What does it feel like

Riley

I know this is kind of an odd post but well here goes nothing. What does sex feel like? Both the intimacy of it and the emotion but also the physical feeling. What does everyone feel during the experience? I know this is a weird question but honestly i don't have an excuse and I really don't want to break any privacy barriers and im so sorry if i have but, if you feel like answering.....

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Cant remember,or really put it into words.

I guess for a male,we get the erection,which while not painful as such,does tend to concentrate your mind at that time.You want to deal with it,get rid of it.So if theres a willing female nearby you get to insert it into their vaginas.Something i think is that makes your penis feel much larger,like its in a vacuum or something.This tends to give you a feeling of relief which eventually leads to a sense of your fluids moving and of course eventually results in our ultimate relief,ejaculation,which for about 10 seconds puts you into a state of ecstacy,until your body realises that its all gone,your semen has left,and its time to go to sleep.

I think something like that....

How about the female experience?

• Thanks 1
On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 4:31 AM, Riley said:

I know this is kind of an odd post but well here goes nothing. What does sex feel like? Both the intimacy of it and the emotion but also the physical feeling. What does everyone feel during the experience? I know this is a weird question but honestly i don't have an excuse and I really don't want to break any privacy barriers and im so sorry if i have but, if you feel like answering.....

Haven't you got a boyfriend or a friend with benefits?

Ahahaha blame it on shyness ahahahahah

You are so sensitive, you could just find somebody by blinking your eyebrows

Anyway, I practice tantric sex so...

To me, having sex is like all my energy surfaces, giving me the freedom to be how I really am without fear of being misunderstood. Physically, is like all my inside are pushed/pulled toward my depth pleasure points, following the imput of the cock...

Emotionally, I feel completed, exorcised, all my passions are unleashed and I feel like I am purified from all dualisms.

I also actually love the sensation to be either his toy, his Darling, or his prey… but I also love to dominate girls, and take out my most dominant and aggressive side, when I play sadomase I am never offensive but I can be a bit abusive not as a pointless play, but because I lose all inhibitions

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

All right, so, first, sensations —

Sometimes I’m very sharply aware that my penis is there. Having an erection does that - it can be uncomfortable if wedged into clothing. Or embarrassing, if badly timed. It’s a feeling of fullness, of tension, feeling like stretching a muscle. (Other times: swimming in cold water makes my penis shrink; wearing no underwear means I can feel it swing around, or feel the roughness of denim on my foreskin). Having a lover stroke my cock, or suck it, is an intense pleasure, but particularly there’s the feeling of penetration when my lover guides my cock into her wet cunt, feeling it slide up inside, the warmth and the ... enclosure of it. And fucking is (well, depending on position) like a hug, but with ... extras. Hunger, urgency, tongue, nuzzling her neck, thrusting gently or deeply or fast. When I come inside her, sometimes - sometimes - I have this very tangible sense of FLOW that I’m spraying cum up inside her, filling her up.

(I haven’t said anything about the sensations of going down on a girl, which is a lot about her reaction and ... taste. I like kissing around her thighs and below her navel and feeling the softness of her pubic hair, but her slit draws me inwards, the salt of her cunt beckons me). (Ah, ok, now I have) 

emotions — that being fucked feels like a most precious gift; sharing things that you’d usually keep deadly private; a primal connection to all my ancestors and maybe the other mammals of the world, too.

• Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser

The amazing sensations an experienced vagina can provide to a stiff and plunging cock are miriad.

When the head just passes the outer rim of the pussy, the stickiness of the inner lips clings to the skin, wraps itself about the head until it grips the rim of the organ. Going slowly to enter, and easing it in works best for me and her. Next after a few seconds of enjoying the warmth and clinginess of her outer cunt, I slowly work it in, sometimes swaying it from side to side to break the seal and loosen it up a bit

When the cock is fully in place, balls deep up against her asshole, then we slowly begin the fuck. i usually let her run the fuck until 3/4 done when I take over and jack hammer fuck her (which she loves when she cums) until she starts to cum. I hold back my ejaculation until this time as she wants to feel my hot jizz fill her pussy as she goes over the edge. 

As she starts to cum, a part of her (I think it's the cervix, cant' tell) seems to engage the head of my cock to suck the sperm from it. Feels like a little tongue lapping the slit of my dick. Meanwhile the rest of the vagina is contracting in waves, milking the cock from one end to the other.  I try to stay all the way in as the jizz flows and she finishes cumming, and then push a few more strokes before I gently pull out. If she still has her cookies, and I'm still hard, going in for a second helping is done. Usually I have to mop some fluids up to get more friction the second time, but that's hardly a chore. 

Do any of you folks enjoy being eaten or licking a girl out after she's cummed in? 

2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

hat being fucked feels like a most precious gift; sharing things that you’d usually keep deadly private; a primal connection to all my ancestors and maybe the other mammals of the world, too.

Oh Goddess this is magnificent

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Some guys wuss out when it comes to putting their tongue in a well and truly fucked pussy full of cum. Not our friends here! Takes balls but it's very very hot and women certainly appreciate the effort. 

8 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Some guys wuss out when it comes to putting their tongue in a well and truly fucked pussy full of cum. Not our friends here! Takes balls but it's very very hot and women certainly appreciate the effort. 

Absolutely! It is a very erotic experience!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

I'm just curious... gonna through a curve ball of a question in here..but when you say... for guys to lick a girls cum out after you've cummed in them....  obviously that means no condom/protection... What form of birth control does your spouse, partner, wife etc use? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I'm just curious... gonna through a curve ball of a question in here..but when you say... for guys to lick a girls cum out after you've cummed in them....  obviously that means no condom/protection... What form of birth control does your spouse, partner, wife etc use? 

I have an implant in my arm. Protects me for 3 years and can be removed at any time if I decide I wish to have another child.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
9 hours ago, Sophie said:

Protects me for 3 years and can be removed at any time if I decide I wish to have another child

Holy fuck this is SO advanced!!!

10 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I just use the pill, an old friend from that group of scientists I used to meet analyzed me in every aspect and found out that a pill commonly to be bought in any store could perfectly fit my hormonal and genetical needs, I have been taking it for ten years in a row and never gave me the slightest problem

Anyway, Witches are committed not to have children, so it doesn't matter to me

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Holy fuck this is SO advanced!!!

It's amazing 🙂 It's just inserted under the skin and I'm immediately protected, I don't even have periods!

implante-anticonceptivo3-2015.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I don't even have periods!

I could have problems with this as I am still an Occult pratictioner and the blood of period as a special Quantum Signature that is peerless for rituals...

But anyway, have to ask: isn't such a bit too "modifying from normality"? Isn't it Dangerous? Or it's just that PROs surpasses BADs?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Not really, It works the same way as the pill, stops ovulation etc. 

My pill doesn't work that way. It just lingers in my blood and organs and its hormons activate during ovulation to destroy the egg as soon as it forms.

I have normal ovulation and quite abundant period...

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

My pill doesn't work that way. It just lingers in my blood and organs and its hormons activate during ovulation to destroy the egg as soon as it forms.

I have normal ovulation and quite abundant period...

If it was dangerous, I assume doctors wouldn't prescribe it to people. There are an abundant amount of different methods to deal with periods I know another popular method is the nuva ring and while every body reacts differently to different solutions. I don't think @Sophie would keep getting the implant if it hurt or had side effects that we're worse then like birth control or any other method. Idk just like my personal opinion I guess 🤷

• Agree 2
12 minutes ago, Riley said:

If it was dangerous, I assume doctors wouldn't prescribe it to people

There are different degrees of what people consider dangerous

The No Vax movement for example considers Dangerous even the side-effects of Immunization...

I am a bit skeptical toward anything added to our naturality, but I still trust Science. I just got sure that I use a particularly fitting one!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1