What makes you smile?

19 minutes ago, lovestoseepee said:

Hmm good question. I would have to say family I am sure there are other things as well just struggling to think of them at the moment.

No struggle friend

We hug you, even if we are not your family

Kisses

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

My car, days on the beach, the company of my best friends, my hamster, a good laugh and a joke.

Oh your hamster!!! It's lovely!!!

For jokes check my last prank in that lovely new lady's introduction ahahahahahha

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Oh your hamster!!! It's lovely!!!

He's a lovely little guy - a real character. 

Living in a top floor flat and needing to go out to work for long hours with no one else at home I can't really keep a cat or a dog. Could not give either a good life.

But a hamster - being nocturnal - spends most of the time when I am working sleeping. I am usually home when he wakes up. And he seems happy in his cage with toys and his favourite foods. And he gets let out for runs in his running ball most evenings and mornings.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

He's a lovely little guy - a real character. 

Living in a top floor flat and needing to go out to work for long hours with no one else at home I can't really keep a cat or a dog. Could not give either a good life.

But a hamster - being nocturnal - spends most of the time when I am working sleeping. I am usually home when he wakes up. And he seems happy in his cage with toys and his favourite foods. And he gets let out for runs in his running ball most evenings and mornings.

It' however so CUTE!!!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

I can't really keep a cat or a dog. Could not give either a good life.

You just gained A LOT of respect from me. You realizing that and respecting it shows that you are a true friend of animals and is unselfish

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1