LOCH kinkiNESS

1 hour ago, nopjans said:

I enjoyed this! What a fun combination of elements.

Thank you for this

Said by you, more than anything...

Thank you...

I really think to write more chapters… it could be funny!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Great erotic story. Hopefully it's only the 1st chapter 

By night no boats strides the Loch… the only thing two single ladies can do is drinking in the only pub in Drumnadrochit...

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Whenever you have the time 

I love this subject and won't rush thing

The Loch Ness monster had been something touching my heart since a little girl

I have always been convinced it was real, not that I ever believed in any of the fake pics or online hoaxes, describing him as a serpent or as able to get out of the water too

No, to me is a pack of elasmosaurus

Immagine correlata

The body wasn't even 10 feet, and the total lenght (40 feet) was almost completely based on the neck

They couldn't raise it too much up high, keeping it usually horizontal, using it to catch fishes, of which they never needed too much

If really the Loch possesses underground tunnels leading to and from the sea, the monster could simply consider the Loch as a place to lay eggs, like a lagoon, it's not its home, thus is highly unlikely for it to be ever caught

I cannot claim it is real for sure (never asked the Witchcraft lore about it and never will, I want to keep my dreams!!!) but I love to believe it!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I love this subject and won't rush thing

The Loch Ness monster had been something touching my heart since a little girl

I have always been convinced it was real, not that I ever believed in any of the fake pics or online hoaxes, describing him as a serpent or as able to get out of the water too

No, to me is a pack of elasmosaurus

Immagine correlata

The body wasn't even 10 feet, and the total lenght (40 feet) was almost completely based on the neck

They couldn't raise it too much up high, keeping it usually horizontal, using it to catch fishes, of which they never needed too much

If really the Loch possesses underground tunnels leading to and from the sea, the monster could simply consider the Loch as a place to lay eggs, like a lagoon, it's not its home, thus is highly unlikely for it to be ever caught

I cannot claim it is real for sure (never asked the Witchcraft lore about it and never will, I want to keep my dreams!!!) but I love to believe it!!!

It's the one 'monster story' that always fascinates me, even now. Especially as a kid Haha. I keep an open mind about these things. I also believe it could be real 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

It's the one 'monster story' that always fascinates me, even now. Especially as a kid Haha. I keep an open mind about these things. I also believe it could be real 

I think tonight I'll write again...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Please do. Only if you want to. I've been working on an idea for a story for a little while. When I have the time I will post it here

A fictional story by YOU??? THis would be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hot as hell. Iam Invision a lesbian pissing orgy in chapter 3 haha

Gwen is more shy than that

I am not saying it won't happen, but won't be that easy

I have no control on this story, I had completely different plans for the chapter I just wrote, but I was ordered to craft it the way you are reading… 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Wow, @spywareonya, I absolutely love the originality of this story.

The Loch Ness monster is very much something I have an open mind about, but would love it to be real.

During last weeks, not to say months, fantasies were popping up in my mind, when I finger I usually use imagination to craft situations and lose myself in day-dreaming, almost to self-hypnosys

But I never realized they could have been all drawn together under the common ground of a Scottish touristical little village

It all entwined in my mind after I started to care again for the Monster, recently, because a woman reported a sighting last summer and a Scientist developed a technique to study the Loch animal population according to DNA filtering from the water

It is a gargantuan operation, he says he loved to believe the monster is real and would love to find proofs of the presence of extrange DNA in the Loch (it would definitely prove something unknown to modern Science lives there) but the reason why he is making this study is obviously NOT catching Nessie, is something for the World Science Consortium or what the fuck is called, to catalogue bacteria in various places of the world

He said that upon failing to find any extrange DNA this wouldn't doom the myth, because Nessie could live in the ocean and just get there for a while sometimes, so the Mystery will never die!!!!!!! Ihihihihih!!!!

But upon finding anything strange, it would PROVE that Nessie is real

Maybe not a dinosaur, but something unknown to Science

All of this intermixed to unleash my passion for it, and I loved the thought of two girls too busy to bother looking for places to piss because they were focused on a very important quest

All other characters developed on themselves, I am doing bad shit of a work to find correct nautical terms and gaelish words ahahahaha

All together it became the thread linking all my squandered single fantasies, crafting them into chapters of a story...

• Like 2
  • Love 1