Evening dresses.

When i see those awards like the Oscars,Baftas etc,and all the lovely stars are wearing those glamourous gowns and tight dresses etc,that even trail on the floor,i do wonder,how the hell do they go for a wee in those?

If the cubicles are small,how do they even wriggle their panties down with 2 yards of material dragging on the ground?

Are there any videos of women dressed this way weeing?

evening gown.jpg

evening gown1.jpg

Evening gown3.jpg

mariah.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2019 at 10:14 AM, F.W said:

how the hell do they go for a wee in those?

If the cubicles are small,how do they even wriggle their panties down with 2 yards of material dragging on the ground?

Very carefully😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I think I may have posted this somewhere on the site before, but a few years ago I was doing some event photography at a military dinner.  The sort of portraits on arrival type thing, then hanging around while they all eat and then more photos after.

All the gents were in either dress uniform or black tie and the ladies in ballgowns.  One lady in particular really caught my eye, in a pure white, very figure hugging white ankle length dress. It was a sort of lycra material so it fit like a glove - there was no hint of underwear lines at all.  Normally I'd leave them to it during the meal but on this one there was a military drum band performing which they wanted me to photograph.

That was when she caught my eye for the second time - this is one of those functions where nobody leaves the table until the meal and speeches have been concluded - and she was sitting uncomfortably, shifting her weight, squirming and by the end of the speeches in a definitely desperate state. As soon as she could she made a dash for the ladies, I can only imagine it being ten times harder to hold on whilst trying to get that dress out of the way - and pure white would have shown up the smallest drip.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...