Late Night Parking Garage Pee

17 hours ago, MVPee said:

Was walking home from a friend's house late last night and decided to take a quick detour through a parking garage. I needed to pee so I walked up to the top floor and had a nice naughty pee in the stairwell.

It was chilly last night, and I guess I was experiencing a little 'shrinkage' lol.

100x100https://t1.erome.com/138/xtViatUo/thumbs/VnyM1xjA.jpg[/img] 

Good work Haha. I love how naughty that was. Imagine if someone got caught in your piss storm hahaha

• 10 months later...

At a parking garage, sometimes a guy arrives after a long drive, or sometimes he's about to take a long drive, so I can't find fault with peeing there.  If they want to prevent this from happening, they should have an open-air urinal on every level.  Many garages now have security cameras, so illicit peeing has its risks.

• Like 1
On 3/26/2020 at 6:08 AM, Spectator9 said:

At a parking garage, sometimes a guy arrives after a long drive, or sometimes he's about to take a long drive, so I can't find fault with peeing there.  If they want to prevent this from happening, they should have an open-air urinal on every level.  Many garages now have security cameras, so illicit peeing has its risks.

I often wonder what most people would define as naughty peeing. Certainly toilets and urinals are designed for that purpose, however it's very normal to pee in other places as well. For instance, some 75% of us admit we pee in showers, 60% of us pee in pools. When camping or hiking no one gives it a second thought. To be caught on a security camera peeing on the front door of a business or inside their store would certainly be a problem, but I doubt anyone would think anything of someone peeing in a parking garage, even if someone was monitoring the cameras that closely. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 3/26/2020 at 3:26 AM, beachmom said:

Can't see anything naughty about that, you're just another guy taking an extremely much needed piss in a place everyone would expect men to piss.  

Yeah I agree I’ve pissed in a parking garage some time ago when I was desperate I pissed up the wall by the side of a car.

On 3/28/2020 at 5:23 PM, beachmom said:

I often wonder what most people would define as naughty peeing. Certainly toilets and urinals are designed for that purpose, however it's very normal to pee in other places as well. For instance, some 75% of us admit we pee in showers, 60% of us pee in pools. When camping or hiking no one gives it a second thought. To be caught on a security camera peeing on the front door of a business or inside their store would certainly be a problem, but I doubt anyone would think anything of someone peeing in a parking garage, even if someone was monitoring the cameras that closely. 

I tend to view naughty peeing as anywhere other than the toilet and in private. Certainly in the UK we are brought up to view pee as something dirty unless it is in a toilet and immediately flushed away. So in my book anywhere else counts as naughty 🙂

• Like 1
On 4/3/2020 at 11:02 AM, JesseP said:

I tend to view naughty peeing as anywhere other than the toilet and in private. Certainly in the UK we are brought up to view pee as something dirty unless it is in a toilet and immediately flushed away. So in my book anywhere else counts as naughty 🙂

Nah, that’s going too far. When I was growing up (in England) it was acceptable to go pee in the woods, bushes or the sea if the toilets were a long way away. I remember a friend peeing in the bath before bathing and my mum didn’t think there was anything wrong with it, and other friends admitted they pee in the pool if they need to go while swimming. And the underpass always stank of piss, so it might have been naughty but lots of people were pissing there anyway.

France, Germany, Spain & many other Europeans see more relaxed about peeing than Brits, in general, though.

Edited by oliver2
Adding more Europeans