2 truths one lie

8 minutes ago, hyde07 said:

Whats there to be embarased about lol, give us a clue

I meant, what about if I looked for something very extreme and then say them yet with a lie mixed to them

But it would anyway need for the game to be fitting to tell at least TWO extreme things… and I have a long list but they are personal!!!

I did not even edited the post, the "I changed my mind" line is there from the start, it was part of a joke!!!

I meant (this is false, but just to make clear) "I had lesbian sex with my underage sister"

Stuff of this level of embarass

I have something on this level, not so wrong but just as alien and impressive, I just considered the possibility to play with them and the decided it would be pointless

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I meant, what about if I looked for something very extreme and then say them yet with a lie mixed to them

But it would anyway need for the game to be fitting to tell at least TWO extreme things… and I have a long list but they are personal!!!

I did not even edited the post, the "I changed my mind" line is there from the start, it was part of a joke!!!

I meant (this is false, but just to make clear) "I had lesbian sex with my underage sister"

Stuff of this level of embarass

I have something on this level, not so wrong but just as alien and impressive, I just considered the possibility to play with them and the decided it would be pointless

Ah i understand, I dont think ive got anything of that level of extreme anyway lol. If i did i would join in haha 

• Haha 1

May as well do another while im here, im trying to keep them all pee related haha

1) i pissed on my friends tooth brush because he kissed a girl i was trying to get with 

2) my girlfriend once peed in my mouth by accident while she was sat on my face

3) my girlfriend sucked me off while i was pooping

• Hot 1
9 minutes ago, hyde07 said:

May as well do another while im here, im trying to keep them all pee related haha

1) i pissed on my friends tooth brush because he kissed a girl i was trying to get with 

2) my girlfriend once peed in my mouth by accident while she was sat on my face

3) my girlfriend sucked me off while i was pooping

3 is difficult for blood pressures

Pooping with an erection CAN happen but it rarely goes on enough for a girl to make you cum

1 is something we all did sooner or later… and 2 seems quite normal

Bah… 3 was at least attempted, and 2 is a lie though quite possible?

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

What about taking this to a new level?

I say three things EXTREME

But I will NOT divulge which is the false one

Left you to wander...

wait no I changed my mind it would be too embarassing HAHAHAHAHA

Nooooo come on now say it 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, hyde07 said:

3 is indeed the lie, although we have had sex on the toilet haha. 

Well, I sucked my man's cock while a girl was licking his arse

And once I was sad and he came over to kiss me while I was pooping on the toilet

But trying that #3 was a bit difficult…!!

• Love 1
Just now, spywareonya said:

I knew I would have regret that joke!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say it say iiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt xd 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

And once I was sad and he came over to kiss me while I was pooping on the toilet

Ive done that too haha. See where my girlfriend is hesitant to include peeing in our sex life (she has a few times now to be fair to her) shes got very comfortable peeing (and pooping) in front of me. Like if im taking a poop and she needs to pee, she'll just come in and pee in the bath tub or the shower.

In fact her favourite thing to do is come in and take a dump while im in the shower haha

Edited by hyde07
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, hyde07 said:

Ive done that too haha. See where my girlfriend is hesitant to include peeing in our sex life (she has a few times now to be fair to her) shes got very comfortable peeing (and pooping) in front of me. Like if im taking a poop and she needs to pee, she'll just come in and pee in the bath tub or the shower.

In fact her favourite thing to do is come in and take a dump while im in the shower haha

It's a sign of love

I am not joking

• Love 2
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

But you are still married?

It's important to me... I care for you...

That’s completely complicated...but for the time being, and the immediate future...yes.   We do plan to divorce at some point, but it isn’t a sad thing.   We married at a time when we were both in crisis and we desperately needed each other.   Now, we need to explore some things for ourselves.   We’ve always had an open marriage with rules, and we plan to continue to see one another forever...just with different rules.  We’re waiting until some things line up financially and otherwise, so that when we start our new journeys we can do so securely and be able to continue to support one another without engaging in the things we don’t share interests in.   For now, I’m happily married.   And I’ll only be happily divorced if we don’t end our relationship, but rather modify it to suit our individual needs now that are different than the ones we had when we got married   

Edited by HammerheadPilot
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, HammerheadPilot said:

That’s completely complicated...but for the time being, and the immediate future...yes.   We do plan to divorce at some point, but it isn’t a sad thing.   We married at a time when we were both in crisis and we desperately needed each other.   Now, we need to explore some things for ourselves.   We’ve always had an open marriage with rules, and we plan to continue to see one another forever...just with different rules.  We’re waiting until some things line up financially and otherwise, so that when we start our new journeys we can do so securely and be able to continue to support one another without engaging in the things we don’t share interests in.   For now, I’m happily married.   And I’ll only be happily divorced if we don’t end our relationship, but rather modify it to suit our individual needs now that are different than the ones we had when we got married   

I am apalled by the sincerity of this

I cannot comment

Just respect

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I am apalled by the sincerity of this

I cannot comment

Just respect

Thank you.  Two decades is a long time.   We don’t want to throw that away.  We WON’T throw that away.   We realize now, however, that we still need each other, just differently.  There’s no animosity, just increased understanding 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, HammerheadPilot said:

Thank you.  Two decades is a long time.   We don’t want to throw that away.  We WON’T throw that away.   We realize now, however, that we still need each other, just differently.  There’s no animosity, just increased understanding 

I can "understand"

My marriage is different, but I hold in high esteem the path you two walked and will walk from now on

There is no need for perfection when there is emotional maturity, understanding of situations, and mutual respect

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1. I have been in the cockpit of a passenger airliner in mid-flight.

2. I went on a Mediterranean cruise at the age of 12 as a school trip.

3. I have been a passenger in a helicopter.

One of the above is not true.

2 hours ago, HammerheadPilot said:

*HUG*    You both sound incredibly mature and level headed and are thinking things through. 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

1. I have been in the cockpit of a passenger airliner in mid-flight.

2. I went on a Mediterranean cruise at the age of 12 as a school trip.

3. I have been a passenger in a helicopter.

One of the above is not true.

Iam gonna say 2 is false 

59 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

*HUG*    You both sound incredibly mature and level headed and are thinking things through. 

He's a human monster

One of the best newcomer the forum ever had

This thread is gathering some of the most incredible members, Peefreak, Speedy, Hammer, Steve...

• Love 1