Childbirth.

F.W

Im not sure if this is the right section,as its not really about urination as such,but anyway.

Does having a baby change the vagina at all?Does it make it wider,narrower,tighter etc?Im a man,and just curious,if anyone has given birth,or has a medical knowledge kind of.

Does it change the appearance,make the entrance look different.I think what im trying to get at,is can you tell by looking if a woman has given birth or not?

Its just one aspect of the wonderful female body that fascinates me,i once was sexual for a while with a woman who had given birth and she was very smooth,and lubricated quite easily,more than girls i had known that had not.Or maybe that was just me!😁

Edited by Sophie
Moved to General Chat ~ Sophie
  • Like 1

Thanks girls for answering.I consider myself educated now.Thank you.

I think thats whats good about the site,we might have questions about our bodies that you couldnt really ask in real life.This is something that has puzzled me about women.

Edited by F.W
1 minute ago, chubbybirb999 said:

My grandmother told my aunt it’s like “trying to squeeze an orange through the neck of a bottle”. 

She told my aunt this while she was 8 months pregnant. Legend has it, she nearly fainted! 

Sometimes it's great to be a guy, lol

My mum used to say that if guys had to give birth we'd all be extinct by now, lol

• Haha 2