LOCH kinkiNESS

5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

To be honest, I am still not gonna divulge if Nessie exists or not in the story

Nor should you. Leave this up to OUR imaginations and thoughts. It deepens the plot this way

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Wonderful as always, darling! 

Also, apologies for not being there. Crazy work stuff. Roll on summer holidays where I can be here all the time! 

Ok Darling first of all THANK YOU for being here, I ADORE your presence in the forum (and in this thread and you know why)

Nobody pressures you but indeed, I breath when you are here

Kisses...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, peeingone said:

It is great that You are writing Your stories I might stories on My super hero The Magic soon and post it here. 

Well Darling, the fictional stories section is only for erotic stories...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

To be honest, I am still not gonna divulge if Nessie exists or not in the story

In all honesty, I think that is the wisest and best course. Enough little hints and glimpses of something for her existence to be possible, without her actually appearing so readers can decide for themselves. Lends the whole story an air of mystery.

And I love this latest instalment, especially the nonchalant way the ladies seem to squat and piss wherever they are without caring who sees.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

@spywareonya  nice to see some new characters and relaxed attitudes to peeing - also good to see that Art was open in his appreciation of the German girls peeing like that.  So often we view from afar and hide our appreciation of peeing from our friends.

Great story and looking forward to more.

• Thanks 1
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 8:05 AM, steve25805 said:

Thank you

Thank YOU for being here around!!!

I loved to write it, and the next ones will come shortly and will take the plot further

• Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:32 PM, nopjans said:

This most recent chapter was tremendously entertaining and well written, @spywareonya.

I tried to be funny and entertaining at the same time, and be realistic in building them...

• Love 2

As soon as enough person will have read this chapter (I am still waiting for some lovely friends to check it) a new chapter will arrive

I have found my inspiration again so it will be cool!!!

• Love 4
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2019 at 4:10 PM, spywareonya said:

As soon as enough person will have read this chapter (I am still waiting for some lovely friends to check it) a new chapter will arrive

Come on guys, read the damned chapter, lol! We need @spywareonya to write the next one!

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Peefreak99 said:

GHAAAA CLIFFHANGER xd i loved it keep them coming:)

Likely VERY soon, as I perfectly know what to write, I just do not want to downwash the Worth of this chapter, so I will wait for friends to read and reply to it, and then post the new chapter.

Things will start to get big and heavy in the next chapters...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Sadly have overslept so will have to wait until I get home this evening to read it or else I will be rushing it.

Something to look forward to, lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Sadly have overslept so will have to wait until I get home this evening to read it or else I will be rushing it.

Something to look forward to, lol

No problem Steve, it's ok!!! I am sure this will intrigue you, it's short but intense!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Excellent writing as always, darling! Thank you for sharing with us. I plan to go and read through it all again!

Sometimes I do too to be sure I am keeping up the right pace and the correct feelings I plan to make people feel. You cannot understand how happy I am that you like it, and as long as people will keep appreciating this, I will keep writing. I have some kind of a real story to be written, with a plot and actual happenings, and I plan to start making things to happen...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Sometimes I do too to be sure I am keeping up the right pace and the correct feelings I plan to make people feel. You cannot understand how happy I am that you like it, and as long as people will keep appreciating this, I will keep writing. I have some kind of a real story to be written, with a plot and actual happenings, and I plan to start making things to happen...

You’re doing great! I teach creative writing so I know all about pacing, and you’re honestly doing just great! You’re building up the story and the characters really well, keep doing what you’re doing!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, chubbybirb999 said:

You’re doing great! I teach creative writing so I know all about pacing, and you’re honestly doing just great! You’re building up the story and the characters really well, keep doing what you’re doing!

Awwwwwwwwwww thank you!!!

I remember you teach creative writing, you told somewhere else, and I never forget a feature that concerns you!!!!!!!!!! Kisses without limits!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1