If i won the Lottery?

2 hours ago, F.W said:

This is for any of our lovely ladies.Please dont be offended,its only a thought,something fun and totally optional,if it ever happens that is!

If i ever won the Lottery,i would offer any of our ladies,the following.

All travel expenses,all hotel bills,any extras they might fancy like a spa,massage,make over etc,PLUS £5000,or whatever in Dollars,or the currency of your choice,if they were willing to come to my town,stay overnight or a few days,in return for allowing me to come to their hotel room,and watch them have a wee.Thats it,no messing,no touching,in a safe environment.It would be whatever they wanted it to be,i would stand 10 feet away,or get my head between the knees if so requested,and i would be the perfect gentleman,no exposing anything.(unless requested..)We could meet in the bar,a few drinks(would be useful),and then to the room,a wee,i leave,they are fully paid,and£5000 better off.I think it would be a great way of having a little fun,and making some money out of what you do for nothing 5 times a day.

The price would be negotiable,starting at £5000 say.

So,all i need is to actually win.Ill let you know!

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I'd do it. 

If I ever won the lottery I'd do this too especially for @Sophie and any of the other ladies that are on this site.

I won a lucky dip! 

12 hours ago, steve25805 said:

If I won, on the same terms would you let me watch you pee on my kitchen floor?

Absolutely 🙂

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1

Lol, my numbers keep winning, but just for piddly amounts. Think it's 15 times in a row now. I'm too frightened to miss a draw, Maigh said she would kill me slowly if my numbers came up and I didn't have a ticket..

Yes, I have a bucket list of things I would do, most of them of the damp variety, lol. Oh, and 6 months on the Queen Mary would ease a lot of my pain.

• Like 2

Id like to thank everyone for liking my post here.I was worried some might be "offended" by it,basically offering money to our lovely ladies for a semi sexual service.But you all took it in good humour,and im glad,its just for fun..but deadly serious too.😊

• Like 2
1 hour ago, F.W said:

Id like to thank everyone for liking my post here.I was worried some might be "offended" by it,basically offering money to our lovely ladies for a semi sexual service.But you all took it in good humour,and im glad,its just for fun..but deadly serious too.😊

Oh if I had money I'd make a few suggestive offers too.

@Sophie could earn a few grand just by christening my kitchen floor or living room carpet. I make a genuine offer but she would know there was no pressure whether she was up for it or not.

Tis a good moment to have a lady piss on the living room carpet cos I need a new one anyway.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/26/2019 at 11:51 AM, F.W said:

This is for any of our lovely ladies.Please dont be offended,its only a thought,something fun and totally optional,if it ever happens that is!

All travel expenses,all hotel bills,any extras they might fancy like a spa,massage,make over etc,PLUS £5000,or whatever in Dollars,or the currency of your choice,if they were willing to come to my town,stay overnight or a few days,in return for allowing me to come to their hotel room,and watch them have a wee.Thats it,no messing,no touching,in a safe environment.It would be whatever they wanted it to be,i would stand 10 feet away,or get my head between the knees if so requested,and i would be the perfect gentleman,no exposing anything.(unless requested..)We could meet in the bar,a few drinks(would be useful),and then to the room,a wee,i leave,they are fully paid,and£5000 better off.I think it would be a great way of having a little fun,and making some money out of what you do for nothing 5 times a day.

You can add me to your list.  But i have one requirement. U would have to lick it clean after 😉

• Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
11 hours ago, Sweets said:

You can add me to your list.  But i have one requirement. U would have to lick it clean after 😉

I'd do it ❤️

Guest UnabashedUser
On 6/26/2019 at 8:51 AM, F.W said:

Wife says if you're ever in Texas she'll oblige you for free, or maybe a six pack of Lone Star.