Some of my more interesting public washroom wees

I love the thought of you going about the rest of your day wearing your leggings that you soaked in the restroom of story number 4, did you have any repeat wettings later that day?  If not you should go through a day wetting and re-wetting the same pair of pants, or tights.  That would be really hot/fun

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Dr.P said:

Great stories! I enjoyed reading them. They sound very genuine, and I love the details you reveal.

1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Yes she does have a way with words. Her vivid details make it seem like we are right there 

On 4/14/2019 at 8:58 AM, PeeFan86 said:

I love the thought of you going about the rest of your day wearing your leggings that you soaked in the restroom of story number 4, did you have any repeat wettings later that day?  If not you should go through a day wetting and re-wetting the same pair of pants, or tights.  That would be really hot/fun

On 4/9/2019 at 4:09 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

If I recall right, you posted a little while ago about needing to use a public bathroom, finding it flooded and adding to the puddle?   That was my favourite scenario.

On 4/9/2019 at 5:10 AM, Alfresco said:

Thank you @Riley.  Loving reading your experiences.  Sounds like you've had some fun there - even if some of it was not quite what you intended.   Hope to hear more soon.

On 4/8/2019 at 11:03 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Great tales - love them!

Thank you guys so so much!! 

I actually have another story from today😂

Let me write for one second and I'll post it as fast as I can😂

Edited by Riley
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Riley said:

Number 5:

This morning I woke up and felt a warm refreshed feeling fall over me as the warm sunlight filled my eyes. I pleasured myself with a small breakfast as I breathed in the fresh air of the morning. The sun was rising above the horizon and filling the sky with its brilliant pink, yellow, and purple rays. I was about to use the toilet before I left for the day but then saw that I was quite early and instead, filled a large water bottle and went onto the road.   

As soon as I sat down in my car I felt the tiniest urge to pee. I was wearing black skinny jeans, and a darker green t-shirt with black converse. I drank some more of my water and turned on some music and started driving towards a public bathroom I knew of. I didn't know what I wanted to do there but all I knew is by the time I arrived there I would be dying for a wee. 

As I drove my need to go quickly rose as the water I drank when I got up, ate breakfast, and was drinking now added up. I felt a definite large urge and squeezed my legs together. I was beginning to get worried because I was getting desperate a little faster than I thought I would but I continued on my journey xD. As I got closer and closer I felt myself needing to go more and more until a tiny leak escaped. I felt a small area in my panties suddenly become warm and damp and I clamped with all my strength to stop it but was starting to get really desperate. I was getting close but my need to pee was getting really bad. Soon I felt another spurt leak out and I grabbed myself with my hand and pushed to stop it. By this point there was a wet damp area pressing against my vulva making it so much harder to keep trying to hold on.

Finally I saw the public bathroom and pulled off to it feeling like I was going to explode. When I pulled in it was completely empty and I opened my car door to step out, feeling another spurt shoot into my panties. I half ran to the bathroom grabbing myself and when I let one of my hands go to pull open the door I felt another leak escape. In a split second decision I decided against using the toilets for a reason I'm not sure why but I kind of just wanted too. The sink was a huge metal basin with 4 or so faucets on it and fairly low to the ground. I fought with my pants to bring them down leaking over and over along the way until finally my bare vulva was exposed and I sat on the sink and felt a torrent of pee shoot out of me. A loud hissing sound filled the room as my bladder released a powerful jet of pee into the sink. I felt a wave of relief wash over me and felt amazing from that moment forward. My stream lasted for what seemed like forever but eventually it trickled off and then came to a stop. I slipped off the sink and waddled over to the stall to get a little bit of toilet paper to finish and flushed that down the toilet. Then I pulled my panties and pants up and felt the wet spot in my crotch that reminded me of what happened. 

Out of courtesy I didn't want to leave the sink unwashed even though my pee was clear and odorless so I used some of the soap and water to clean off the basin. It was still very early in the morning and I just kind of stared in the mirror for a second feeling very happy after what just happened. I started to fiddle with my hair a little and ended doing a small long braid on the side of my head for fun xD. A lot like my avatar photo xD

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! 

Awesome story. I would of used the sink as well if I were in your shoes hahah. Sounds like the sink is just asking to be pissed into if its that low Haha

To be fair tho I likey would of pissed on the outside of the bathroom hahahaha 

Golden Drop Sightings in Public Bathrooms

By Dr.P

I have enjoyed Riley's recent discussions of her peeing in public bathrooms, so I thought I would express my gratitude by describing a recent experience of mine, as an observer of the residue from such activities.

A grocery store chain in my area has single user "All Gender" restrooms available to its customers. They are clean and well maintained, but many women still squat, or "hover," over the toilet seats, when they pee, leaving golden drops on the seats, as evidence. So these restrooms are sometimes rewarding to me, as a male pee fan, when I do my shopping.

I will sometimes follow an attractive woman in the line to use one of them, and am able to observe, first hand, the condition in which she has left the toilet seat. I don't think that a lot of the women are very aware or conscious of this fact. They will often smile at me, and make eye contact, as we exchange positions, with them leaving, and me entering the restroom. When I enter, I may find some telltale golden droplets on the seat, which may tell me some very intimate details about their peeing styles. I am sure that these women would be very embarrassed, it they were aware of this fact.

Even if there is no line, and I don't get to see or meet the person using the restroom immediately before me, I can usually tell if it was a man or woman, and guess some characteristics of her peeing style, if she squatted or hovered, and left me some evidence. One of these opportunities occurred to me, a couple of days ago.

I was able to enter one of these restrooms without waiting in line, last Friday afternoon. The seat was down, so I examined it carefully, as is my usual practice. This time, I was rewarded with at least a half dozen very pale yellow droplets, of various sizes, on the left side of the seat (from the toilet user's point of view, if she was facing outward, toward the door). They were mostly on the side of the seat, toward the rear, rather than the front, so they were almost certainly left by a woman, squatting fairly low over the seat. (If men leave dribbles on a seat, they are usually at the front, if the seat is down.)

The number and location of the drops suggested that her pee sprayed toward her left, and may have wet her left thigh, as well as the seat. Her pee was dilute, from its light color, suggesting that she was well hydrated, and her need to pee may have been urgent, causing it to spray, out of her control. So I had a nice, erotic picture of how this unknown woman peed, and how much she may have had to wipe from her leg, if she bothered to wipe it, since she didn't bother to wipe the seat, thank goodness. An old girlfriend once shared a little rhyme with me, concerning this situation: "If you sprinkle, when you tinkle, be a sweetie, wipe the seatie." I'm very grateful that a lot of women don't follow the advice of that little rhyme! Quite interesting to me, for a routine trip to the bathroom.

It would be interesting to read the observations of other Pee Fans members, either men or women, on this subject.

Dr. P

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Riley,

I came across this thread of your public washroom wees.  Thank you for describing them in such details.  If you are willing to share any more of them, I would appreciate that.

I am able to form mental pictures in my mind.  Being able to form the mental event means so much more to me than my listening to a video and not knowing what is going on.  But I will also admit, I wish that I could have heard your weeing sounds.

@Riley 

I may be able to give some advice when trying to pee standing up. The trick is to isolate your urithra and pull all excess skin away from it. After that it usually points upwards and away from you. Most of the time the urithra is pointed towards the clit which gives some girls pleasure when they pee, but it also means you have to make sure all parts of the labia and clit are not blocking your geyser. Try putting your fingers in a V just above and on either side of your urithra and gently pulling up and slightly outwards, that should move everything away. I recommend trying this in a bathtub or shower first, as to try it out and not get pee on yourself in public. 

Riley, I just saw this thread from last year because somebody bumped it up by replying . As always I thoroughly enjoyed all five you outstanding  fully detailed telling of your pee adventures here. I love how you describe the pressure in your urethra.

Some additional observations of two of your stories in the first post.  In number two , I hope you didn't object to much to the clerk noticing your desperation, cameltoe , and most of all your wet leggings. I know I would have checked you out too if I was lucky enough to be there.

In story 3 I can relate. Although obviously we pee differently, I also enjoy peeing into my hand, although I have to be careful it doesn't spatter all over me. Through experimentation I discovered. if I squat just enough that  my hand can touch the tub bottom and I hold my penis down with the other , I can experience a much harder stream on my hand.

On 4/7/2019 at 10:22 PM, Riley said:

Public toilets are a fun way to try fun weeing ideas without many consequences. Also, I visit them a lot and have lots of opportunities to have fun xD So i thought I would share some of my fun experiences!

Number 1:

To set the scene, my day started pretty badly and it was raining so I ended up wearing black jeans and a black shirt that day feeling a little depressed to start. Later in the day, I started to feel better and this is when while driving I needed a wee so I stopped at a gas station to use their toilet. When I walked in I asked if I could use their bathroom and they handed me a key to it and I walked in. I was about to use the toilet when I had that feeling of wanting to do something a little naughty but I didn't know what. I then had the idea of trying to pee standing up to see what would happen. I slid down my jeans and panties all the way off and stood in front of the toilet and tried to manipulate my slit with my fingers to aim towards the toilet. I started to relax and soon a stream emerged but immediately made contact with my labia and splattered to the floor. I tried spreading my fingers a little and this time some made it in but my stream split and most of it was still going to the floor. I tried thrusting my hips forward and got the same result. So I stepped a little forward and then my pee just naturally feel straight down into the toilet. That was probably one of the loudest pees ever and I was a little worried that people would get suspicious of me but luckily no one did. After my stream slowed I used toilet paper to clean my splatters on the floor and then exited the washroom hoping no one heard. no one did

Number 2: 

This time I was wearing almost black leggings and a red flannel and again was in the car and kind of really had to pee. I wasn't wearing any panties that day which kind of came up later. I was stuck in traffic on the freeway and was kind of desperate to pee. I had been using my hand to help hold it and was trying to look for a place to pee when I saw a gas station. I pulled in and walked inside obviously a little fidgety and asked if I could use their washroom. The guy at the counter said yes and said that someone else was inside it and just to take the key from them and give it back when done. My heart sank a little but I obliged and waited outside the door. I noticed he had seemed a little distracted and was looking down a bit but was too distracted myself to really think about it until I was waiting in line and noticed I kind of had an obvious cameltoe. I pulled down on my leggings and mostly fixed the issue but I still really had to pee. I felt a leak escape me and felt the crotch of my leggings get slightly damp. I was trying not to attract too much attention because I was still within line of sight of the person at the cash register and didn't want to be awkward. Soon I felt another wave hit me and another spurt shot out of me and I had to cross my legs and bend down slightly to stop it. I was really desperate now and was starting to panic when I heard the toilet flush and the person comes out of the bathroom but instead of handing me the key he walked it back to the cash register. I didn't have time to wait and so I just ran into the bathroom. I locked the door and instantly felt a long leak escape. I grabbed myself with my hands but still felt pee down my inner thighs. I quickly pulled down my leggings and felt another spurt escape. I sat down on the toilet and was already peeing before I touched the seat. My bladder released and I felt an amazing sense of relief wash over me. A loud hissing sound filled the air and euphoria reached my brain. Slowly my stream slowed to a trickle and I started to come back to my senses. I pulled my leggings up and noticed that you could tell I had leaked in them but there wasn't much I could do. I just had to hope that no one would notice if I acted like it wasnt there. I walked out and apologized about the key to the guy at the cash register and he said it was ok but as I left I think he went to check down below because when I looked back as I was opening the door to leave he had kind of a shocked look on his face which made my face turn bright red. 

Number 3:

I was wearing a casual green dress that went to a little above my thighs. I was walking down the street and I started to feel the urge to pee so I pulled into a public restroom. It was surprisingly nice and completely empty so I chose a stall and went to do my business, but then I had that thought of wanting to do something and right as I was starting to pee I wrapped my hand loosely over my slit so my pee filled and went through my hand. It felt amazing to feel the warm pee against my fingers and the hear the splashing on the water below. I could feel the spot on my hand that my stream was hitting before dispersing to the rest of the hand and it hugely aroused me. Slowly my stream came to a stop and I wanted to do more but I didn't have any pee left. So I took my very warm wet hand and began to gently rub my slit up and down and felt myself feeling better and better until I let out a kind of sexual sound on accident right as someone walked in. I freaked out and started to dry my hand and wipe to try and get out as fast as possible. I heard the girl walk into the stall next to me and heard her stream start and that's when I bolted out and started to wash my hands which very quickly after she finished and walked out too. She had long blonde hair and was wearing blue jean shorts and a black shirt. Looked to be my age. We kind of stood in silence as I finished washing my hands when she said, "I hope you had fun in there" with a smile as I was about to walk out. I let out a nervous laugh and left.

Thank you for reading my short washroom stories! If you want to hear more tell me and ill probably post them in a reply! 

Dont wipe piss.