If you were the only one left on earth what would you do?

I would drive like crazy with sport cars and check out secret places like area 51. And idk drive a tank and shoot at stuff to see what happens🤣 i would also crash a train. Not sure how to do that AND survive it tho xd. 

• Haha 2
49 minutes ago, peeingone said:

It would be interesting what I would do if I was the only one left on Earth. I don't know what I would do if I was only one left on Earth but I would be despressed if I was left alone on this planet. 

Yeah but imagine all the cool stuff you can do before you realize how boring it is xd 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, peeingone said:

Well I would like to find a lot of Money and gold but that would be pointless because money and gold won't have any value if no one is around. But I would also try to explore places like Area 51 to find out things. 

Area 51 would be cool to explore lol

• Like 1
Just now, peeingone said:

If there are no Animals and Plants left alive on the planet that would be bad. Animals and Plants are the main source of food without them You would also die soon. 

I know but let's pretend it's not like that 

• Like 1

If you were the only human on earth,you would have to be aware of all the predatory animals of course.

It would be fun to just steal any car and drive,or to enter houses to explore.

Are there all corpses everywhere though?That would be well nasty.But you could just go in houses where sexy women lived and enjoy their undies of course.

It could be fun,but very dangerous.Who would care for you if you had an accident or were bitten by a snake etc..

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Yeah question is how to get inside there's problaby armored doors and stuff but there should be some explosives or something there to use 

Just drive a tank from an army base and blow the doors open.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I would probably visit NYC and walk around since I'd have the city all to myself. I'm a pretty good cook so as long as the restaurants were there and the resources were available to me I'd be able to keep myself alive. I could also live in the biggest, most grand apartments ever cause there'd be no one there to stop me from breaking and entering lol. I would be very lonely though. I like being alone but not to that extent!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, F.W said:

Are you the only living thing on earth,no animals,or plants?Like the Omega Man with Charlton Heston.Great movie if you never saw it.

Like it but loved, loved, loved the book ‘I am Legend’ it’s based on 

The Will Smith movie starts off well but is overall dreadful and the ending is just pure Hollywood

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

I would probably visit NYC and walk around since I'd have the city all to myself. I'm a pretty good cook so as long as the restaurants were there and the resources were available to me I'd be able to keep myself alive. I could also live in the biggest, most grand apartments ever cause there'd be no one there to stop me from breaking and entering lol. I would be very lonely though. I like being alone but not to that extent!

You sure would have your choice of the best apartments lol

• Like 1

First thing I'd do is raid all the empty chemists and obtain a lifetime supply of diabetes meds.....a practical necessity if I want to live very long.

Then I'd drive all around seeing things.  Not experienced with boats, I'd be limited to mainland Britain as an island though. Would raid the stores to obtain supplies of candles, matches and lighters, since no one else would be around to provide heating or lighting. This means that in winter I would have to locate my home in an empty house with an open fireplace and seek out firewood for heating.

In the summer I would be more mobile, driving around armed with cans, pipes and crowbars to siphon petrol from other vehicles. Filling stations would be unmanned and powerless. I would as required obtain new cars from car showrooms once I located where the keys were kept. Or I might find keys for cars in the houses outside which they were parked.

Think I'd get bored very quickly though. No internet for one thing. There is a limit to how much I could entertain myself by driving or with books,

Food wise I might have to rely on open fires or portable gas stoves for cooking, and live mostly on canned foods which will keep for many years and of which there would be an almost limitless supply in all those empty supermarkets.

• Like 1