Shaggy&Scooby's corner!!!

So iam a member of lions international. We have w club in town to which I belongm I made coconut curried chicken over rice for our 25 members

I start by sauteing garlic and some onion in a wok. Then I add chicken boobs which I've cut into inch squares and seasoned with salt and pepper. Once the chicken is cooked(about 10 minutes over medium heat on the stove top) I add a curry and canola oil mix into the wok, stir until the chicken is coated. Then I add tomatoe sauce and coconut milk and sugar. Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes. Serve over rice. Here is a plate

20190308_185039.jpg

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, peeingone said:

Try this one! Watch this one! A tutorial of how to make a cake shaped like Scooby Doo's head. 

You can try this yourself I have not but feel like trying it out. 

My baking skills are lacking haha. But iam gonna try this one sometime

• Haha 1
On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 1:53 PM, peeingone said:

ou can try this yourself I have not but feel like trying it out

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 5:03 AM, speedy3471 said:

So iam a member of lions international. We have w club in town to which I belongm I made coconut curried chicken over rice for our 25 members

I start by sauteing garlic and some onion in a wok. Then I add chicken boobs which I've cut into inch squares and seasoned with salt and pepper. Once the chicken is cooked(about 10 minutes over medium heat on the stove top) I add a curry and canola oil mix into the wok, stir until the chicken is coated. Then I add tomatoe sauce and coconut milk and sugar. Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes. Serve over rice. Here is a plate

20190308_185039.jpg

It made me to over-breath

It is sincerily incredible

This thread is great

This pic is AMAZING

And the recipe.. I sincerily will try it one day… Ouh… wow...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 8:53 PM, speedy3471 said:

My baking skills are lacking haha. But iam gonna try this one sometime

I love to make pies!!!

Which kind of Witch would I have unless HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

It made me to over-breath

It is sincerily incredible

This thread is great

This pic is AMAZING

And the recipe.. I sincerily will try it one day… Ouh… wow...

Its delicious. I also make pretty darn tasty coconut curried rice hahah

• Hot 1
9 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Its delicious. I also make pretty darn tasty coconut curried rice hahah

I hope in my heart you understand that I am sincere when I write I really slobber upon reading your stuff… because I do. I feel saliva produced and accumulating in my mouth for each post I read. It's almost funny!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I hope in my heart you understand that I am sincere when I write I really slobber upon reading your stuff… because I do. I feel saliva produced and accumulating in my mouth for each post I read. It's almost funny!!!

Iam by no means a professional chef like our very own grizzly man haha. I love to cook and iam happy to share recipes haha

I really love to entertain guests and cook from them. I also usually have beer or what ever for my guests as well. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam by no means a professional chef like our very own grizzly man haha. I love to cook and iam happy to share recipes haha

I really love to entertain guests and cook from them. I also usually have beer or what ever for my guests as well. 

Grizzly is an actual pro, he does it for a living, and is inhuman

What I know comes from passion and from in-family traditions (granny)

What you post is anyway incredible

Really, it's nothing short from amazing

Mine aren't made up compliments

I really slobber for what you post

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Grizzly is an actual pro, he does it for a living, and is inhuman

What I know comes from passion and from in-family traditions (granny)

What you post is anyway incredible

Really, it's nothing short from amazing

Mine aren't made up compliments

I really slobber for what you post

I look forward to posting more of my 'creations' haha. I also like to make your mouth water hahahaha

• Hot 1
37 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I look forward to posting more of my 'creations' haha. I also like to make your mouth water hahahaha

Please do

Food cuddles the soul

and your creations are sublime

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Thank you so much

Now about Scooby Doo, I will soon post the movie posters of various movies, with a little synopsis...

try to use that link I Pmed you about if you want...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, peeingone said:

You are welcome! I searched this just for you maybe you should try it out. 

It is a delicious recipe, I will just have to recompute the amounts to make it a little smaller

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So for supper(dinner) tonight iam keeping it simple. 

Iam bbqing some homemade pork sausage. I use my own spices which involves alot of garlic haha. I also purray jalapeno peppers and mix it into the meat. I use a cold smoke to cure it. Tonite iam gonna smoke it a bit more on my bbq. For a side iam going with perogies. I've boiled them, and then iam gonna saute some onions and garlic in canola oil, then I will add the perogies to brown them. When they are browned I will melt some cheese and serve haha

• Love 1

I kind of think Daphne and Fred were shagging partners, Shaggy was a dope smoker and hence his constant munchies, whilst Thelma was a geeky lesbian.

I could have fun with this. 

Whilst Thelma is out with her bespectacled librarian girlfriend in the local bar, talking about philosophy and Einstein, Shaggy is at home joint in hand totally spaced out in the living room, listening to The Grateful Dead on vinyl, with Scooby stoned on the fumes.

Meanwhile, Daphne and Fred are going at it in the bedroom, before heading into the bathroom where Daphne pees on Fred in the bath. All this after Daphne has got him in the mood by wearing her sexy cheerleader's outfit.

But Fred is bisexual, and Daphne knows nothing about the guy he is planning to see later.

Hahaha.

This has given me a whole new idea. The x-rated adult version of Scooby Doo. Lol

• Haha 2

Am just about to nip out to buy a full English breakfast.

2 sausages, 2 bacon rashers, 2 eggs, 2 hash browns, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans, 4 pieces of buttered toast with butter melted and a big mug of tea.

I am a man of simple tastes but I love the good old English breakfast. It is definitely something I would miss if I left the country though I could probably buy all I need to make it myself.

All other peoples - even the Americans - seem to be horrified by the notion of us eating baked beans for breakfast, lol.

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Am just about to nip out to buy a full English breakfast.

2 sausages, 2 bacon rashers, 2 eggs, 2 hash browns, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans, 4 pieces of buttered toast with butter melted and a big mug of tea.

I am a man of simple tastes but I love the good old English breakfast. It is definitely something I would miss if I left the country though I could probably buy all I need to make it myself.

All other peoples - even the Americans - seem to be horrified by the notion of us eating baked beans for breakfast, lol.

I've never had a full English breakfast before, it sounds delicious and filling haha. Even the baked beans hahahaha

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, steve25805 said:

All other peoples - even the Americans - seem to be horrified by the notion of us eating baked beans for breakfast, lol

Most people eat sweet things in the morning. English traditions are often tougher than elsewhere

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I've never had a full English breakfast before, it sounds delicious and filling haha. Even the baked beans hahahaha

I tried once during a trip, we stayed in a hotel where a big group from UK was staying for many days and they paid to get a bit of organization at their needs, so it was possible to get a full English breakfast

I had to admit I struggled to eat everything, it was really a lot of food

That hit me indeed

• Like 3
  • Love 1