things and give order) very rarely, and usually is just to explain me why something is mandatory. 

Elsewhere, he let me have a lot of organizative authority, altough I will forever be submitted to him.

If he ever asked for a serious reason, I would not simply submit to his authority, I would UNDERSTAND WHY it is important, embrace that need on my own, and hold it. For example, some rituals requires that the Witch pisses a lot after helding it in from down to dusk and it can lead to real desperation

I did them, just cannot talk about them too much. 

If he just asked for a silly game, I would obey him, because I love him and have no problem in doing what he commands… he is anyway very sensitive and would play along with me, perceiving if the game is amusing or if I am starting to feel actually bad. He would never actually torture me, yet it happened in very rare occasions (but really rare) that we were in conditions that I was desperate and he could not help me relieve (like driving in some awful streets with traffic and city surveillances cameras) and he just kept silent and expected me to be strong and to avoid complaining. 

I am still a fucking trained Witch, I endured tortures. What could a bladder do to me?!

How often do you intentionally hold you pee until you are desperate then?

A: Not that long ago, a few weeks probably.

B: Release

C  - Sometimes. Oftentimes those are not around. And boring if used correctly...

D - I don't really look forward to being desperate.

E - I guess a bit of interest is there. Didn't measure it though. Just an estimated guess with the help of a bottle on a few occasions.

F - No. G - No.

H - Pretty strong most of the time. Could go through a day of school without going once. Had 4 0.4l glasses of softdrinks and some water beforehand while at a restaurant recently and still didn't feel the need to go. After severe desperation hits me it is remarkably weaker for a while after though.

I - Control

J - Never tried. I'd be open for it with the right partner.

K - Sitting still.

L - I don't know. Drink a lot before going shopping and let desperation hit you probably. Don't know if i would call that fun though.

M - The feeling of release itself as you get empty.

N - Not for the act of holding but for the thought where they might go. So favourite part would also be the final release.

O - Praise.

P - You like girls peeing  in public? YES!!

Q - Not a huge fan of wetting, just pull your pants down and take a piss. But if i had to decide i'd say leggins or those skinny jeans on girls.

R - Yes.

S - I'd say a bit.

T - No, never did.

U - No.

V - No drink that i can think of that makes me pee more than others. 

W - Being with a girl bringing her home after she had a few drinks but either can't pee because there are too many people around or because we are in a car...the anticipation of what is about to happen...her remarks about how desperately she needs to go...then she would go out of character and just pee somewhere like on a doorstep because she just can't hold it anymore.

X - Bounce in the seat, running a few meters, grabbing my friend down there and kind of squeezing the top of it also helps. 

Y - Yes, sometimes pleasure, sometimes desperation, sometims both.

Z - Haven't noticed anything like that.

On 7/3/2019 at 8:20 PM, spywareonya said:

Not too much into them either

But where I live there is an almost local delicious sparkling water, so… when I burp I bring down the place HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

I have to admit, i like it when girls burp!

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A. Currently

B. The release

C. I have several times. Usually after we’ve been to dinner and I’ve had lots to drink. I avoid public restrooms if at all possible.

D. To the point of almost peeing all over myself.

E. Don’t care really. I have measured before after using a giant water bottle to pee in.

F. Sometimes.

G. Nope. Just whatever I’m wearing at the time the occasion arises.

H. Just depends. I’ve gone all day without getting a break to step away or some days I can have a glass or two of water and dinner and I’m begging to find a place to pee.

I. A little of both.

J. Yes. Hubby and I participate whenever we get a chance. He loves peeing on me in the shower and vice versa.

K. At work, concentrate lol.

L. I just generally hold until I really can’t any longer and find the first place to pop a squat.

M. The sensation of pleasure.

N. I don’t guess I’ve ever really watched anyone hold.

O. A little of both. Nothing too harsh on the punishment side though.

P. Do you prefer watching men or women peeing? Both!!

Q. Panties or workout clothes since they lay tight against the skin.

R. Maybe at the grocery store.

S. Not at all.

T.  Can’t say that I ever have.

U. I haven’t done this either. Maybe one day!

V. Alcohol! And water.

W. Since hubby is into me peeing, I’ve always wanted to do a naughty professional photo shoot. Obviously not of me holding, but having to hold for the photo shoot to actually turn out decent.

X. Cross my legs and bounce in my seat. Or bounce my leg to take my mind off of it.

Y. All the time. And both! 

Z. Not the I really recall. Hubby likes to tease me when I say have to pee, by shaking a water bottle, but I’ve never noticed the need to intensify by him doing that.

• Love 2
On 7/3/2019 at 6:57 PM, spywareonya said:

I remember my drunk nights, when I can end up drinking many liters of beer and dancing too

Smaller pisses can be done on the dancefloor but not those mammooth ones!!!

I have always suspected some more adventurous girls dancing and holding a lot of pee while they are doing it will just let some pee go in their knickers and onto the dance floor; it must be a huge temptation to let some go and save the inconvenience and nuisance of leaving the dance floor to find the toilets. You have 'deliciously' confirmed it for me, and I will continue now to look out for the signs of it happening. When you see girls dancing with glasses of drink you just know they must be holding their pee, some much more than others, and its exciting to watch. Thank you Nancy for this beautiful revelation and admission, its lovely to read.

When did you last do it by the way? Will you be doing it again shortly, if only for me?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

I have always suspected some more adventurous girls dancing and holding a lot of pee while they are doing it will just let some pee go in their knickers and onto the dance floor; it must be a huge temptation to let some go and save the inconvenience and nuisance of leaving the dance floor to find the toilets. You have 'deliciously' confirmed it for me, and I will continue now to look out for the signs of it happening. When you see girls dancing with glasses of drink you just know they must be holding their pee, some much more than others, and its exciting to watch. Thank you Nancy for this beautiful revelation and admission, its lovely to read.

When did you last do it by the way? Will you be doing it again shortly, if only for me?

To be honest, I have quit a bit my clubbing habit after an awful night (I even wrote a thread about it) that hit my weak spot and deluded me with the only club available in my town (there are three clubs, one is a lounge bar and peeing on the dancefloor is impossible, one is closed during summer and one is the mega-expensive and mega-deluding I decided to quit)

I have never loved nightclubs, girls are arrogant and desponding and music is shitty, I started to give them a chance because I'm desperately horny and hungry for pussy, so I tried those places too

Plus I love to dance and also love classy and elegant dresses and jewels (I'm still a girl!!!), so those clubs were fine...

But I'm still a metalhead, and of the more extreme and angry type, so now that I more or less have no chances to go to clubs I am afraid not too many chances exist that I do it in the nearby future...

Sorry!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1