2 truths one lie

14 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

It's the young smaller ones you have to watch, they will bite you and keep injecting venom into you. The older bigger ones won't bite as easily and don't inject venom. They know the difference between prey and someone who just scared them 

Obviously we Witches worship them

Snakes and spiders, even more if poisonous

Absolute respect for them

There are poisonous snakes where I live, but divulging the proper specie would lead to identification of my country so I can't

But you have to watch your back even if they are not as mighty as rattlesnakes

• Like 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

#1 I think Blackie is a kinky slutty girl

#2 I think Blackie is a slutty kinky girl  

# 3 I think Blackie's accounts are not hot

One of the three is a lie

3 is a lie you would never say that to anyone anyway haha

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

3 is a lie you would never say that to anyone anyway haha

It's a lie since she is hot and these last accounts about her masturbating more or less with anything drove me quite wet

Anyway yes, upon finding something non-hot I would just shut up… the problem is that I consider everything HOT

• Hot 2
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

It's a lie since she is hot and these last accounts about her masturbating more or less with anything drove me quite wet

Anyway yes, upon finding something non-hot I would just shut up… the problem is that I consider everything HOT

Everything?😂 hmm a turtle fucking a fish? Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Obviously we Witches worship them

Snakes and spiders, even more if poisonous

Absolute respect for them

There are poisonous snakes where I live, but divulging the proper specie would lead to identification of my country so I can't

But you have to watch your back even if they are not as mighty as rattlesnakes

Black widow spiders also are around here, not as much as rattlesnakes tho

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, Peefreak99 said:

@Blackinksoul30 im just curious did a hotdog really work?

This was back before I had an actual vibe... and the long slim candle i used was obviously hard... i wanted something more 'skin' like... I took a hot dog from the fridge..took it to my bedroom and put it on the carpet next to the heating vent. Let the hot dog warm up a bit. no way was I going to use a cold hot dog. I was a bit nervous that a part would break off in me... but thankfully it didn't. it felt really nice actually. It was a slim like..5 inch hot dog.. 

Edited by Blackinksoul30
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2
7 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

😊   blushing crimson. Awww. 

If you talk like that of masturbating with everything than I can't stimply stand there and pretend nothing is happening?

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, HammerheadPilot said:

I’ll play.  

1) I am a legally blind commercial pilot working as a truck driver with valid licenses to do both

2) I have pissed while driving 

3)  it has been years since I’ve had sex with a woman that involved pissing. 

1 is a lie 

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

It's the young smaller ones you have to watch, they will bite you and keep injecting venom into you. The older bigger ones won't bite as easily and don't inject venom. They know the difference between prey and someone who just scared them 

Here in West Texas you got your pick of: spiders (them's black widders), snakes mostly diamondback rattlers, and scorpions.

Always bang your boots and shoes upside down on the floor when you put them on in the morning. Even the tiniest scorpion can put you in the hospital or cause an amputation or worse and they love to climb into footwear overnight.  I hate them worse than snakes.

4 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

1 is a lie 

Sorry.   Number two is a lie.   I’ve never pissed while driving.    

I hold a valid commercial drivers license and am a truck driver for a living.   I also hold a valid commercial pilots license, though I’m not current at the moment.  I have restrictions on both that I have to wear corrective lenses while flying or driving.  

And the last last time I had sex that involved pissing was with my wife in 2013    She’s willing to play some with me, but she’s just not into it.    That almost totally ruins it for me    I need my partner to be really into it, or it’s not good for me  

Edited by HammerheadPilot
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, HammerheadPilot said:

Sorry.   Number two is a lie.   I’ve never pissed while driving.    

I hold a valid commercial drivers license and am a truck driver for a living.   I also hold a valid commercial pilots license, though I’m not current at the moment.  I have restrictions on both that I have to wear corrective lenses while flying or driving.  

And the last last time I had sex that involved pissing was with my wife in 2013    She’s willing to play some with me, but she’s just not into it.    That almost totally ruins it for me    I need my partner to be really into it, or it’s not good for me  

Same here if the girl don't enjoy it i don't either but the more pleassure she gets the more pleassure i get haha but wait you said you were blind? How can lenses help then? And do you have any helping tech when you drive your truck?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Here in West Texas you got your pick of: spiders (them's black widders), snakes mostly diamondback rattlers, and scorpions.

Always bang your boots and shoes upside down on the floor when you put them on in the morning. Even the tiniest scorpion can put you in the hospital or cause an amputation or worse and they love to climb into footwear overnight.  I hate them worse than snakes.

We don't have scorpions thankfully lol

8 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

but wait you said you were blind? How can lenses help then? And do you have any helping tech when you drive your truck?

My contact lenses are an orthotic device more than an optical aid.  My corneas are not shaped properly and pulled away from my eye ball. The result is that the light that enters my eye doesn’t hit the retina.   Almost like astigmatism, but more severe. The light doesn’t hit the retina in the wrong spot as the case with astigmatisms, but rather missed it all together.    With the light not hitting the retina, there’s no image for the retina to project back for me to see.   Without my contacts, I see only light and some splotches of color.   20/15 and 20/20 with my contacts.   I do wear a pair of special glasses around the house, but they only get me to about 20/150 in each eye.  

• Like 2

May as well join in on this, i havnt posted in ages,

1 I have pissed out the window of a moving vehicle 

2 I have pooped off a bridge 

3 I have witnessed a girl peeing into a public hottub while sat on the edge of it

1 hour ago, hyde07 said:

May as well join in on this, i havnt posted in ages,

1 I have pissed out the window of a moving vehicle 

2 I have pooped off a bridge 

3 I have witnessed a girl peeing into a public hottub while sat on the edge of it

That one was hard hmm i will go with 3 since that sounds too good to be true 

• Haha 2
43 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

That one was hard hmm i will go with 3 since that sounds too good to be true 

I would do that!!! Maybe he saw ME!!!!

15 hours ago, HammerheadPilot said:

my wife

But you are still married?

It's important to me... I care for you...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

What about taking this to a new level?

I say three things EXTREME

But I will NOT divulge which is the false one

Left you to wander...

wait no I changed my mind it would be too embarassing HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

2, i havent pooped off a bride. Ive seen my girlfriend pee into a public hottub while being sat on the edge lol. Was back, when we paid a stupid amount on gym memberships. She was sat on the edge because she had got too hot, we were the only ones there at the time, and just said mid sentance "im peeing". Obviously i called her bluf, so she pulled her swimsuit to the side and proved she was indeed peeing 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

What about taking this to a new level?

I say three things EXTREME

But I will NOT divulge which is the false one

Left you to wander...

wait no I changed my mind it would be too embarassing HAHAHAHAHA

Im game if you are haha

• Haha 1