I need to let go

11 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

If you need anyone to tallk to im here idk what to say really but yes i wish girls were more sluttier i mean SEX IS FUCKING AWESOME and nobody can deny that but then there's the political correctness it forces people to be in a certain way and never stand out from the boring grey mass because then they would be pointed out and shamed but i really appreciate that at least you haven't fallen for the pressure and i know you never will 

First of all, THANK YOU 

In second place, I agree with you, is a matter of 

12 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

political correctness it forces people to be in a certain way and never stand out from the boring grey mass

But indeed

12 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

you haven't fallen for the pressure and i know you never will

So, just like I did, Others could have, am I wrong?

I know I should never push people for the goals they missed to conquer, but here is not a matter of goals, is a matter of freedom

And I do not likes all these girls acting like nuns

Normality suffocates me

14 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

SEX IS FUCKING AWESOME

Sometimes it seems people just don't understand this

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Political correctness has gotten to a ridiculous level here in Canada. We changed the lyrics to our national anthem because of it. We had to change the 'IN ALL THY SONS COMMAND' portion because some uptight women group took offense to it. Now don't get me wrong iam all for equal rights but this was written about the MEN who went to war in world war 1

We've changed our customs to suit people who immigrate here, again iam all for immigration but follow our customs and laws. 

These are just a few of the 'political correctness ' bullshit that goes on here

Guest UnabashedUser

Yep. Y'all in the world entitled to believe any bullshit you want to believe in, but don't go changing MY shit around because you don't like it. If you don't like the Stars and Bars (look that up, Euros) tough. I don't care for your Rainbow Flag but I don't go around ripping it down. 

Moral: Mind your own business and stay out of other people's.  Then everyone will be happier.

Sorry to hear that PC crap has spread to Canada, Speedy. Keep fighting the good fight.

Well our liberal federal government is going down in flames hahaha. Our federal election is this October, hopefully the conservatives get a majority goverment and they can start reversing some liberal policies

Our Prime Minister has done tremendous damage to this once great country in his 4 year rule. Its sickening 

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I am reviving this just to give my friends a cute new

I found  a new pub which maybe, MAYBE, can be the core of an atmosphere similar to the one I was looking for!!!

A place where people are happy and cool!!

Let's see how it unfolds!!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I am reviving this just to give my friends a cute new

I found  a new pub which maybe, MAYBE, can be the core of an atmosphere similar to the one I was looking for!!!

A place where people are happy and cool!!

Let's see how it unfolds!!

I hope that new pub turns out to be a cool hangout spot

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
13 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I hope that new pub turns out to be a cool hangout spot

I will divulge details soon, I just need to see if it worthy

Last weekend was AMAZING, but I learnt to avoid judging a place since a single night, a lot of places were great in the beginning but later revealed to be shitty

This one looks great by now… for a set of reasons I prefer to keep secret… ihihihih… for just a little longer...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I will divulge details soon, I just need to see if it worthy

Last weekend was AMAZING, but I learnt to avoid judging a place since a single night, a lot of places were great in the beginning but later revealed to be shitty

This one looks great by now… for a set of reasons I prefer to keep secret… ihihihih… for just a little longer...

When the time is right, please tell us 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1