Will time travel ever be possible?

Time for another question of the week. Will time travel ever be possible?

I am not sure. Certainly if ever we were able to go back in time it would present all kinds of potential problems. What if you killed your grandfather before he had any kids? Then you would not exist so could not have gone back and killed him. It's a mindfuck.

But perhaps there could be an infinite number of parallel universes in which every possibility occurs somewhere. So maybe if you go back in time and kill your grandad, he is dead and you do not therefore exist in one universe, but in yours he still lives as do you? That's a bit of a mindfuck too.

How about the possible science of time travel. Is there any way scientifically that it could be possible?

I have one theory about UFO visitations. Perhaps some of them are not alien craft from far away but time travellers from our own distant future. The small stature, large head, big eyed "aliens" might just possibly be what we have evolved into. Their behaviour - only contacting insignificant people in the middle of nowhere rather than landing in the middle of Trafalgar Square - makes sense for beings who want to cause minimum disruption to their past. The behaviour of their vehicles sometimes - eg being caught on radar travelling at speed before vanishing - is hard to explain for a vehicle moving through space but makes obvious sense for a time machine, disappearing from a radar screen when it leaves our time.

Am not entirely convinced by such a scenario but it does kind of make sense to me.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I think probably not sadly.

Imagine if you went back in time to kill Hitler.You went back to 1923 when he was in Landsberg prison maybe,and slipped poison into his food.Hitler dead.Great stuff,50 million people that wont die within the next 25 years.

Or would it?Maybe in the wings of Germany,another guy would have stepped in.Maybe another guy who actually was prepared to take advice from his generals etc.Less of a paranoid personality.Maybe who might just have led Germany to victory.

• Like 3

My interpretation of time travel is a little different. 

I would endeavour to send a camera back in time, but keep the camera in our time, as if the camera is looking back at a set period, with no interaction to local inhabitants. Could you imagine the uproar if you tried to find The Crucifiction, and nothing was ever found, or the sacking of Constantinople (if you could find the right time) 

If there was time travel available in the future, would there be references in history somewhere? Or were all the heretics in history that were tortured to death were just unfortunate time travellers that got caught.

Another thing, say you went back to London at the time of The Black Death, would you revisit the pubonic plague on the current population? 

As @steve25805 has said, it's a head fuck, just gives me a migraine.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

Stephen Hawking

I greatly respect Hawking, but he is not god, just became very famous and this has never been a proof of scientifical greatness, allow me an example, who was more famous, Planck or Einstein? And yet Planck was right and Einstein, as soon as you get to the quantistic scale, is wrong. Hawking had been extremely cynical on countless theories he considered all-hype and instead are starting to prove to be potentially true

You are anyway right on quite a few things about time voyage

6 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Is there any way scientifically that it could be possible?

Toward the future you just need a way to phase out of our Time-Space Continuum, which would need an amount of energy you simply cannot generate, let's say enough to produce a black hole. AND you would have no control on the moment you end up: it would be like throwing oneself with a huge catapult: you can just aim in a direction, the exact aim would be clumsy and blunt

To the past, it's not impossible in THEORY, is impossible in PRACTICE. There are, according to the most modern and extreme theories, more dimensions than the 3 we live in, but while a lot of people talk about it, very few studied it in detail contacting the very people that elaborated them (and getting an answer only after the likes of one hundred emails)

Imagine your body, uh? You can scratch skin cells away from your hand and yet you will remain "you": Time is the same, because Time doesn't exist and is just a measurment of the change of an isolated system, is a matter of COMPUTATION and not of events

Beyond a certain number of dimensions (6 or 7) Time stops to be mono-directional and allows to shamble the threedimensional surfaces of things (our existence is just an hologram compared to a 7 dimensional structure) without consequences for the "true" reality, which is also the reason why, by the way (NOTE this is for Steve alone, Others would be ignoring what I am talking about or simply uninterested), the Overseers seem so cold and cruel and violent if compared to our standards, because for them erasing our universe would not be different from when you edit a post and cancel an actual letter to rewrite a mispelled word. You love the word you are writing and you love the message you are posting but you dispose of the letters to craft it the better way possible. End part for Steve only.

If you manage to exit the Time-Space structure enough to reach those abysses of existence you could fly back in time, and all the energy you came up with would be used to mold the universe according to the news you introduced. But this would NOT produce a new universe: just edit the former. You would erase a huge number of things. The point is the number of changes you want to produce: there are gauges of wuantistic decoherence which, clinched in DeSitter discrete spaces, makes thus that if your changes affects only a little portion of the universe, it may more or less reshape without big noises

If you strain too much you could damage that portion of Time-Space continuum and produce a black hole that would destroy the portion you are trying to edit, like your CPU crashing for too much effort

But obviously you would first need to transcend to higher than 6 dimensions in order to remain UNAFFECTED by the changes you plan to perform: and you would need an energy bigger than the Big bang, MUCH bigger: how could you harvest such supplies?

Again, for Steve only from now on. Others can read but could likely be uninterested.

There is one final way but is NOT voyage, is called Drift, which means use your already existing meta-temporal soul to shift your consciousness from Steve to the body you were occupying ten reincarnations ago, rebirth is just this indeed, tentacles of a quantistic supercomputer extending to different singular computers, all together linked to a core one, in this case our soul, linked to different bodies in differet ages, we can sit in front of a single computer at a time, but they are many and work in synchro

Yet since even our soul is belowe 6 dimensions, she goes in one direction only in Time, so we shift from a life to another and our actions do not affect past lives and only subsequent ones, plus because of this one-direction flux we can "posses" our old us to make him do things, but the amount of control is limited to actions that would NOT affect our present, as we cannot transcend Time to be unaffected by wider changes and thus reality refuses to engrave our action so to avoid crash

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Sadly i don't think so let's say you are 18 and traveled 50 years back that would be impossible because you didin't exist then if you are going to travel back in time you have the break laws of physic nature and logic and sadly those laws CAN'T be broken and let's say you could travel back in time whatever you did could have HUUUUGE  consequenses. All lives are like a set of dominos there's infinite sets of dominos and when you do something no matter what action you flip a certain domino line wich one you flip depends on what you did and fliping dominos always create a chain reaction so no matter what you did while time traveling you will create a chain effect so imagine if this tech got into the wrong hands i don't think that we can even understand what the consequenes could be 

so no time traveling will never be possible and should never be 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

CAN'T be broken

Nothing like Laws of Nature exist

They are just entaglement localized and coherent

Wih the correct amount of energy you can make everything behave differently

ALL so called Laws of Nature can be broken

For example in the beginning of time after the Big Bang, during the sa called Inflation, Space expanded at a speed million times quickier than light, because it was not an object moving (which cannot surpass light speed), it was space itself enlarging

What most people know about Science is limited to what they know about the universe as it is: but with the coherent amount of energy you can warp everything, even Time

For example if we could create a cyclotrone as big as the solar system (impossibe in practice, but possible in theory) we could come up with enough energy to stimulate Higgs Bosons and produce little amounts of energy out of "nothing", just phasing gravity into electro-nuclear forces, thus JOULES

Believe my friend, Nature is but a sleeping giant, what it can do if properly stimulated, is Amazing

Sorry for these quick in&out, tonight I will reply to every PM or thread sent to me

Kisses!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Nothing like Laws of Nature exist

They are just entaglement localized and coherent

Wih the correct amount of energy you can make everything behave differently

ALL so called Laws of Nature can be broken

For example in the beginning of time after the Big Bang, during the sa called Inflation, Space expanded at a speed million times quickier than light, because it was not an object moving (which cannot surpass light speed), it was space itself enlarging

What most people know about Science is limited to what they know about the universe as it is: but with the coherent amount of energy you can warp everything, even Time

For example if we could create a cyclotrone as big as the solar system (impossibe in practice, but possible in theory) we could come up with enough energy to stimulate Higgs Bosons and produce little amounts of energy out of "nothing", just phasing gravity into electro-nuclear forces, thus JOULES

Believe my friend, Nature is but a sleeping giant, what it can do if properly stimulated, is Amazing

Sorry for these quick in&out, tonight I will reply to every PM or thread sent to me

Kisses!!!

Well i get your point but some things might be possible in theory but never in practise this is one of those things that can never be done and it never should either because of what i said with the dominos 

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
55 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Well i get your point but some things might be possible in theory but never in practise this is one of those things that can never be done and it never should either because of what i said with the dominos 

Yes yes

ALL things I said are possible ONLY IN THEORY

For what I know, even most advanced aliens mentioned by Steve are ABSOLUTELY unable to travel through Time

For the domino effect anyway, quantistic decoherence in LITTLE scale can twarth any etnaglement or chain reaction

Causality (read careful, NOT casuality, cAUsality, from "Cause", not cASUality from casual) is like a PC. It cannot be overridden but CAN BE HACKED, if you play in different strata of the Quantum

But these things are know to very few, there are some books but they are PhD level and to understand them you need first of all a university background and then much, MUCH help from actual scientists if you find a way to lure some of them into spending their time on you… I had little luck, and I put that little to good use!!!

Witches are EVERYWHERE in Society!!!

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, peeingone said:

If You could time travel then would You go back in the past or travel far in the future? 

It depends. I would want to see the future unfolding, Witches have beliefs on the end of times and I would want to see them happen as soon as possible, but also travel to the past so to conquer power and save humans from themselves, modern world is going to hell with every passing second and I would want to change it radically altering the past

• Like 2
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

When?😨 and how will it end?

Not publicly

But according to some prophecies, in a bunch of centuries humans will have exorrcised all their hypocrisies and will discover that perfection is not optional and violence can be used for a good reason, and thus every humans will feel an apocalyptic desire for global war to create a new world, and those that want a new world will band together and fight against those who want to keep the world as shitty as it is (so that they can control it better)

All moralistic, bible-bashers, all hypocrites, all envious people, all liars, all spineless, will try to band together to murder the strong and the brave trying to create a world where all is mighty and free, and commerce is honourable and technology is useful (and not used to make us stupid)

So a world civil war will happen, is not a matter of territories or world politics, is like sexual liberation or refusal to corner homosexuals, sooner or later people just open their eyes to new things kept secret, and the last secret is that fact that this world CANNOT go on like this and will soon be destroyed (and us along with it) unless we create a monolithic and mighty empire with one single coin, one single language, one single race born from the intermixing of all ethnies, and no boundaries, an empire ruled not by politicians but by scientists and economists, and with philosophers (…Witches…) on the top of it all, similar to Sparta, where all people will be free and powerful, and everything in Society will be decided by Sociologists who will foresee if it is a good idea or not, it won't be just thrown in the melee by some jerk in order to make money

More sport, more sex, absolutely no moralisms or shaming, technological exploration, art, field activity, more Nature and employements related to it, and new, pagan religious ways connected to the Gods and the Masters, Worldwide, until we will build spaceships and Earthform sterile worlds, creating (or encountering) new life forms and being gods to them

But first, we need to scorch the Earth and cull off everything that will stand in our path

I am using Love to teach people how to become part of that new world, because peefetishists have a peculiar and rare sensitivity toward Nature and I am sure I can harvest many souls here, and what you learn in this life will be part of you both during this existence (making you part of the change that will prepare the world) AND the next one, when we will be reborn during (or immediately after) that war…

As Jesus (which was a Witchcraft Initiated and ABSOLUTELY NOT the character described by the Church) said, "Only the pure of heart will inherit the new world", but that new world is NOT an otherworldy paradise, is THIS PLANET purified throug the extermination of all of those who will try to prevent us from reaching freedom and dominance

If I teach enough love in this life of mine, and those I taught will do the same, the world will have so few evil humans (all other will have been cuddled and became good) that there will actually NO NEED for such a civil war or mass genocide

Is a matter of how many humans will heed Witches' message about mutual love and honour

Elsewhere, one day, almost suddenly, something will roar among Society, and humans will be possessed by a frenzied convincement that they just "have had enough" and start a Worldwide civil war

• Like 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

a massive thermonuclear explosion

Whose time of decay indicates such explosion as no more than 4-5 millennia ago, not millions, and perfectly in line with the so-called Annunaki Wars (NOT the Sitchin version anyway), who came to Earth to take a look at us and thus they were also present on this planet when a war between two factions broke out

16 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

Because I wouldn't.

I would!!! Enlight or enslave, wrongdoers must be saved from themselves. Or exterminated.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, owlman76 said:

was the earth inhabited many millions of years ago by a race of beings more intelligent than us, who by some means eventually destroyed themselves, or were we visited by beings from another planet?

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

The answer may be revealed in this patent owned by the US Navy. [full disclosure- poster at one point worked for the US Navy and held a top-secret-crypto clearance]

18 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

The answer may be revealed in this patent owned by the US Navy. [full disclosure- poster at one point worked for the US Navy and held a top-secret-crypto clearance]

I knew of these things but it had been years since I checked this layer of infos

By ANY MEANS thank you for posting this

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Well iam just a dumb farmer so iam gonna let others who are smarter than I answer lol. I will believe it will be possible someday

The laws of physics have and are interpreted by other very smart individuals. Interruption is open and everyone views these a little differently. Hawkins, Einstein and others have had their interpretations challenged and proved wrong(different view on the physics law). Who knows who will discover it

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I knew of these things but it had been years since I checked this layer of infos

By ANY MEANS thank you for posting this

You're most welcome. Trust me -- there's a lot more to this than most can even imagine. Its beginning slowly to be disclosed so as not to cause a panic. 

1 hour ago, UnabashedUser said:

You're most welcome. Trust me -- there's a lot more to this than most can even imagine. Its beginning slowly to be disclosed so as not to cause a panic. 

It's my Platform exactly, I agree wholeheartedly

I have been told the same thing by those who taught me these secrets

You want to know the most absurd thing?

My knowledge ranges from aliens to the ten-dimensional divinities that shapes the multiverse like we craft posts on this forum, and yet, EVERYTHING is of the utmost, almost offensive, SIMPLICITY. Even the most absurd things I know have scientifical explainations which are so simple that they can be summed up in a dozen of posts

Marvellous and sinister at the same time!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, UnabashedUser said:

Screen Shot 06-03-19 at 01.02 PM.JPG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I'm 29, fairly legal for any deranged and kinky thing the human mind could come up with!!!

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Witches are EVERYWHERE in Society!!!

Indeed, my best friend in real life is one, albeit not one who practices it a lot but she is highly knowledgeable. I think you recognise her power.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, spywareonya said:

the Overseers seem so cold and cruel and violent if compared to our standards, because for them erasing our universe would not be different from when you edit a post and cancel an actual letter to rewrite a mispelled word. You love the word you are writing and you love the message you are posting but you dispose of the letters to craft it the better way possible

Yet they do not seem to intervene directly but seem happy to let the universe follow it's natural course. This suggests to me that things are panning out much as they should in the big scheme of things. And human existence is but a blink of an eye compared to the trillions of centuries that lie ahead. The grand master plan - whatever it may be and however we conceive it - is really too vast in space and time for us in this blink to begin to fully grasp it. At least this much is what I believe.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Yet they do not seem to intervene directly but seem happy to let the universe follow it's natural course. This suggests to me that things are panning out much as they should in the big scheme of things. And human existence is but a blink of an eye compared to the trillions of centuries that lie ahead. The grand master plan - whatever it may be and however we conceive it - is really too vast in space and time for us in this blink to begin to fully grasp it. At least this much is what I believe.

They sleep, if they were awake things would go differently

Much quickier and limitlessly cooler

• Like 2

How many other of the old theorists are wrong? The sound barrier was said to be unbreakable, yet it was done in 1947, and it was done buy building new technology engines, which got bigger and faster until about Mach 7 where it became physically impossible to move through the air. Could the speed of light be exceeded in the same way through the the progress of time? 

The Haldron Collider can accelerate particles to insane speeds, not sure what their current limit is, but some of the reported results indicate that some bits exceed light speed.

There is also a camera that can do 1 trillion frames per second, it was supposed to have filmed a photon in real time. The advances that are being made in science and physics are getting pretty intense, we will solve the mystery of the universe, or be engulfed by an accidentally created black hole.

If we do break light speed, there is still the issue of relativity. Let's say you attain 99.9% and take a 4 year trip to Alpha Centuri, putz about for a while, find out that it's not a happy place to live, and return home. 100 years would have passed here on our home world, nah ..... FTL is not the answer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

FTL is not the answer

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

100 years would have passed here on our home world

If you travel quickier, why? You could go and be back in a few months ahahaha

BUT speed of light is not a matter of acceleration but of acquired mass, only some small particles can fuck it, a body possessing mass could never

According to the infos we acquired/stole a bit here and there, most accredited theories about faster-than-light travels are about Einstein-Rosen Paradoxes (wormholes) and not actually accelerating faster than light

• Love 2