Feedback / Idea Peefans really needs more female members.

12 minutes ago, Sephora said:

I do have a friend which is into peeing and I can try to convince her to come and join

It would be marvellous, is the girl you sometimes taked about, right? The one you had some adventures with...

12 minutes ago, Sephora said:

I don't know if she will have enough time because she has her restaurant to run

No pressures. No problems. Just hugs!!!

13 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Personally, I do share if I have something to share. Some posts I don't have anything to say

The most mature and Majestic attitude of all, also the most adult and emotionally mature. You will forever be welcomed here as a queen. Kisses!!!

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

The most mature and Majestic attitude of all, also the most adult and emotionally mature. You will forever be welcomed here as a queen. Kisses!!!

Thank you so much for the compliments.

A queen you say?  My hubby calls me his queen and does treat me like one. He said to me, every queen needs a throne.. yeah, for his benefits!  Lol

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Sephora said:

Thank you so much for the compliments.

You got great stories to say. You are elegant and erotic. And you Always respect the forum. And write marvellously. We ALL miss you.

BUT we all respect the reasons that brought you away. I have explained it myself to people lamenting your absence. You have a great life to take care of, too many risks are never a good thing. But we all love you.

10 minutes ago, Sephora said:

A queen you say?  My hubby calls me his queen and does treat me like one. He said to me, every queen needs a throne.. yeah, for his benefits!  Lol

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Sephora said:

He sounds like a great man

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
13 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I first step is the hardest and scariest. Take your time. As spywareonya mention crop your pics. We are all a friendly and welcoming group here

If we manage to convince her we will have a lot of jerking material!!!!! I can't wait!!!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

You got great stories to say. You are elegant and erotic. And you Always respect the forum. And write marvellously. We ALL miss you.

BUT we all respect the reasons that brought you away. I have explained it myself to people lamenting your absence. You have a great life to take care of, too many risks are never a good thing.

Thank you for understanding and respecting my decisions, I needed to step back and be more careful to not cause harm to my relationship.

7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

He sounds like a great man

He IS a great man, person, lover and hubby.

7 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

O absolutely we will. We will all appreciate and welcome her with open arms

I am meeting up with her in a few for lunch, If the moment is right, I will talk about it and see what's her thoughts.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sephora said:

I spoke to my friend about this site anShe seems open about it because she went on this site at lunch to look at it which likes my user name. The only issue she might have is her english as it's not bad since she's italian and also speaks french and her time is limited. However she seemed to be down with it and will let me know when she will create an account.

That's awesome news. She will be very welcome.

• Agree 3
13 hours ago, spywareonya said:

They are a bit here and a bit there, I am the only one that posts galleries, because many of my shots are professional.

I indeed would love for you to comment some of them, but really, this is no pressure, is just to drag you in my world and make you understand how it works, for you to do too.

Anyway, for anything, just ask ok?

I can't wait to see you!!!

Looks like I’ll be doing a lot of looking today when I get time 😉

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Sephora said:

I spoke to my friend about this site anShe seems open about it because she went on this site at lunch to look at it which likes my user name. The only issue she might have is her english as it's not bad since she's italian and also speaks french and her time is limited. However she seemed to be down with it and will let me know when she will create an account.

Awesome. She will receive a very warm welcome

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
11 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Nice lol. I hope you have fun😉

I can't wait for this lovely girl to check my pics...

I sincerily want to impress her… she looks so sexy!!!

11 hours ago, Misspy said:

Looks like I’ll be doing a lot of looking today when I get time 😉

Waiting eagerly Darling!!!

https://peefans.com/topic/10550-the-complete-revelation-of-nancy/

https://peefans.com/topic/11717-season-of-the-witch/

https://peefans.com/topic/11839-flower-fair-fairytale/

Have fun!!!

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
11 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I can't wait for this lovely girl to check my pics...

I sincerily want to impress her… she looks so sexy!!!

Waiting eagerly Darling!!!

https://peefans.com/topic/10550-the-complete-revelation-of-nancy/

https://peefans.com/topic/11717-season-of-the-witch/

https://peefans.com/topic/11839-flower-fair-fairytale/

Have fun!!!

Having fun looking so far 

🔥🔥

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/1/2019 at 3:46 AM, Misspy said:

I suppose I’m a bit on the cautious side when I do actually post which hasn’t been for a little while, I would love to share my own pics (no face) and maybe stories but I’m terrified they would be saved and shared elsewhere 

I try to post videos that I try to take in a way that wouldn’t be recognized by anyone.  I try.   Increasingly, I’d have to admit to caring less about “being found out”.  I CAN CERTAINLY understand a females apprehension to it.  Face it...people can be assholes.   

• Like 1
  • Love 1